Awoo.

The Worst TV Series Episodes (Warning: Please place any videos/pictures of disgusting or cringe worthy scenes in spoiler tags)

Ryannumber1gamer

Let's keep in mind that Nick wouldn't even let this scene:

because it was too violent, and yet this kind of crap flies with them.

I know that that scene was most likely removed because of 9/11 happening only like a month prior to that so they didn't want to show explosions on cartoons, but it's ridiculous how they will get rid of something like that, but they let this: 

And this: 

Slide by like it's nothing. And those aren't even really that bad compared to episodes like One Coarse Meal which are psychologically fucked up on top of being disgusting and uncomfortable to watch. 

Yeah, Ryan.. you can edit your post now. :V

Grrr, that toenail scene. Just seeing the blue paint gives me hot flashes... 

Yeah, Ryan.. you can edit your post now. :V

Grrr, that toenail scene. Just seeing the blue paint gives me hot flashes... 

Sorry about that 

Yeah.. so I hope someone updates the title of this thread.. because I really don't want to walk in and see another swarm of grotesque Spongebob moments. Strange how I can stand everything else in cartoons, except this. Maybe it just gave me that much of a shock as a child. You know, actually, thinking back, is it possible to report Nick on this stuff? Because certain scenes from season 6 literally gave me PTSD. That's.. that's a health violation, no? They should get called out on that. 

Edit: New page. Well, this is awkward. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah.. so I hope someone updates the title of this thread.. because I really don't want to walk in and see another swarm of grotesque Spongebob moments. Strange how I can stand everything else in cartoons, except this. Maybe it just gave me that much of a shock as a child. You know, actually, thinking back, is it possible to report Nick on this stuff? Because certain scenes from season 6 literally gave me PTSD. That's.. that's a health violation, no? They should get called out on that. 

Edit: New page. Well, this is awkward. 

Edited the title. How's that?

Edited the title. How's that?

Thank you. I apologize if it bothers some people, though. I feel I'm the only one that was severely sensitive to this stuff, as I don't recall many others being bothered by it early in the thread. Even so, thanks. And hopefully people will listen to that warning... 

Thank you. I apologize if it bothers some people, though. I feel I'm the only one that was severely sensitive to this stuff, as I don't recall many others being bothered by it early in the thread. Even so, thanks. And hopefully people will listen to that warning... 

You aren't the only one, I can stomach these scenes, but I don't feel any more comfortable watching them

Tell me about it. I don't get too squeamish over those kinds of things either, but episodes like the Splinter and House Fancy just makes me flat-out refuse to watch them due to what they entail.

And yes, I know the toenail scene only lasts for a few seconds and unlike the Splinter, it's not the main focus of the plot, but still, those few seconds just stick to my mind and not easily shaken out of.

Just makes you wonder why this even had to exist and who was lazy enough to not say "This isn't funny and adds nothing to the plot. Take it out."

And yes, I know the toenail scene only lasts for a few seconds and unlike the Splinter, it's not the main focus of the plot, but still, those few seconds just stick to my mind and not easily shaken out of.

I actually think it lasted 20 or so seconds.. And it felt like a minute. Last time I watched it, I was in Primary School the last time I saw the scene but if memory recalls (and sometimes I remember these being worse than they were) it was rather long lasting and grotesque. This is how I remember the scene. (spoilering it for obvious reasons)

Squidward asks Spongebob to move the couch, and Spongebob grabs the one end. Squidward can't exactly grip it well, and tells Spongebob to NOT movie it unless he says "ow", which was a mistake since he dropped it on his foot. Spongebob being a total nutcase because of new writers thinks he meant "ow" was the key word. Cue Spongebob moving the couch and Squidward screaming "ow". A closeup of a sudden toenail on Squidward's tentacle appears and it's getting pushed back by the couch leg.. *shudders* and it's like.. *sticks hand in horizontal position* *twitchingly rotates hand to that fingers are pointing the ceiling* That's.. that's the visual. And Squidward yells at Spongebob more. The couch leg gets lifted and then drops on to Squidward's nail again, and this time Spongebob pulls it back, essentially ripping it off, with blood and some.. nerve endings I think. Eeewwww. Now Squidward's "toe" has a wound and Spongebob then rams the couch leg in it, I believe twice until Squidward just goes up and breaks the couch. Mind you, he was screaming as if he was actually being tortured, and sound effects that sounded like bones breaking were playing as this was happening. Also, it was entirely a closeup. It zoomed out to Squidward after he decided to yell at Spongebob and break the couch. What irritates me most is the dialogue after that. "SPONGEBOB. WHY WERE YOU MOVING THE COUCH?!" "Because you said "ow"". Like HHHNNGGG my brain hurts just remembering this stuff again. Aaahhhhh.

