Awoo.

Muscles Maximum

2 hours ago, Darth InVaders said:

... Uh, nobody told you?

Both Sonic and Shadow require a Chaos Emerald nearby to draw power from to use Chaos Control - so it cannot be "innate"

Nope

Shadow uses chaos control multiple times with out one. Does it in the newest game, I don't care what Izuke interview you like to quote, shit's changed and its been changed for a while. It doesn't matter what he says because that shit changes and is clearly off the top, what matters is whats in game. And what's in game is himusing chaos control with no emerald. 

Shadow can teleport and stop time with out a chaos emerald, he's the fastest.  

Until there is new clarification , that is what's what. 

18 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

Does it in the newest game,

Are the emeralds even accounted for in Forces? For all we know Shadow could have one in his possession, under hammer-space logic, they're not on hand for the plot. I still don't buy that Shadow can use chaos powers without an emerald.

10 minutes ago, Cuz said:

Are the emeralds even accounted for in Forces? For all we know Shadow could have one in his possession, under hammer-space logic, they're not on hand for the plot. I still don't buy that Shadow can use chaos powers without an emerald.

Until they identify he has one, there is no sign of any emerald except for the master emerald in the prequel comic. 

But until then, he does chaos control, full timestop chaos control with out a chaos emerald. And if they continue in this emerald less direction, I suspect he will keep doing it. Because its seems like they want chaos control to be a shadow only gimmic, and sonic to have whisps and shit

Where does he use time stop? I know he smacks Infinite around with the same teleport blitz from his own game's trailer.

7 hours ago, Dash Speed said:

Shadow and sonic have unlimited stamina

This is more personal head cannon than actual cannon :sweat_smile: but I've always taken:

1.) SA2's alternate karts for Sonic and Shadow. (Shadow's has by far top speed, but terrible acceleration, I know they're just karts, but I like to think they personify the drivers to a degree).

2.) Failing to sustain his super form.

3.) Sonic Battle's speed stats. (Again Shadow has top marks)

To conclude Shadow's built like an Olympic sprinter versus Sonic being a marathon runner. I.E. stamina is the specific trait where Sonic has Shadow beat.

Has anyone pointed this out yet?

Obviously, we have no way of knowing for sure just what the distance is between Little Planet and Sonic's world, but flying fast enough to reach escape velocity and then travel to a neighboring planet in about fifteen seconds is pretty impressive- especially considering Metal was badly damaged at the time and barely holding himself together.

Oh, and he, Shadow, and Sonic all have access to the Light-Speed Dash/Attack, so there's that.

2 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

Nope

Shadow uses chaos control multiple times with out one. Does it in the newest game, I don't care what Izuke interview you like to quote, shit's changed and its been changed for a while. It doesn't matter what he says because that shit changes and is clearly off the top, what matters is whats in game. And what's in game is himusing chaos control with no emerald. 

Shadow can teleport and stop time with out a chaos emerald, he's the fastest.  

Until there is new clarification , that is what's what. 

2 hours ago, Cuz said:

Like Cuz said, an Emerald or fake Emerald could have been in his possession. Full confirmation from both Iizuka and other canon that Chaos Control requires a Chaos Emerald means the burden is on you to prove a change has been made and he does not need one anymore. Which means you have to prove that Shadow did not have  an Emerald in Forces by accounting for all 7 of them, but they had no real role so you cannot, and you still have to deal with fake Emeralds anyway (like how he just pulled an Emerald out of nowhere in his Team Blast in Heroes before the player collects any actual Emeralds). Internal consistency wins out when dealing with vague or unexplained canon, until there is new clarification from Sonic Team that is.

• Thumbs Up 2

Here are Sonic Team's tiers...but REMEMBER these are modern portrayal tiers...Continuity doesn't matter at least to Sonic Team. So if they do or do not make sense to you, then I represented Sonic Team perfectly XD. Do not expect accuracy.

