Awoo.

The LEGO Dimensions topic

Inkling Cooper

hey guys remember this that leak that came out a long time before year 2 franchises were confirmed? I decided to update the list with the confirmed sets and this is what I got

71242 ghostbusters story pack
71243 HP 1  ?
71244 sonic the hedgehog level pack
71245 adventure time level pack
71246 adventure time team pack
71247 harry potter team pack
71248 mission impossible level pack
71249 AT 3  ?
71250 GB 2
71251 A-team fun pack
71252 KR
71253 Fantastic beasts and where to find them story pack
71254 TTG 1
71255 TTG 2
71256 gremlins team pack
71257 tina fun pack
71258 E.T. fun pack
71259 Connectable 1
71260 Connectable 2
71261 Connectable 3
71262 Connectable 4
71263 Connectable 5
------------------------
71264 the lego batman movie story pack
71285 marceline fun pack
71286 knight rider fun pack
71340 supergirl polygon pack
71342 green arrow polygon pack
71344 Excalibur batman fun pack
????? Hermione fun pack

GB 2 is most likely a rowen fun pack (however its possible this one won't be made since this list came out before the movie flopped in theaters) .TTG 1 or 2 could likely be a starfire (and robin though I personally don't think this will happen) pack.with the other likely being a beast boy and raven team pack.And we still have no idea what these connectables are (or were considering this is dated infomation)

hey guys have you ever wondered what would happen if you put two of the same figure on the base at the same time?

it turns out the mystery dimension has a glitch that allows you to pull up two of the same figure "hence how the youtuber managed to get all of these done"

Yeah. The Mystery Dimension glitch is broken. When you enter the Mystery Dimension, access the Building Instructions screen and leave, you'll be able to access a debug screen and choose between all currently available figures. It also unlocks the correct Battle Arenas if you switch to a Year 2 character. It's... pretty broken, to say the least.

The effects wear off once you leave the Mystery Dimension, but the Arenas will remain unlocked.

11 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Yeah. The Mystery Dimension glitch is broken. When you enter the Mystery Dimension, access the Building Instructions screen and leave, you'll be able to access a debug screen and choose between all currently available figures. It also unlocks the correct Battle Arenas if you switch to a Year 2 character. It's... pretty broken, to say the least.

The effects wear off once you leave the Mystery Dimension, but the Arenas will remain unlocked.

Question, what is the Mystery Dimension exactly?

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

the mystery dimension is where the announcement video takes place

in-game it serves as a battle arena of sorts where enemies of a specific franchise will show up in 3 waves before moving on to the next franchise (note only franchises with characters you have unlocked will show up) each franchise you complete will grant you another gold brick

49 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

It's Joel McHale's basement. No, I'm not kidding.

You can access it with 30 Gold Bricks and it's beneath the Jurassic World Adventure World.

I'll never understand the appeal Big has to developers outside of Sega. Time and time again the cat finds his way into projects developed by people on the outside looking in. Big just has that kind of staying power, even over characters that are more prominent than he is.

It makes no sense to me *shrug*

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently saw a video 100%ing the new Ghostbusters Story Pack, and it turns out that there's a hidden rift leading to another world in one of the levels, similar to the ones hidden in the main campaign's Foundation Prime levels.

You need Chell to reach it, so it's not exactly a surprise as to where it leads...

(It's around the 14:20 mark, in case the video doesn't start there)

So, we're only a few weeks away from Wave 7. Any new characters you guys are excited for (aside from Sonic) or interested in getting?

A new "Meet That Hero" video has released! This time, it's Marceline talking about the Gremlins!

• 2 weeks later...

So, a funny thing happened on my game recently...

I was messing around in the Secret Dimension, trying out some characters with the debug glitch. When I was 'playing' as Jake, I naturally used some of his different forms. But when I switched back to Jake's regular form... the instructions to build the BMO vehicle popped up. And it let me save BMO to a toy tag! (I used Cragger's boat tag, since I never used that vehicle anyway.)

So now I technically 'own' BMO in-game, so that's a few extra puzzles I can solve despite not owning any Adventure Time characters... yet. (I still plan to buy the Team Pack at some point, though.)

hey guys remember those overpriced green arrow figures going for 70$ on ebay?

well turns out gamestop will be handing out free green arrows when you buy any lego dimension product on black friday

CxAthbmWQAA6oZn.jpg:large

but of course since black friday will be coming up that means that sales will be happening so here are some lego dimension sales

Spoiler

Gamestop--(includes green arrow with purchase)

1. starter packs 50$ off (39.99 and 29.99)
  2. level packs 19.99$
  3. team packs 14.99$
  • no fun pack sales,story pack sales or marceline fun pack here

Toys R Us---(you can get marceline here)

1. starter packs (same as gamestop)
  2. level packs/team packs 50% off (14.99-12.49)
  3. fun packs 3 for $20 (best place to get the 3 new fun packs for the upcoming wave)
  • no story pack sales,no green arrow

best buy

1. starter pack (same as the lastt two)
  2. save up to 55% off all lego dimension products (...the fine print mentions a minimal sale price of 33%)
  • no green arrow or marceline, possible place to buy story packs at though its a gamble at the moment.

wallmart

1. starter pack at 39.00$
  2. level & and team packs $14.00 each
  • you can save 99 cents on starter packs and level packs :D (if you don't have a gamestop or toys r us this may be your best option outside of buying online)

target

1. starter *gunshots* (I think you know the starter pack sales by now)
  2. 10$ sale all Lego dimensions team,level and story packs on sale
  • so either target is taking 10$ off the normal price of non-fun packs or they are protecting your wallets from torment for one day.

