Maniacal Mixup Part 1

mix1.png

Maniacal Mixup Part 2

mix2.png

Just standing around.

egg_stand.png

Eggman in 1991

91.png

I'm not so great with SA style, but I try my best.

en1.png

Dr. Kintobor/Anti-Robotnik

Anti_Robotnik_by_Chris_Alassal.png

Others

My interpretation of what classic-style Nega would look like.

class.png

Dr. Madden from Sonic Chronicles

Dr__Madden_by_Chris_Alassal.png

And that's all for now! Please give me your opinions and honest critiques, or other comments if you feel like making them!

Edited by El Gran Gordo

Chibi Eggman. Ain't he cute?

chibi.png

That scared me to shit.

Yeah, they're all good, I really liek your style. Cartoony, yet still evil.

I'm especially loving the Super Eggy you made. I saw that picture somewhere a long time ago but I didn't know it was yours. Kudos.

Your chibi Robotnik is so cute yet so crazy looking at the same time that it lands in the realm of creepy. ^^ Nice.

Super Robotnik got emerald bling. XP Awesome work with the afro. Awesome work period really. ^^

Who says scientists can't go Super?

3-1.png

I could honestly imagine this being the sort of thing Eiichiro Oda (One Piece) would draw - that guy loves afros.

Count Eggula

vampire.png

"What is a hedgehog? A miserable little pile of secrets!"

All in all, pretty sweet.

Ha ha. I like the comedy in your work, you definitely have style.

I assume you have more versions of the Eggmobile bosses?

It's very fun that the Super Eggman is the only time I've seen him with hair on his head. And Eggula is a great name!

I managed to dig up some more art.

Merry Christmas to you too, Doc.

humbot.png

Admit it. Eggman can be cute.

eggchao.png

Edited by El Gran Gordo

• 2 weeks later...

New art!

Kyodai_Eggman_Robo_by_Chris_Alassal.png

My goal was to create the feel of Eggman starring in a classic mecha anime, particularly of the super robot genre. The name "Kyodai Eggman Robo" is actually Sega's official name for the final boss of Sonic and Knuckles, though I opted for something closer to the Sonic 2 design. The name just sounded like some bombastic mecha anime starring Eggman, and it alone was a lot of the inspiration for this.

In this universe, Eggman and his assistant Snively are two lone fighters for justice against the tyrannical Dark Lord Sonic. Sera would be Eggman's eventual love interest, if this hypothetical idea ever gets turned into a comic series.

Heehee, your art is brilliant! Every drawing makes me grin from ear to ear. =D It's just so cute and cartoony, and I think my favourite one would have to be the Super Saiyan Eggman with the 'fro. It's priceless really. >w<

I really like the style you draw Eggman in - both his classic and modern designs. It's nice, cartoony, and fitting for him. Though I can't say I'm surprised you can draw Eggman so well. :P

"Kyodai Eggman Robo" sounds like it could be a real anime series. Nice job on that one.

And Super Afro Eggman = pure win.

I really like your "Eggman as a hero" anime concept. I think the interactions between Eggy would have with Snively and Sera would be very cute.^_^

Super Robotnik and Pirate Robotnik made me orgasm! Awesome work there Gordo! Big thumbs up of approval from me.

I like that comparison drawing. It's interesting to see all the different Robotniks next to each other. He has the most "forms" of any character I've seen. Heh, is that skinny one from Sonic 2006? :)

Heh, is that skinny one from Sonic 2006? :)

Yeah. I'm no good with realistic style, so it was my attempt to cartoonify realistic Eggman, while still making him retain an "essence of realism" that 2K6 gave him, if that makes any sense.

robotnikdesigns.png

Another crossover piece- This time everyone was invited.

Nicely done! I especially like the Sonic 2-era Eggman holding the giant 2 he was crushing on the boxart. Looooooooove it!

• 4 weeks later...

I have some non-Sonic art too, which based on other art topics, I should be okay to post...

First up, it's my favorite Mother/Earthbound character, Pokey Minch!

Pokey_Minch_by_Chris_Alassal.png

That wacky mad scientist, Dr. Fluke Hawkins.

Dr__Fluke_Hawkins_by_Chris_Alassal.png

Dr. Mechano, an original character of mine, and star of a webcomic that I'm slowly setting up.

mechano.png

This unnamed old wise man was going to be used in something, but probably not anymore.

Old_Wise_Man_by_Chris_Alassal.png

Hopefully I'll have some more soon.

Edited by El Gran Gordo

All of your work is awesome. Scary and cute (in a good way) at the same time is hard to accomplish, but you've done it.