1. Sonic because OMGAJAGDKSGDKJGDKGAS SONIC!!!!

1. Classic Sonic because OMGAOAHDSJOSDHSH CLASSIC SONIC!!!

2. Infinite. He's so cool and amazing and did you see him beat up Sonic that one time...so cool

3. Shadow because I guess he's pretty cool n stuff. He's not as cool as Infinite. He's the new rule of cool.

4. Metal Sonic. I'd fangasm but it's not Sonic...just Metal Sonic.

5. Uh...Silver...I guess.......maybe....we made a Silver right?

6. I'm told there's this Blaze person...I'm pretty sure they aren't a real character I mean we can't use a fake character for a game? Wait she is real....nah you're lying...but if she exists somehow she is here.

7. Amy cause we gotta have a girl somewhere here.......wait you're telling me about this Blaze girl? Who even is that? I'll fire you if you keep pretending there's this Blaze character that exists.

8. Knuckles cause he's rougher than the rest of them. We're hip and cool now right kids by memeing? Yeah we are....remember to put that Sanic shirt in the game Jackson.

9.  Uh....there was another girl right...Red...Brune....Rouge the Boobs I mean Bat...Yeah why not...she is here. Maybe there are more forgotten female characters....nah that should be it. No such thing as a good Princess character we have.

10. Hm....uh......let's see.....robot.....robot...Omega yeah...goes here I suppose.

12. Hm uh.....yeah there was some other people....uh....throw in like the Gators team in here...whatever his name was....and like anyone else you can think of...

13. OH MAN ALMOST FORGOT....How could we forget! Ours and our fans favourite purple cat. BIG THE CAT...yeah gotta have him included. The only purple cat we have ever created....yep....

14. Wait there's more...who else is there?....Tails? That thing we have to explain our shit? You're joking right? That's our damsel since we don't want SJW's to complain about women being rescued. Come on Jackson, that brat can barely tie his shoes much less be of any use besides blathering....what do you mean he has no shoe laces....shut up and get back to work cranking out another Sonic game!

10 hours ago, Darth InVaders said:

Like Cuz said, an Emerald or fake Emerald could have been in his possession. Full confirmation from both Iizuka and other canon that Chaos Control requires a Chaos Emerald means the burden is on you to prove a change has been made and he does not need one anymore.

No it doesn't fall on me. We are dealing with a person who clearly makes shit up off he cuff, and changes his mind. 

Shadow didn't have a chaos emerald, he doesn't need a chaos emerald. I go by what is presented in game. Not by the guy who just says shit that clearly isn't true at this point. Were talking about people who have actively lied about shit that was going to be in games, or blatantly said shit that wasn't true or nonsensical. For consistency and argumentative's sake, we are going by what's presented in the game, and what's presented in the game, and tbh excepted by most people now is that he can just do it. 

Untill whoever comes up with a constant thing and it just lies combined with how he's feeling today, his word means nothing. And i'm going by what is presented in game, unless it requires something he said. 

Whenever Shadow can use his powers without Emerald is irrelevant for this topic. "If he can teleport, he wins" and that's all there is to it. If you want to argue whenever he has those powers or not, I would suggest a new topic for that.

But judging on a simple running speed Shadow is usually portrayed as slower than Sonic. There are 2 games where they officially race: Chronicles, where Sonic chases him and wins and  Generations, where they chase glowy orbs, and Sonic wins. (I'm not counting Rivals for obvious, multiple-routes-reasons). The only exception is Sonic Battle where Shadow has higher speed, but that game didn't have running element, so I think it's safe to ignore it. Also, there is a chance that Shadow is as fast as he is only thanks to his shoes.

Metal Sonic: obviously slower than Sonic, since the very concept of his boss battle is winning a race against him. I do like to think that he can outrun Sonic for short distance with his charging attack, but he can't keep it for more than few seconds and loses in the longer races.

Infinite is a cheater. His powers are illusions that are real. So he isn't fast, he's just projecting his body in a different place. So just like time stopping and teleportation, he's the fastest but thanks to cheating.

Jet can probably outrace Sonic, but that's because Extreme Gear flies and thus can easier avoid obstacles. In fact, the most flying object can theoretically keep up or even outrace  Sonic (like Tornado or Tails in SA1). Then again, Sonic tried to chase Jet on foot only once, long time ago.

