Awoo.

You are all so FUCKED.

Sean

I thought you were a fantastic mod Sean, you knowing you had been a mod was one of the reasons I felt more comfortable taking up the task too. No joke. Besides I'll have to respectfully disagree when you say you aren't nice, there's an important difference between being cruel and not taking anyone's shit.

It was awesome having you on the team for April Fools, I think it gave the forum and not to mention us other mods some needed excitement and pep. ^^ Like others have said the most important thing is that you are where you're most comfortable, but SSMB as a whole really appreciates you for good reason wherever you are.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yesterday was my anniversary of quitting and none of your dweebs remembered goddamnit >:U

*the day will rise when the trifrecta returns sean, just believe and watch as the forums burn again*

• Thumbs Up 4

Yesterday was my anniversary of quitting and none of your dweebs remembered goddamnit >:U

*the day will rise when the trifrecta returns sean, just believe and watch as the forums burn again*