Awoo.

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World: SEGA, Namco, Capcom! And no, there's still no Sonic!

Tracker_TD

Source/link?

In the meantime, look who has been actually spotted in the opening:

gRI1Sfl.png

I wonder if his japanese voice will keep up with his english counterpart.

I'd upload screenshots I took on my IPad of where they're found, but it won't let me. Grrrrrrr.

In the meantime, look who has been actually spotted in the opening:

gRI1Sfl.png

I wonder if his japanese voice will keep up with his english counterpart.

Someone on GameFAQS said it's likely Metal Face.

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/project-x-zone-2-new-characters-revealed-including-ryo-hazuki-from-shenmue/

OH GAWD, OH DEER GAWD!

Last week, during the Tokyo Game Show 2015, Bandai-Namco revealed four new characters for Project X Zone 2: Brave New World, including three from Nintendo games (Fire Emblem Awakening and Xenoblade Chronicles). Of course, we do not have the complete list of playable characters just yet, and in fact, three of them seem to have been inadvertently revealed today, via… Bandai-Namco Korea.

Indeed, the company shared some screenshots from the Korean version of the game (coming out on December 10th in South Korea, and fully translated). Some of them actually reveals three new characters:

Ryo Hazuki, from Shenmue. You can see him near the center of the illustration in the first screenshot;
Ingrid, from Capcom Fighting Jam and Street Fighter Zero 3 on PSP. You can see her in the forefront, in the second screenshot;
Estelle, from Tales of Vesperia. You can see her in the forefront row, in the third screenshot.

I kinda knew Estelle was gonna be a Solo since partners seem to be swapping places with Solo's this games, and Ryo makes perfect sense cause both Kiryu and Akira are here, all 3 of which just seem freaking similar to each other, you'd think they're all brothers.

Ingrid however...is a complete surprise, didn't thought we'd see her ever again.

For Bison/Vega and 99? Right here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Psm-WgcABg

Bison

xYC6bzN.png

Appropriate response then:

Ryo Hazuki is in this game as an assist?
So, can i expect some EXTREME FORKLIFTING ACTION?

Also, i called on Estelle a long time ago:

Edit: an interesting thing: when defeating Juri, Yuri mentions to call all their companions, and with Flynn names Repede, Rita, Judith, Raven and (jokingly) Patty Fleur. The only two original Vesperia party members not mentioned are Estelle and Karol. Uhm...

Couple of new things as of today

1. Commercial

2. Demo for Japanese owners will come on October 9th

3. Another commercial being made according to the main site's blog.

4. That new commercial shows a few new things (Devil Kazuya, Xiaomu dancing in a wedding dress with a bouquet of flowers, T-elos, Saya and Sheath speaking with Bison, X avoiding a sphere in Cyber peacock's stage and then moving again, and Demitri transforming).

According to the PXZ Twitter, the second PV is coming this week along with lots of news, including some story news. 

• Thumbs Up 1

According to the PXZ Twitter, the second PV is coming this week along with lots of news, including some story news. 

And the news wiil come from Famitu, as they will unveil new characters.

https://www.twitter.com/famitsu/status/651321304830771200#tweet_651321304830771200

It looks like Ryo, Ingrid and Estelle will be officially revealed, but they not the only ones. That green and Orange thing... Blanka?

Edit: And the new characters are: 

Playable characters:
Ingrid (from Capcom Fighting Jam and Street Fighter Zero 3 on PSP)
Ryu Hazuki (from Shenmue)
Estelle (from Tales of Vesperia)

Enemy characters:
M. Bison (Street Fighter)
Pyron (Darkstalkers)
Black Hayato (Star Gladiator)
Ranmaru (Sakura Wars)
T-elos (Xenosaga)
Metal Face (Xenoblade Chronicles)

Non-playable characters:
Ada Wong (Resident Evil 6)
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney series)
Garigliano (Resonance of Fate)
Tarosuke (Shadow Land)
Tiki (Fire Emblem Awakening)

http://gonintendo.com/stories/244073-project-x-zone-2-more-new-characters-revealed

More info are supposed to drop this week.

Edited by Nexthehedgehog

Someone on KlonoaForums posted this screenshot of a blog post. Can anyone translate it? It looks like it's talking about the PV coming this week. (You may have to click to enlarge)

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Someone on KlonoaForums posted this screenshot of a blog post. Can anyone translate it? It looks like it's talking about the PV coming this week. (You may have to click to enlarge)

image.png

I read it. The comments are nothing special or maybe its I dont know what this game is. From what I see its a crossover with Sega, Bandi Namco and Nintendo.