All Sonic allies are somewhat fast, with Blaze, Silver, Amy, Tails, probably being somewhat close to Sonic. With that said it's basically impossible to put them in order since they never race against each other, just with Sonic. Although we should keep in mind that Sonic got faster with time (compare Chaos fight in SA1 and Generations) so I would guess than

1 Blaze & Silver can almost keep up with boosting Sonic.

2 Tails and Amy can keep up with Adventure Sonic

3 Espio & Knuckles are probably faster than Vector or  Big. (But Cream, Rouge, and Charmy can fly so here it's hard to guess)

TL;DR

Spoiler

0 Cheaters
Infinite, Chaos Control, any other form of instant teleportation
Super Forms, because come on
Anything that can fly is a wild factor (Extreme Gear, Tornado, etc)

1 The Fastest
Sonic/ possibly Metal for short distance

2 Near Sonic boosting:
Metal: (obviously)
Shadow (his speed rivals Sonic, but unlike Blue Blur he's not all about speed)
Blaze (as shown in Rush)
Silver (only by levitating slightly above the ground)

3 Near Sonic not-boosting:
Tails (as Sonic's sidekick and 'protegee')
Amy (being a hedgehog who spend whole life chasing him)
and arguably:
Espio  (as Heroes "speed character")
Knuckles (since just like Tails and Amy he spend so much time with Sonic he must somehow keep up)

4 Still pretty fast:
Cream, Rouge, Charmy, Omega (rocket engines), Vector, Sticks, Mighty & Ray,
Pretty much every new playable character, who's not visibly really fast/slow
Charmy is probably faster then the most, since he's constantly on 'sugar rush', but that's not comparable to tier 3

5 Somehow can keep up in Dash/Runners/Heroes/etc, but logically should be relatively slow:
Deadly Six, Big and Eggman (especially in Sonic 2)

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

"If he can teleport, he wins" and that's all there is to it.

You say that like there aren't versions of Sonic that have moved fast enough to outspeed instantaneous travel.

3 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

You say that like there aren't versions of Sonic that have moved fast enough to outspeed instantaneous travel.

I'm fairly sure there aren't. If Shadow has Chaos Emerald and uses it to teleport from the North Pole to the South Pole,  not even Super Sonic will outrace him. Not without time travel.

28 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I'm fairly sure there aren't. If Shadow has Chaos Emerald and uses it to teleport from the North Pole to the South Pole,  not even Super Sonic will outrace him. Not without time travel.

Clearly you don't read enough comics.

Sonic has Flash level speed feats in the comics. He's moved fast enough to the point where he could outspeed not only the thought process of attempting to use Chaos Control, but the teleportation itself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Clearly you don't read enough comics.

Sonic has Flash level speed feats in the comics. He's moved fast enough to the point where he could outspeed not only the thought process of attempting to use Chaos Control, but the teleportation itself. 

I know Flash reaches some stupid levels, but for Sonic it's not exactly the norm. He only dd crazy stuff like that in the old days before Flynn.

After Flynn, only #175 comes to mind, and that's not faster than teleportation. (So I guess you were right but in very specific, obscure scenarios)

Just now, MetalSkulkBane said:

I know Flash reaches some stupid levels, but for Sonic it's not exactly the norm. He only dd crazy stuff like that in the old days before Flynn.

After Flynn, only #175 comes to mind, and that's not faster than teleportation. (So I guess you were right but in very specific, obscure scenarios)

Well if you want some more recent example, you don't have to look much Farther than SonicMan.

In order to what he did, he would have had to have been moving at a speed that matched and exceeded instantaneous travel.

I thought I was gonna do something a uncommon and make a rough scale/list of where characters seem to rank, but I see that's what most of this thread is.

Ah well.

Time/Teleportation/Light 

Super Forms

Anyone using Chaos control

Sonic using Time Break

Cyan Wisp's Lazer

Silver's Teleport Dash

Capable of exceeding Mach Speed and/or Boosting

Metal Sonic(Can explicitly fly faster than Sonic at the cost of difficult maneuverability and potentially overheating)/Metal Sonic 3.0

Infinite(Flying, with Phantom Ruby)

Omochao(flying)

White Wisps

Eggman(though possibly for only relatively short bursts)

Sonic/Shadow/Silver(flying)/Scourge/Emerl(potentially?)/Gemerl

Blaze

Right/proximally behind Sonic

Cream(flying)

Chao

Tails

Omega(using boosters)

Amy(sometimes and/or with increasing skill)

Marine

Rouge

Knuckles

Buddy/Avatar

Really Fast

Infinite/Jackal Leader

Mighty

Ray

Johnny

Jet(on foot)

Zazz

Espio

Charmy

Very Quick, not Fast

Wave

Vector

Storm

Big

Bean?

