Awoo.

Sega PC Reloaded: Four old games, working still/again

goku262002

• 4 months later...

Can someone help me ? I download Sonic Cd from my original CD of the game,and when I booted it up with SPCR,there was no music.Just SFX.Anyone know some tips ???

On 4/3/2015 at 4:31 PM, Korama said:

Music was originally played from the CD audio tracks. That should still work, but I didn't really test it, because the alternative is much nicer.

Download bass.dll from http://www.un4seen.com/, it supports mp3, ogg, wav, and a few other formats. Additionally, you can download add-ons like bassflac.dll if you want support for more formats.

Put the DLLs in the game folder (only the DLLs, the other stuff inside the bass downloads isn't required).

Then make a music folder. It can be anywhere, though I suggest making a "MUSIC" subfolder in the game's base folder. The files are expected to be named either "Track##.ext" or "##whatever.ext" - e.g. "Track02.mp3" or "02 Title Theme.flac". Remember that audio tracks start at number 02 for those mixed mode data + audio game CDs. Then set the music folder in the configuration window, and you're done.

Well,I put my Original CD in and installed the game through your Program.When it booted,no music.Just SFX.And I did NOT take my CD out.I download the .DLL file above to do it that way,and then put it in the game installation folder, and created a music folder,but I don’t know what to do after that.I am doing this for Sonic CD.

• 1 month later...

I really like this project, five stars!!! But one thing:

The Sonic CD extra is blocked. I really feel I needed these if I wanted to watch the Sonic CD intro and some fixed video files... And I want that. Please, someone help! Please Korama, fix it! I can't access it because it is now private! Please, make it public!

• 2 months later...