Awoo.

Sega Plans 2015 - Service Games Games

ChikaBoing

Yes, they de-listed all games with mixed metacritic scores in 2010. But recently they have brought some of them back to digital stores like Unleashed and Shadow the Hedgohog(japan only) to PS store.

Are you sure about that? 

Because if I go onto either the PSN and Xbox marketplace, Unleashed is on there. 

Shadow the Hedgehog I don't remember ever coming to the western side market place.

Edit: The Eurogamer link has no proof that any games were removed.

Are you sure about that? 

Because if I go onto either the PSN and Xbox marketplace, Unleashed is on there. 

Shadow the Hedgehog I don't remember ever coming to the western side market place.

As I said, Unleashed was brought back. It was on 8.4.2014. At leas on PSN, I don't know nothing about Xbox

Sonic 06 was available for download on Xbox Live's Games On Demand. I believe it was pulled when the delisting was announced.

Not surprised at all.

Good riddance in fact since those games are mediocre as hell and their mobile ports were bad too.

Hahahaha good riddance! The fact they've removed E1 as well as the broken E2 is actually a good sign. On some level they admit it's not up to scratch.

How ironic that the Sonic 4, which was introduced to the Sonic fanbase in 2010 with chaos and mayhem, left with nothing more than a whimper.

Among the world-renowned brands that will be exhibiting this year are Alvin and the Chipmunks, Angry Birds, Barbie, Dora the Explorer, Dr. Seuss, Garfield, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony, King Crush, Peppa Pig, The Simpsons, Smurfs, Sonic the Hedgehog, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Swan Princess, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thomas & Friends, Transformers, The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

Though this had been confirmed for months 

http://www.licensemag.com/license-global/licensing-expo-unveils-entertainment-brands

Edit: Free entry if you wanna go: http://www.licensingexpo.com/licensing-expo/content/why-attend

I brought for you some interesting information from the Japanese world.

Do you remember the director Yoshihisa Hashimoto? Who working at the SEGA/Sonic Team from 1997 and developed the game "Sonic Unleashed".

He has show an excellent presentation "his works" on Edu × Tech Fes2015.

Take a look:

He also showed in his presentation Sonic Runners, but he did not develop it. He praised the game for smartphones and only. Basically, he showed some images from the development of Sonic Unleashed. It may be interesting for you.

5seOOmA.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Not weird at all. Maybe something's going on behind the scenes at E3, something similar to that Sonic 06 teaser trailer. *shrug*

It's a permanent meeting room, so it'll be invite/press-only.

I guess they'll have some news for us the week of.

Granted we've not really got any sort of indication that Sonic will be a part of SEGA's press showings at all, simply the thought of them showing something huge behind closed doors like they did with '06 in 2005 is pretty exciting. Realistically, I'm certain it's not going to happen. It'll be more geared towards other projects that have been formally announced and other endeavours.

Roll on E3 2016, I guess.

Yeah usually new Sonic shit gets announced in April, maybe early May. The fact that we're past the halfway point of the month and SEGA's not doing anything at E3 is proof enough for me that we're not getting a major Sonic this year.

Fine by me, lord knows the series needed a fucking break.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah usually new Sonic shit gets announced in April, maybe early May. The fact that we're past the halfway point of the month and SEGA's not doing anything at E3 is proof enough for me that we're not getting a major Sonic this year.

Well, Lost World got revealed in a Nintendo Direct on May 17th and Colours got its first teaser May 26th. I wouldn't quite count it out yet but no game this year is certainly a possibility and it wouldn't exactly be a bad thing either.

There's still time for an announcement, but yeah I've always been of the opinion the next main game will be released in 2016.

I think a break for a year would be good, especially as the Boom games were rubbish.

SEGA and Sonic Team need to get their shit together. I'm hoping for something special next year because it's the 25th anniversary. Whether it's a brand new game or a remake of an old one, it doesn't really matter. As long as it's good.

SEGA Corporation changed their name to SEGA Games Co Ltd last month apparently.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=410996

As the topic title says, Service Games Games.

Well, Lost World got revealed in a Nintendo Direct on May 17th and Colours got its first teaser May 26th. I wouldn't quite count it out yet but no game this year is certainly a possibility and it wouldn't exactly be a bad thing either.

Thing is, SEGA have virtually no E3 presence this year and are currently undergoing a huge restructuring process. They're taking a big step back. Its not impossible, but at this stage I'm certain nothing is on the cards for a 2015 release.