Awoo.

DC Extended Universe Thread | Wonder Woman | June 2nd, 2017

Brad

tumblr_nnn1wkS9C91tf1syzo2_1280.png

The full Batsuit design. I really like it. 

It's strange how they could nail Batman and then screw up the Joker so badly

• Thumbs Up 3

Suicide Squad line up. Kinda liking it. Harley looks good. Spoiler'd for size.

Suicide-Squad-Cast-Photolarge.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Was never a fan of the pig tails Harley that DC keep pushing. Though I gotta say Smith's Deadshot, and Katana are on point. And Captain Boomerang looks like a total scumbag, so also on point. Killer Crock on the other hand, fucking lol!

Most of them look decent. None of them look as disastrous as Joker's original design did, thankfully.  Harley was the one I was worried about the most after they showed off that Joker but thankfully she turned out pretty good.

I still have a decent amount of hope for this movie, despite how much of a mess things are looking to be with this whole DC universe thing. Hopefully things turn out alright.

I dig em. Margot Robbie is gonna kill as Harley oh man. I'm really liking how different and "out there" this is looking compared to DC's films or even other superhero movies coming out really. 

More pics including Deadshot's mask and set pics of Harley/Croc

will-smith-deadshot-suicide-squad.jpg

hkkVpka.jpg

x9Q6srE.jpgNPDfBo0.jpg

Will Smith in the DC Cinematic universe, eh? I'm expecting an "I Am Legend" joke reference to balance out that "World's Finest" movie poster.

• Thumbs Up 1

Crock looks much better in that photo than the one of the full cast.

How did Joker get his tattoos? Well...

CEZ5xMZUEAEcn8Z.jpg

Makes sense. I mean, this could all just be promotional art and he might not have tattoos at all, as rumoured...

Why is Joker floating on his chair tho'

And is it supposed to mean he's making that scary as fuck face because he's just now realised letting his insane girlfriend tattoo his entire body would hurt?

Perhaps the latter for humor.

• 2 weeks later...

They removed the "damaged" one which was the worst offender.

He still has it, you can barely see it though because of how far away the photo is and the quality.

Personally I'm not very interested in this movie. I doubt I'll even watch it, despite being obsessed with Superman. Dark and edgy isn't my cup o' tea. I enjoyed Man of Steel just fine when I watched it (even though it had some awful aspects), but it's the kind of enjoyment where you really don't want to see a sequel - one gritty-'n'-"realistic" outing with Superman is more than enough. Personally I think DC is making a mistake going this direction, but I'm so non-invested anyway, what do I know.

tumblr_nn9c3wrtQH1tnt8s9o1_1280.png

Just thought I'd leave this here ;P

Aaaand confirmed. Costume and action shots. Excite. Spoiler'd for size.

Cape to be added digitally. It's not Affleck, it's a stunt double... but it's rumoured he was on set last month. More pictures and videos

here.

id3l9E4.jpg

6M89Tg2.jpg

M3ADMyG.jpg

• 1 month later...

We have the Batman V Superman version of Batman's suit.

sdccphotos0021.jpg

sdccphotos0023.jpg

You can see Wonder Woman and Superman's suits here. Wonder Woman looks vaguely the same but more armorized and Superman's is his Man of Steel suit. 

Also I fucking hate Batman's suit, This is one of the big reasons I can't stand the DC Live Action films. All of them are so unbelievably desperate to be dark, gritty and edgy, and it saps any kind of fun or likability. I like the dark stories in the Comics/games/Shows, but there, the characters still have fun moments and everything isn't so try hard. Here, they've actually altered Batman's costume into a fucking generic battle suit. That's on top of stuff like making Man of Steel's footage darker just to try make all bright colours be erased.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. Finally we're getting that DC and Marvel crossover in film form that everyone wanted! Iron Man vs Superman in a brawl for the ages!

Alternatively Tony Stark made Batman a Bat Armor and decided to make 43 more out of boredom.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. Finally we're getting that DC and Marvel crossover in film form that everyone wanted! Iron Man vs Superman in a brawl for the ages!

Alternatively Tony Stark made Batman a Bat Armor and decided to make 43 more out of boredom.

Maybe Tony made it during that time he was depressed between Avengers and Iron Man 3?