SO maybe I'm just remembering things with more detail, but again, I haven't seen that scene since that day. Reason being, I legit got PTSD from that scene, and just seeing the blue painted walls gives me hot flashes. In fact, I had nightmares about this episodes and this god damned scene for YEARS. I didn't get over it until a few years back actually, when I was starting high school. Not to mention anytime I heard or read the word "fancy" I was just reminded of that hideously grotesque scene. To this day, I still have no idea how this idea came to be in the story and WHO thought it was even REMOTELY OKAY including it in. Was everyone gone that day? What happened to the censors? This stuff has to go through major checks before it's greenlit, right? RIGHT?

Sorry but.. urgh that episode and the infamous scene just give me the heebie jeebies. Gah. I should start working on that Oral Report review, by the way. 

I know that that scene was most likely removed because of 9/11 happening only like a month prior to that so they didn't want to show explosions on cartoons, but it's ridiculous how they will get rid of something like that, but they let this: 

And this: 

Slide by like it's nothing. And those aren't even really that bad compared to episodes like One Coarse Meal which are psychologically fucked up on top of being disgusting and uncomfortable to watch. 

The thing about the toenail scene from "House Fancy" for me is just the sheer pointlessness of it. They gave Squidward, a cephalopod, a toe just so it can be removed in the most needlessly gruesome fashion possible for a TV-Y7 show--that scene even ended with him slipping on said detached nail. It wasn't even funny, nor was it referenced again for the rest of the episode--it was just so unnecessarily cringeworthy.

Yeah, and you recent status Komodin reminded me something I wanted to include in my original post. That episode made me sooo scared and soo aware. Like, every time I move something big, especially something like a couch, I get this weird tingly feeling on the tips of my toes, as if they are warning me.. Like "don't drop it on us!!". I'm strange, I know. But that episode messed me up pretty badly. 

• Thumbs Up 3

My biggest gripe with the toenail scene is practically how it ruins what I felt was an otherwise decent episode (it even ends with Squidward winning over Squilliam! In a post-movie season? I'd argue this is rare). And then someone had the idea to shoehorn that in. Maybe if the couch scene focused more on Squidward's foot being hurt (rather than conjuring up toes out of nowhere) and was done in a more slapstick manner, the scene wouldn't be as visually disgusting as it is, and people wouldn't have as many (if at all) qualms with it.

Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting everyone to start talking about the toenail. I just brought it up because I thought it was stupid how they keep it on TV while much more tame stuff was removed.

I'm sorry if people were really bothered by me bringing it up. None of these scenes bother me in the slightest(In fact, I probably laughed at the Splinter when I saw it for the first time.)

I find these scenes to be more desperate and attention grabbing than anything. I think the writers for House Fancy knew the episode was so boring that they would put in a gross out scene so the episode would be talked about more.

Fun Fact, House Fancy was originally going to have a different ending where Squidward's house was despised by the show, and Squilliam would have won. No one knows why these cruel assholes at Nick changed it though, considering they let all of Squidward's other failures and torture get through, but meh, at least for once, they changed the ending for the better.

I don’t wanna do this. I really, really don’t want to do this. But.. since it’s another overlooked bad episode of a once beloved TV show.. I guess I can bite the bullet. Truth be told, this episode was kinda hard to write about. Why? Because honestly, hardly anything happens in this episode. It’s like filler.. with filler. A fillerception. I know Spongebob isn't known for having a grand story to tell each episode, but this barely has anything going on. Anyway, let’s get into it

Spongebob Squarepants: Oral Report

Episode Rundown:

The episode starts at the Kursty Krab, as is custom with 99% of new Spongebob episodes. Squidward’s seen reading a magazine while customers stare at him…

t3b1vUv.png

Yeah, thanks for already making me feel uncomfortable, episode. After some really awkward eye contact, Squidward worryingly tells Spongebob to hurry up with their orders. Cut to a grotesque shot of the customers with swollen lips, drooling like zombies. Cut back to Squidward who is telling Spongebob to get it going already. To his surprise, his grill is filled with index cards as opposed to patties. Spongebob says that he just got distracted while practicing for his oral report for boating school. Squidward then tells Spongebob that public speaking is the number 3 cause of stress (right behind death and marriage. and I have to admit that joke was pretty good, if a little dark).

