Awoo.

Nintendo Direct [April 1, 3PM PT/April 2 12AM CEST]

Carbo

Metroid game with optional co-op with the acrobatic Samus and the juggernaut Anthony.

I am not kidding.

This. So much. 

As for me I'd like to see if that whole "StarFox Horizon" is the real deal. Massive fan of the series and been waiting for a new game since Command (which is my least favourite of the series. 64 3D was rad, but 'tis just a remake). 

Whilst I'm hoping for Horizon I'm at the same time pleased to hear that the German leak was indeed fake. Waiting two months later after Mewtwo's released because I didn't buy the 3DS version is a joke. I will buy Mewtwo, but two months past his release would of been a horrid move, even Playstation All Stars handled their DLC better than that.

The Japanese Direct is age-restricted.

Basically means that Devil's Third will be seen tomorrow.

I agree, Itakagi's been saying that it's done, and that he's waiting for Nintendo's advertising machine to kick off, and it's a title that if marketed right could bring in a good amount of people, I mean who doesn't wanna do THIS:

iYVL4FqCsGvh0.gif

Also, could be an indicator of SMTXFE, since aren't some of the SMT games(and Atlus in general) rated M?

Personally, I can't wait, and think we might be in for some good stuff, so

ibu1n29IreDiWa.gif

Good morning! Mewtwo will be available right after this presentation. . . Just kidding! But how does next week sound?

Can't imagine them blowing this Direct, not with Zelda and Star Fox on the way.. Everything else will just be a second helping of awesome.

As for what I'm thinking will be shown, I'm thinking Mario Kart DLC, Smash Mewtwo DLC trailer and most likely a date, maybe more Virtual Console games. That's all I have for now.

Personally, I can't wait, and think we might be in for some good stuff, so

ibu1n29IreDiWa.gif

Stop trolling with my feelings. I really want a new dkc game where I can ride expresso. Even if Diddy feels the roll with the jetpack

• Thumbs Up 1

Just remember to enjoy it you guys, you don't want this to happen to you

iwata-metroid_zps5d1c0d5e.png

Metroids, the ultimate Joykillers

@Razor Wind: Or a game where Peach, Daisy, Samus Aran and Zelda are in very provocative clothing i.e semi see-through bras

• Thumbs Up 1

At first I thought this was some April Fools prank, but now it seems to be the real deal, given with the Mewtwo DLC for Smash 4. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has else under the covers.

I would like to the announcement of the next Mario and sonic summer Olympic game. I'm pretty sure they are making another one. Obviously I would like something different with Mario and sonic other than these Olympic games but right now I don't really mind the Olympic games, well the summer Olympics at least since they are really fun.

I would really really really like it if they come up with something else that could be more fun. I'm not too sure about a story cause I feel like it wouldn't really work.

Anyways if its another summer Olympic I'm fine by it. I just hope they add in a lot of dream events.

The only thing I can really predict from the direct are the obvious ones like mewtwo, Mario kart 8 and splatoon. Probably more but those are the only ones I'm interested.

I would like to the announcement of the next Mario and sonic summer Olympic game. I'm pretty sure they are making another one. Obviously I would like something different with Mario and sonic other than these Olympic games but right now I don't really mind the Olympic games, well the summer Olympics at least since they are really fun.

I would really really really like it if they come up with something else that could be more fun. I'm not too sure about a story cause I feel like it wouldn't really work.

Anyways if its another summer Olympic I'm fine by it. I just hope they add in a lot of dream events.

The only thing I can really predict from the direct are the obvious ones like mewtwo, Mario kart 8 and splatoon. Probably more but those are the only ones I'm interested.

I'll be ok with a new Olympics as long as they ADD SOME NEW DAMN CHARACTERS. At least two for Mario and two for Sonic; with Sonic's preferably being Rouge and Omega or Jet.

Granted, I haven't gotten a single Olympics title to date. I'd get this one, though, if they added more characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly, I'd rather they take a break from the M&S series until Tokyo, as that one I think will have far more creative and interesting ideas to work with. It's. in. Tokyo. Sega & Nintendo would have a field day with that.

I'm still legitimately shocked that there was even more than one Mario and Sonic Olympics game. Do people actually buy them? More than one of them?

Anyway I make a point not to get hyped about directs. If they show off a new Metroid that'll be more than enough for me, and I'll probably be satisfied even if they don't. I guess I would like to see some decent Star Fox footage tho'.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was thinking Rouge and jet and rosalina and..........I don't know which character should join. Im thinking a bowser minioin but idk. Diddy Kong?

I also hope there is gonna be some DLC for Mario party 10, more mini games, more boards suit for Mario party AND bowser party.

I wonder if we will ever see amiibos of Toadette, waluigi and daisy. I don't see spike getting one but it is possible though so idk.

Not that I'd count on it, but it'd be a super awesome and small yet big rad surprise if they were like "hey here's the mewtwo traile--oh wait, here's another teased smash DLC character." It's one of those games in this day of age that would be cool to get on going support for in this regard, but I'm definitely satisfied with just the already-sizable roster plus Mewtwo.

but I wouldn't argue if we got Wolf and Snake back :y

dreams

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm still legitimately shocked that there was even more than one Mario and Sonic Olympics game. Do people actually buy them? More than one of them?

Anyway I make a point not to get hyped about directs. If they show off a new Metroid that'll be more than enough for me, and I'll probably be satisfied even if they don't. I guess I would like to see some decent Star Fox footage tho'.

First one was kind of... trash. Even though I played it a lot for some reason.

Second one was AMAZING.

Third one I skipped.

Fourth one was on a new console so I got it.. sold it. Was really barebones.

• Thumbs Up 1

The M&S games have SEGA remixes of Mario music and they're unsurprisingly amazing, so tbh even if the games aren't exactly interesting, I can't be that upset they exist. I mean, there's no way SEGA and Nintendo would actually make a Mario and Sonic platformer*, so there's no other way we'd get those mixes.

*This may or may not be reverse-psychology. Shhhh.

Not that I'd count on it, but it'd be a super awesome and small yet big rad surprise if they were like "hey here's the mewtwo traile--oh wait, here's another teased smash DLC character." It's one of those games in this day of age that would be cool to get on going support for in this regard, but I'm definitely satisfied with just the already-sizable roster plus Mewtwo.

but I wouldn't argue if we got Wolf and Snake back :y

dreams

I'm legitimately expecting just that to happen to be honest, either that or some stages or another thing being added in with mewtwo since it just seems like the kind of thing they'd do.

I'm legitimately expecting just that to happen to be honest, either that or some stages or another thing being added in with mewtwo since it just seems like the kind of thing they'd do.

Calling Lucas because of how he fights engineered creatures in Mother 3 and Mewtwo just so happens to be one.

And then Mother 3 Localization announcement.