Roughly Normal

Most Zeti

Gamma

Fang

Bark

Tails Doll

EDIT: That moment when you realize you've been posting in a 3 year old bumped thread.

On 11/29/2015 at 4:05 PM, Strong Guy said:

Espio in general is such an interesting case. In one of the Mario & Sonic games, we learn he loves to train and he does every chance he gets, and in the older Sonic comics the Chaotix members were rated from a scale of 1 to 10 in their speed and strength stats. Espio was ranked the highest overall. Obviously Vector is stronger than Espio so these shouldn't be taken very seriously, it's interesting nonetheless. 

tumblr_nexj0exctd1qlj42ao4_1280.jpgtumblr_nexj0exctd1qlj42ao3_1280.jpgtumblr_nexj0exctd1qlj42ao1_1280.jpgtumblr_nexj0exctd1qlj42ao2_1280.jpg

I'd really love to see what Espio's really capable of some day.

Interesting that Charmy seems to be roughly equal to him in that regard.

@VEDJ-F How inaccurate/accurate are these descriptions based on both of the Japanese reditions?

On 12/2/2015 at 12:24 PM, Bowbowis said:

Indeed. It's definitely not just "going fast," the lack of a gaping Biolizard shaped hole in the ARK is proof enough of that.

True, though there is ...another reason for that...

320px-Finalhazard.png

200?cb=20120916170328

...Yeah...

3 hours ago, DabigRG said:

@VEDJ-F How inaccurate/accurate are these descriptions based on both of the Japanese reditions?

You mean as in compared to Japanese Knuckles Chaotix? They're not too shabby to be honest.

Espio: Espio is the only one of the three who'd be considered 'core' Chaotix not to be focused around athletics according to their KC occupations, so that doesn't automatically tell us anything about physical capability. However, he does have a good run speed in-game, so that backs that stat up. How they got the strength stat I don't know, but his Japanese profile mentions him liking battle. 

Charmy: Charmy's occupation in JPN KC is a sprinter, so a high speed stat goes hand in hand with that. In-game, he's frail as fuck so low strength makes sense.

Vector: Vector's an amateur athlete (basketball hobby to be exact) so I guess good overall stats would back it up...although he was the slowest of the regular PCs in the game, so the high speed stat is actually kinda inconsistent. Nothing is given for the game itself, but hints in concept art suggest he was being shaped up to be a powerhouse as far back as his inception.

Mighty: His Japanese doesn't explicitly say he has super strength as far as I know, just that he has extraordinary capability when in a fight. He had Sonic's speed in KC, and a hint that he was supposed to be a strongman was in SegaSonic the Hedgehog. 

Overall, none of them are that far off the mark for information at the time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

You mean as in compared to Japanese Knuckles Chaotix? They're not too shabby to be honest.

Overall, none of them are that far off the mark for information at the time. 

Thank you for your insight! Now let's see here....

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

Espio: Espio is the only one of the three who'd be considered 'core' Chaotix not to be focused around athletics according to their KC occupations, so that doesn't automatically tell us anything about physical capability. However, he does have a good run speed in-game, so that backs that stat up. How they got the strength stat I don't know, but his Japanese profile mentions him liking battle. 

And by athletics, you mean...?

Interesting to think that between the Classic era and the Modern one, he took up the art of ninjutsu  to deal with his aggression.

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

Charmy: Charmy's occupation in JPN KC is a sprinter, so a high speed stat goes hand in hand with that. In-game, he's frail as fuck so low strength makes sense.

A sprinter?! That's really interesting, considering Charmy rarely touches the ground.

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

Vector: Vector's an amateur athlete (basketball hobby to be exact) so I guess good overall stats would back it up...although he was the slowest of the regular PCs in the game, so the high speed stat is actually kinda inconsistent. Nothing is given for the game itself, but hints in concept art suggest he was being shaped up to be a powerhouse as far back as his inception.

The tall, lanky jive-talkin guy playing basketball? Sounds legit.

