bmn

Sonic Stadium April Fools

R0o7eH5.png

WTF the flying funk you no good lying two timing two faced batman villain of the same name piece of scoopy poopy doo-doo omochump? do i escape by destroying the enemies or opening the locks? make up your darn mind you robotic scrapheap female dog slur. >.>

(on another note, i clicked on another emerald that appeared and i got a pumpkin hill chorus).

Omochao keeps talking to be about dynamite. I think he's trying to tell me something but I'm not sure what it is . . .

Also I found my first Emerald Shard! It played Keys the Ruin~.  

Apologies for the (relative) dearth of new AF content on the forum, by the way. It's me that typically handles the Javascriptey stuff (such as the "messed-up images" AF from a few years back), and I was working abroad until Monday, so there wasn't really time for me to set anything up besides the Emerald hunting. :( Better stuff next year, I promise...

A few details:

* This AF doesn't run on IP.Board, but it does on all the main SSMB skins, so if you're not seeing Omochao...

* There's no real pattern to secret Omochaos or Emeralds appearing, it's completely random. Boom is rare, Mirror is even more rare. Emeralds will only appear for about 75% of the quotes, and even then only occasionally. They can also appear anywhere on the page, so it's very easy to miss them.

* If you're wondering about why a particular Emerald theme is playing, consider the accompanying quote. This is especially true of one particular theme I've seen people wondering about...

* If you're wondering about why a particular Emerald theme is playing, consider the accompanying quote. This is especially true of one particular theme I've seen people wondering about...

Edited by Oscillo-Kaworu