The person ask about a issue with the partner character with this "PV2+OP" and the others are saying theres things in the game and downloads that cannot be confirmed yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

I read it. The comments are nothing special or maybe its I dont know what this game is. From what I see its a crossover with Sega, Bandai Namco and Nintendo.

The person ask about a issue with the partner character with this "PV2+OP" and the others are saying theres things in the game and downloads that cannot be confirmed yet.

No Capcom? Reminds me of Triforce who worked on F-Zero arcade game series.

image.thumb.jpg.44cd82334ffdef431fb5a6dd

Alright,  my inner screams of anguish of the missed potential of Phoenix/Maya as a pair unit and having Edgeworth be the respective Ace Attorney solo unit  (hopefully that'll be rectified in Project X Zone 3 XD), great news overall  this be. 

Also got some screenshots:

G8Snv9i.jpg
WmGL2Fm.jpg
jezyyhE.jpg

Hmm,  at least it looks like they'll certainly get adequately participatory roles in the grand scheme of things.  

The entirety of the screenshots can be found here: www.famitsu.com/images/000/090/047/560e85570c8a3.html

Edited by Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

So, Nelo Angelo (Devil May Cry) and Unknow (Tekken) are official villains. Weird seeing Vergil fighting himself, but i guess they're gonna pull a "it's his former evil shield" card or something, wich will be fine. Also, Segata has a villain special attack too; i guess they will do like they did with Sanger in the first game, although i wonder what will make Segata so angry.

Also, M.Bison brainwashing Ken and making him evil (as the theme that plays during that segment) is pull from the Street Fighter 1994 OVA (wich was the base of Street Fighter's Alpha story, btw) of all things. They went unbelievably far with referencing stuff.

Another thing that caught my interest is the hint of stage gimmicks: instead of just having giant arenas with breakable objects, it looks there will be different kinds of stage mechanics, as shown for example in the Megaman X stage (and something tells me the Ace Attorney/Yokai Dochuki courtroom will have its own mechanic; according to the trailer, Phoenix has to defend Valkyrie, with Otohime as the judge, Edgeworth as the prosecution and at least Shadow and Sigma there as well -witnesses?-; oh boy).

I hope this is not the final roster though (especially since that would mean that important plot characters like the Endless Frontier crew and Kogoro & Mii will be left out awkwardly), but i'm positive we will still hear one last piece of news before the japanese launch date in November.

PS: I've not seen a froklift during Ryo's segment. I still hope he will use one in his assist move, since it's so iconic.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've not watched the trailer yet, but apparently the Virtua Fighter music is... "Love Is Not Enough" from the Virtua Fighter animated series! Hot damn! 

Does anyone know what the music is during the part where they show Ryu, Ken, Ingrid, and Axel? 

from street fighter 2 the animated movie.

Edited by Falco
  • Thumbs Up 1

Also, Segata has a villain special attack too; i guess they will do like they did with Sanger in the first game, although i wonder what will make Segata so angry.

edgeworth-shrug.gifOh ho, but isn't it obvious my dear colleague? He's obviously going to be seeing red when he finds out  that pretty much the majority, if not all, of his compatriots don't want anything to do with the SEGA Saturn, let alone even know about it.

Edited by Jovahexeon Joranvexeon
  • Thumbs Up 3

Just incase anyone needs a refresher on the difference of quality of the music between this and the previous Project X Zone. Quality is at it should be, nice and clean, as it was in NXC.

Edited by Jetronic

Some fans questions answered:

In summary, no Namco x Capcom localization planned, but its not impossible. No collectors éditions for U.S. And some characters and stages will not be revealed before the game release, it will be for the players to discovered it themselves. And if PXZ1 was not going to be successful around the world, PXZ2 will have never happen. PXZ2 allows the dev to do stuffs they have wish to do in the first one.

edgeworth-shrug.gifOh ho, but isn't it obvious my dear colleague? He's obviously going to be seeing red when he finds out  that pretty much the majority, if not all, of his compatriots don't want anything to do with the SEGA Saturn, let alone even know about it.

Actually, i'm more inclined to see 2 possible reasons:

1)He first appears under the Alure tree finding Sakura, but then the party arrives with Ichiro and jealousy/misunderstanding ensues: remember, Sakura is Segata's waifu.

2)The party arrives with already Marth and Lucina in the group and Segata is still stuck in the old SEGA-Nintendo war craze.

• Thumbs Up 1