Awoo.

the White SSMB?

Drawloverlala

well.. is not a big problem..at all... since a couple of days ago.. i noticed the forum was on a white color...

i though it was a normal thing.. like a little change... but until today i see everyone uploading some screenshots ..where appears the normal blue forum..

this is how i see it..

sin_t__tulo_by_drawloverlala-d8nyymw.png

i'd wish to know what to do to have the normal blue forum again......  maybe i need to download a firefox update?

You're using the ip board theme I think

Just go to the bottom of the page and there should be a menu to change your theme

• Thumbs Up 2

You're using the IP Board theme, bottom left of the webpage says Change Theme. Change it to Sonical

• Thumbs Up 1

It's the IP.Board theme, scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the bottom left corner, there should be a 'change theme' dropdown, change back to Sonical there.

• Thumbs Up 2

Go to the bottom of the page, click on this little thing:

jQH2h9T.png

Then all of the themes you can choose from are available to...er, choose from.

xE0CyBu.png

After that, all is good in the world, Genghis Khan will rise again, and you can ditch the icky generic theme :D

EDIT: You should totally enlarge the pictures, because holy shit did they come out small .-.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's the IP.Board theme, scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the bottom left corner, there should be a 'change theme' dropdown, change back to Sonical there.

To elaborate illustratively for other members to see more quickly, here is a picture:

changethemessmb_zpsb0cpasex.png

Since the matter is resolved for now, I will be closing this topic routinely. Thanks!

Edited by Diz
Topic Lock: Issue is resolved.
  • Thumbs Up 1