Awoo.

Nintendo Direct [April 1, 3PM PT/April 2 12AM CEST]

Carbo

I get the feeling we might see the slim model of the New 3DS. The port strikes are apparently over and it was found registered in the US

Unless it's Attack on Titan (which they teased just the other day) or Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 :V

Its dead son.

It's ok, just accept it

I hate all of you.

Paper Mario info and FE14 info plz. Intelligent Systems has been on a roll lately. Maybe announce that the revived Fire Emblem TCG is being localized, or at least select packs of them. They'd be a neat transition from figurine Amiibos to the card-based Amiibos too.

• Thumbs Up 4

Not a single post asking for Mario Strikers Charged U?

I'm done with you guys! D:

After Charged Football? Nah.

If they add King K. Rool day one buy.

Agreed, in fact, You know what would be cool? If, Sakurai is the master of deception, remember the Greninja reveal? well, what if we got a Mewtwo trailer tomorrow, with what starts as a fakeout that makes us think K.Rool is Mewtwo, then it isn't, but Mewtwo pops out revealing K.Rool! And announces him as part of the DLC with Mewtwo

• Thumbs Up 1

Agreed, in fact, You know what would be cool? If, Sakurai is the master of deception, remember the Greninja reveal? well, what if we got a Mewtwo trailer tomorrow, with what starts as a fakeout that makes us think K.Rool is Mewtwo, then it isn't, but Mewtwo pops out revealing K.Rool! And announces him as part of the DLC with Mewtwo

Pokemon Colosseum 3 would get me hyped as hell. And hey, it wouldn't really count as "main series", so even if it's true we aren't getting an installment this year it doesn't negate the possibility of something like Colosseum. I can hope, dangit ;~;

Won't really get into predictions (I agree with pretty much everyone's, especially Smash & Mario Kart 8 DLC stuff), but might as well put up my own wishlist:

• Aforementioned Colosseum 3.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X NA/EU release date. That game is all I need. Zelda U? Pfft, whatever
  • ...seriously tho', new info on Zelda would kinda soften the blow of the delay. Not really expecting that, but it'd be nice.
  • More features & stuff revealed for Mario Maker, maybe with a release date??
  • eShop stuff, hoping for games from pre-Wii consoles but I dunno...also I still need to buy the Prime Trilogy, gaah.
  • Reggie trying to vaporize another Mother fan, but this time that fan is me. We have an amazing battle, and when I win, a Mother 3 rerelease for 3DS is confirmed

I get the feeling we might see the slim model of the New 3DS. The port strikes are apparently over and it was found registered in the US

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooooooooooooooooh, another Metroid game would be good, whether it's Metroid 5 or a Prime game or somethin'

You never know, nobody thought Mewtwo would happen :P , also it would be a hilarious scenario for April's Fool, and he's a favorite. Nothing wrong with hope 

• Thumbs Up 1

Mando, what vivid imagination you have there :rolleyes:

You know I'm itchy for another platformer to play. I got my Yoshi fix on the 3DS last year and I want more. Here is hoping for a DKC  sequel 3DS game or Wario Land 3DS.

Now let me go back and cry in a corner as I know this wont happen especially the Wario Land game

Mario Kart Pack 2 DLC and Mewtwo Smash DLC  trailers I can see happening.

Splatoon info and release date, considering there was that event recently held for the game.

Colosseum 3 is something people keep saying we don't need now that the main series has transitioned to 3D. But the main series still isn't true 3D, or at least 3D enough, and besides that Colosseum wasn't just a battle simulator anyway, since it had it's own story and introduced us to a new type. And if they've gone to my fan fiction site and stole the plot of my sequel of sorts to Gale of Darkness, I so want to claim royalties on it, despite the fact it'd never happen anyway.

Animal Crossing WiiU they've been teased for too long now. I would think the time has come to finally give us some details on it.

The Zelda of Legend is announced, which takes the original game and has Zelda rescuing Link instead [or maybe some royal treasure - after all, she wouldn't even be aware of Link if he hadn't rescued her].

Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games: Chaotix and Kamek Edition is announced, adding in four new characters from each series. And also giving us a bit more for our money in terms of things to do.

Surprises, I'm only expecting one, and it will probably be a franchise left in dark waters for quite a while.

Well sine we are throwing ideas out there.

A game where you play as Bowser, Bowser jr., and the koopalings as you go to different kingdoms/lands and conquer them. Only for the Nintendo New 3DS.

Metroid game with optional co-op with the acrobatic Samus and the juggernaut Anthony.

I am not kidding.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly I think Nintendo sees E3 as just a place for people to demo there games since recently we have had reveals year round more than at e3 itself

I agree. I think we'll probably get a couple of reveals here and more at E3 as well. We've gotten several new game announcements not even IN a Nintendo Direct.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Japanese Direct is age-restricted.

Basically means that Devil's Third will be seen tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Razor Wind: Or a game where Peach, Daisy, Samus Aran and Zelda are in very provocative clothing i.e semi see-through bras

The Japanese Direct is age-restricted.

Basically means that Devil's Third will be seen tomorrow.