Kinda neat to see that one panel where he used his headphones as a weapon against Julie-Su actually has some sort of credence. Though he seems to have lost that trait to Espio in the Modern era.

And yes, that high speed stat is odd considering Mighty was a stand-in for Sonic and Heavy was the only character that was explicitly slow, leaving Vector and to an extent Knuckles as the next slowest.

He is indeed comparatively jacked in the Sonic's Band concept art.

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

Mighty: His Japanese doesn't explicitly say he has super strength as far as I know, just that he has extraordinary capability when in a fight. He had Sonic's speed in KC, and a hint that he was supposed to be a strongman was in SegaSonic the Hedgehog. 

Yeah, I heard that was something that was sorta in mind when revitalizing him as another character, but never explicitly attributed.

Wasn't he also supposed to be a peaceful traveler, though?

• 1 year later...

NOTE: I will be using primary canon to judge these, as well as trying to base the character's off of their last known states of activity to get a fairer comparison instead of trying to keep looking back at the past and judging at a state where the characters weren't as progressed.

God Tier (besides obvious deities/gods/final bosses):

Eggman w/Egg Mobile: Consistently able to outpace Sonic, and the only way Sonic's been able to catch up with it reliably was with Super Sonic.

Sonic/Shadow/Metal Sonic and maybe Silver: These three are more or less tied and close enough to the point where the difference is negligible at best. Every game depicts and makes reference to them being rivals to Sonic and near equal in speed, despite what canon results would have you believe. Also, Shadow was in Forces and helps Sonic out by beating a clone of himself that Sonic didn't react to in time, I guess? Honestly, he's a weird case, because he fought Infinite before the Phantom Ruby, and after acquiring that, Infinite mopped the floor with Sonic, and supposedly the clones were exact copies down to their abilities and physical prowess but like, all the characters are seen casually dealing with a bunch of Metals, Shadows, and Infinites even though it doesn't make sense? But they all know the lightspeed dash, so I guess?

As for Silver? He's proven that he can fly about as fast as a boosting Sonic, even while casually flying backwards, and he's been shown to be able to run at speeds comparable to the rest of the cast in other games as well as has the ability to teleport freely without Chaos Powers. He's also one of the only other characters besides Sonic to have actually been able to go up against a non-weakened Phantom Ruby Infinite, tanking a few hits and moving at an equal pace with him, and the resistance clearly decided he was the best fit for the job.

These were all the only characters deemed "Rivals" for Sonic in Generations, which was a game that showcased how much Sonic has improved over the years.

Blaze: I'd consider her literally a short step away fron the aboves simply because she's shown to actually be a bit slower than Sonic and never portrayed as an equal from what I've seen. She just seems like a underdeveloped female Sonic who still has to tap into her deep potential.

High Tier: 

Knuckles/Tails: Hard to really rank one over the other, as both have consistently kept up with Sonic and other characters. I'd like to believe Tails is the faster one, but as of recently, Knuckles seems to be the more capable of the two and his most recent quarrel that I can remember was with Blaze.

Rouge: She's pretty darn close to these guys, as she has been able to keep pace with Knuckles in their fights, as well as fly on par with Shadow, and the reason she's above this next one is because of the outcome of their most recent fight (which is probably one of the most recent active states we've seen them in to go off of for a fair comparison).

Amy: I should've put her with Knuckles and Tails, but like Tails, she hasn't exactly done much, but her days of chasing Sonic as well as the fact that all the hedgehogs are naturally fast leads me to believe she's still quite capable. If there's any difference between her and Knux and Tails, it's VERY small; as shown above, though, she lost to Rouge in a battle, and this likely means that Rouge is of an equal or greater combat speed than her.

Possibly Omega: Being the one to take down Shadow in the future in an impressive feat, but we don't know if Shadow was weakened or not, but to be able to track and contain him would require the necessary reactions and speed tp pull it off, and Omega has clearly calculated both Sonic and Shadow's speeds just by observing them before, so it's not out of the question for it to have crazy reaction times. Even in terms of running speed, Omega is slept on since he can clearly keep pace with Shadow in all the scenes we've seen. 

Mid Tier:

Cream: Said to be really fast like Sonic and can keep pace with Amy, not to mention she was capable of holding her own in Advance, Battle, and Chronicles (although that one might be non-canon).

