Awoo.

Codename: Kids Next Door possibly coming back?

Chaos Warp

It can't be a ruse. All the original voice actors are in the video, every art is new and Warburton made the Numbah 1 design back in 2012, and all this stuff with the website? Remember when Cartoon Network had Toonami on April Fools Day? Just because something happens on April Fools doesn't make it a joke. This is definitely a thing that's happening, and I couldn't be more excited.

Huh. Wonder how this is going to work in the grand scheme of things considering the stuff that happened in the finale of the original KND. Seems like there are a number of contradictions here and there.

Looking at that, does this mean that Number 1 was the splinter cell who was attempting to destroy Earth in Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W? 

While I'm excited for this, I'm not sure how I feel about the idea that apparently Number 1 is a villain now and he'd be willing to destroy his own family and friends just to stop some adults. It just isn't in his personality to do something so cold hearted, and stupid. 

You guys have no idea how fucking down I am with this holy shit.

I mean, this COULD just be a prank, but why would they get the official voice actors together JUST for that? I'm thinking this is at the very least a special. A revival is less likely but I'd LOVE that.

Are you shitting me?! This better not be a motherfucking ruse, I swear. I've lost too much faith in most cartoons shows these days to be fucked with right now...

Considering everything that happened last week, I'm so optimistic about cartoons right now that I'm willing to (cautiously) be hyped. It could easily turn out to be a prank, but no matter how you look at it, it'd be strange and a bit jerkish to do it now and not on the 1st, or maybe the day before or something. Plus April Fools does occasionally have legit announcements, so you never know.

But yeah, I remember watching KND whenever I got the chance (so uh...whenever I went over to someone's house and they actually had a channel that aired it :P) and it was always pretty fun. Always loved the premise and style/aesthetic a lot.

Gaahhhh if this isn't true I'm going to be quite upset! KND was pretty great and I always enjoyed watching an episode whenever it was on CN. Numbah 5 was my favourite.

I didn't watch much KND back in the day, I was never a huge fan of it, but when it's on I never changed the channel unless I watched the episode a thousand times.

If Galactic: KND turns out to be as good as the original KND, then count me in to watching these series. We need more cartoons like KND. 

So I'm just checking up some information on this with its timer. And i've came across this

1426843093967.png

So it says that the countdown will end on April 1st. Even that I want this to happen, I'm having chills for this date.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I'm just checking up some information on this with its timer. And i've came across this

1426843093967.png

So it says that the countdown will end on April 1st. Even that I want this to happen, I'm having chills for this date.

This is why everyone is hoping that this isn't some kind of a April Fool Joke. If this is a joke, that would be the biggest slap to the face to the fanbase ever.... unless this is some concept for a special that never took off.

Holy crap. I loved KND. I don't really think it needs a sequel, but I wouldn't hate the idea of one.

All I know is that if this is real, it better have Father. With his original voice.

Otherwise:

That.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy crap Im so excited. I loved KND growing up and I wanted to know where they were going with the galactic KND stuff that they were building up

Looking at that, does this mean that Number 1 was the splinter cell who was attempting to destroy Earth in Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W? 

Wait what? Remember in operation treaty Chad said that there was never a splinter cell and that was just an alias to cover their tracks

I ejoyed watching KND, memeroies.

All I know is that if this is real, it better have Father. With his original voice.

Otherwise:

That.

I agree, if they don't bring back Maruice LaMarche as Father, I'm going be mad like him.

Holy crap Im so excited. I loved KND growing up and I wanted to know where they were going with the galactic KND stuff that they were building up

Wait what? Remember in operation treaty Chad said that there was never a splinter cell and that was just an alias to cover their tracks

Yes. But now we have Numbah 1 basically doing exactly what was stated in Interview. Which means despite the destruction of Earth only being bs according to Chad, it is happening here, with Numbah 1 willingly doing it

I'm not huge into KND but I'm always up to see some older cartoons be revived!  If KND gets a revival of sorts, maybe other cartoons will follow suit.  Assuming this isn't some elaborate ruse, I hope they don't change the art style too much in the new one.  Or modernize it.  I'd like it to be a pure continuation in its most proper form.

Also, the creepypasta levels of inane creepiness with that Rainbow Monkeys site is genius level marketing and I approve.

I'm gonna assume their fucking with us until proven otherwise.

Yes, I'm beyond skeptical of this shit.

It's one thing to have a voice actor take part in the joke.

It's another thing to have Cree Summers, Dee Bradley Baker, and the other two VAs conveniently altogether for the sake of this shot.

I dunno, I'm optimistic.