Awoo.

ARTWORK: El Gran Gordo's Artwork

Dr. Mechano

Awesome!!, I absolutley love the Eggman Nega drawing!!, hope to see more of him in the future (Pun not intended)

• 3 weeks later...

supervillainvsoverlord.png

Me? I prefer the wacky, over-the-top "supervillain" image that game Eggman entails, though I respect SatAM/Archie's "overlord" portrayal as well.

Promotional piece for an upcoming fanfic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

...And then it was three years later, and most of the image links in this topic were broken up until now. I considered making a new topic for my upcoming new art, buuuuut I wanna make sure I'm following the rules, so I'll just update this one.

Anyway, I've done a bit of art for my tumblr (see signature), and I felt like sharing one particular piece here:

tumblr_m7wv8ojhq11r2179qo1_r2_1280.png

Those who remember my really old story, "Ivo," might like this. I'm actually considering doing a story/comic/something about Ivo Robotnik's life before becoming Dr. Eggman, so this could be considered a bit of concept art for that. For now, it's just a bit of fan art that I'm submitting to my topic though, so I hope you like it!

Edited by Dr. Mechano

• 7 years later...

Just a quick screencap edit, a hypothetical "what if" for an AoStH with a slightly more game-accurate Robotnik:

CRYTA7w.png

• Thumbs Up 1