Espio: Rivals, and labeled as the Speed-Type for the Chaotix; ninja means quick and stealthy.

Big: Honestly, also slept on. He's kept up with Cream and Amy, and in Adventure, he canonically goes up against Chaos 6, and the only way he could've been able to come out of that was if he was quick enough to dodge attacks, get Froggy, and then bolt outta there. Some might view this is an outlier, and even if you don't, this was from the Adventure series, which is back when Sonic needed a Super form for Perfect Chaos.

Charmy: Noted as quick on his feet, otherwise, not much evidence to go off of.

Vector: Slowest of the Chaotix, but can keep up. Again, not much to go off of.

Low Tier:

Chaos 0: In his absolute base form, he was pretty much nothing more than an obstacle for Adventure Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Has relatively little feats to go off of to be anywhere near impressive nor is there really any good scaling it can receive.

Mighty: He's cool and all, but from his era, the serues has only gotten much faster and the bar has been raised exponentially. From here on out, they're still speedy, but not like the modern series.

Fang

Bean

Bark

Ray

Tikal

Maria

IDK Tier: 

Zavok

Marine

Sticks

I apologize if I've missed anyone in particular. It's kind of hard to this ranking as well.

Oh yeah, this thread!

What an actually fun little experiment this is: ranking characters in a Gotta Go Fast series by speed compared to one another.

I guess I can spare some off time to make a new, more up to date list including some of the more recent characters/developments from scratch. And then compare that one to my old one to see how they hold up.

Okay, so here's a new list I threw together:

Beyond: Super Form Chaos Control Void Wispon Metal

Mach 1: Sonic Shadow Eggman

Wind: Cream* Silver* Infinite* SCR-HD Extreme Gear Mephiles Chao E-101R Wisps Speedy Orbot Cubot

Fast: Tails Mighty Ray Nega Zazz Blaze Cream Espio E-10000R SCR-GP Tikal Charmy*

Quick: Knuckles Amy Rouge Vector Omega Jet Bean Marine E-10000B Gemerl Gamma*

Athlete: Zavok  Zik Wave Silver* Maria Sticks E-10000G Werehog*

Average:  Storm Zeena Fang Zor Elise Tower Gamma

Sluggish:  Werehog Bark

Slow(?): Chaos Zomom

* Means special circumstance

Honestly regarding Shadow being matched with Sonic in terms of being equal to his speed, Sega sure is projecting how much better Sonic is than a shadow recently in the every current incarnation, especially The comics

Shadow got hit with the worf effect and has been put on a plane as much as knuckles in order for sonic to look good. Forces confirms that Shadow is never going to be as important in stopping a main threat with Sonic.

The nrw comics reflect this ever since shadow shows up and faces metal out of competitive pride than pure heroic responsibility which Knuckles and Sonic only have over Shad story wise.

Sonic: 5.00 (Mainly due to the fact he is the main protag and when it comes down to the wire I do think he would win a race narrowly by the upcoming two)

Metal Sonic: 5.00 - 4.75 (Between these two characters especially given he's based off Sonic obviously)

Shadow: 4.75 (While certainly on par with Sonic when it comes to speed he more so wins when it comes to combat between them)

Blaze: 4.50 (Mainly due to how she fast she is in Rush being able to also perform a boost and only she and the upper characters have displayed as such and based off how in the Archie comics Amy is amazed by how fast she is like Sonic but she modestly admits to feeling she's nowhere as fast as him but with that said can give them good competition)

Espio: 4.25

Amy: 4.00

Tails: 3.75

Knuckles: 3.50 (Only power character who I feel isn't slow due to body frame being smaller compared to the others keeping up with Sonic and Tails)

Rouge: 3.25

Silver: 3.00 (Going based off how he can keep up with the other characters in the Rivals games so he has respectable speed)

Cream: 3.00 - 2.75 (Between these two characters though more tempted to say she is leaning more so towards the upper character's speed given she has the Advance game's helping her edge out)

Charmy: 2.75

Vector: 2.50

Omega: 2.50 - 2.25 (Tempted to say slower than the above character due to his tank like attribute but really gotta go with same speed as above character if had to choose)

Big: 2.00 (Shouldn't have to say it)