Some important info on the latest PS4 update (not sure about other consoles yet):

So a recent update (Version 1.13) has been seemingly affecting all Wave 6 DLC packs by asking the player to 'update' the content. Problem is, it actually DELETES any and all progress you may have made in that DLC, and the game will just constantly repeat the same update message. (And depending on what packs you may own, this can range from a small amount of lost data, to massive heaps of progress just... gone!)

But here's the catch: apparently, this is just an issue with the individual DLC updates, NOT the main update or the save data update. I checked to see if there's a fix, and thankfully a Reddit user (Ayliffe) appears to have found one:

Been fiddling around with this for a bit, and I think I've got a solution. You'll need a backup of your save BEFORE the update on a USB though, so if you haven't updated yet go backup your save to a USB. Seriously, you will 100% need it for this.

1. When you first bootup the game after updating, it'll ask you to update the savedata on the console. Let it do so, and then go to the options menu.

2. If you go down to Add-On content, you'll see that the year 2 add-ons all require updates. Update the ones that you require, and then close the game.

3. Connect the USB to your device, and transfer the LD save from your USB to the console. On PS4 this can be done by going Settings > Application saved data management > Saved data on USB storage device > copy to system storage. If it asks about whether you want to overwrite the saved data on the console, let it.

4. Open up LD again and wait for the game to update the savedata. Then simply load your save and all your year 2 progress should be intact!

POSSIBLE TECHY EXPLANATION FOR WHY THIS IS HAPPENING: By the looks of it the add-on updates are interfering with the save progress for some reason, which is why game progress is only disappearing for the year two worlds. Simply updating the add-ons first and then letting the game update the savedata gets around the issue.

Hope this helped!

Hopefully this gets fixed properly soon. I've had to completely redo the A-Team world from the beginning because of this.

• Thumbs Up 1

So that Fantastic Beasts track someone found WAS hinting at another cameo world... Holy Smeg!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Flamerstreak said:

Well guys, I am planning to get more packs soon. I would like some advice, though: which ones should I get?

Well, I recommend a Ninjago character. Specifically Jay, Kai or Sensei Wu.

Jay and Kai can bypass certain Elemental obstacles, making it less tedious to switch to the Elemental Keystone and their Spinjitzu ability is very useful when dealing with large amounts of enemies.

Sensei Wu doesn't have any elemental resistance, but he has the rare Pole Vault and the gliding abilities in addition to Spinjitzu.

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Well, I recommend a Ninjago character. Specifically Jay, Kai or Sensei Wu.

Jay and Kai can bypass certain Elemental obstacles, making it less tedious to switch to the Elemental Keystone and their Spinjitzu ability is very useful when dealing with large amounts of enemies.

Sensei Wu doesn't have any elemental resistance, but he has the rare Pole Vault and the gliding abilities in addition to Spinjitzu.

I see. Any non-Ninjago characters I should get?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Flamerstreak said:

I see. Any non-Ninjago characters I should get?

I also recommend Marceline, the Fantastic Beasts Story Pack and the Midway Arcade Level Pack.

Marceline and Newt have an insane amount of abilities to make completion so much easier. However, Marcelines have been told to be defective, so wait a bit until functional Marcelines make it to store shelves before nabbing her.

Midway Arcade has tons of classic games to play, and Gamer Kid himself is pretty versatile.

6 minutes ago, Flamerstreak said:

Should I get the Simpsons and Jurassic World level packs while I am at it? Or some other level pack (at least one more)?

Jurassic World doesn't have a Level Pack. Just a Team Pack.

I recommend the Doctor Who Level Pack, though. Loved that level and the ability to regenerate is awesome. Plus, the Tardis is a great place to hide when under heavy fire from enemies.

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Jurassic World doesn't have a Level Pack. Just a Team Pack.

I recommend the Doctor Who Level Pack, though. Loved that level and the ability to regenerate is awesome. Plus, the Tardis is a great place to hide when under heavy fire from enemies.

Yeah, sure, Jurassic Park is a team pack. My bad. Regardless, I think I will get it.

And I have been interested in Dr. Who for a while now. I guess I will get that level pack.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Flamerstreak said:

Should I get the Simpsons and Jurassic World level packs while I am at it?

I'd say that the simpsons level pack is the best simpsons pack to get.due to having homer,the extra level and the simpsons hub world (i'd only recomend getting krusty and bart if your a simpsons fan otherwise they are fairly useless now)

jurassic world is the only way to get the hub world for that franchise and owen is a pretty nice figure to play as and the hub world was a nice large hub world in my opinion to run around in.I'd recomend getting it