Spongebob brushes off Squidward’s warning, as he deals with customers on a daily basis, therefore, public speaking shouldn’t be any different. But after going to serve a customer, he is thrown off and scared due to their sudden zombie faces. The show makes sure we get to see how ugly and disgusting they’ve become due to their lack of Krabby Patty. Because seeing grossly detailed faces is funny, apparently. I dunno. Spongebob escapes back to the kitchen, only to now have developed a fear of public speaking. This makes no sense as he was only going to give a customer his order and it has nothing to do with giving a speech. And not to mention, he himself said it wasn’t much of a problem because he’s had experience with it. If we want to, we can include episodes like Squirrel Jokes or Culture Shock, where he is seen speaking in front of an audience.

Moving on. Squidward, being fed up, decides to give the Patty himself, only to get violently beat up by the customers. You don’t see much of it, but you can tell it’s pretty brutal by the sounds alone.

RkOLLIB.png

Spongebob, panicking that the same thing could happen to him, leaves the Krusty Krab to go to Patrick’s house for advice. He asks for Patrick to lend his eyes, which leads him to almost rip his eyes off of his face. Thankfully, Spongebob stops him, saying he just wants him to watch him practice his speech and to pretend he is a student at his desk. This is where the episode really starts to get annoying and just.. filler-y.

Patrick wants to sit in the back of the class, so he scoots his sand chair annoyingly, with realistic sounds and everything. This joke takes up an entire 10 seconds by the way.

kEymA3M.png

Cut back to Spongebob, who begins his speech, and barely just that. He’s interrupted by Patrick who asks for a hall pass. With that look on his face, you know he’s doing this to be an ass.

3UALAAA.png

Spongebob tells Patrick to just be patient so he can finish quickly. Annoyed, Patrick agrees. But once Spongebob tries to talk again, he’s interrupted by Patrick as he yells “BORING! NEXT!” Spongebob tries to politely tell Patrick to just focus and stay on task. After a rather disturbing, realistic closeup of Patrick’s eyes (to show he’s focusing), Spongebob tries to begin again, only for Patrick to fall asleep. Spongebob wakes up Patrick and Patrick says his speech is too boring and that no one will stay awake for it. Worried, Spongebob questions his ability to successfully tell his speech. Patrick doesn’t help, as he’s telling him he should be prepared for worse.

bBCkgAp.png

In an attempt to “train” Spongebob, Patrick tells Spongebob to try again. And as soon as Spongebob begins, Patrick starts throwing pillows at him. He then gets mad at him for not being able to tell his speech, and again, as soon as Spongebob begins, Patrick interrupts. This time dressed up as Mrs. Puff. Yeah, is anyone else getting tired of this? We’re only 3 minutes in the episode, mind you and we’ve had a total 6 times Patrick stopped Spongebob from starting his speech. And all 6 happened almost in the span of 30 seconds. How did the writers not see a problem with this? No matter how good you think your joke is, you can’t just throw it again and again in hopes it will stay funny every time. If anything it makes it stale, and in this case, annoying.

After Patrick calls out Spongebob for “making a mess in class” (mind you, he threw the pillows), Spongebob tries to call him out, only to be given a detention slip from him.

SkSFwqy.png

And then he once again, gets annoyed that Spongebob isn’t giving his speech. As soon as Spongebob begins (again), Patrick slips a treadmill under his feet, and makes him run while doing it. Spongebob tries to begin again, and Patrick just uses those.. er.. big metal clangy instruments. I’m not sure what they’re called. Shortly afterwards, Patrick just keeps yelling “Speech! Speech! Speech!” at Spongebob. At this point, Spongebob is going insane. I don’t blame him, though.

tI9OMWF.png

Spongebob calls out Patrick and tells him to stop as he’s not helping a bit. Now, more nervous than ever, he decides to visit Sandy after Patrick recommends it to him. Though, the strange thing is, Patrick says “Your friend, the squirrel girl” which is a little odd. He knows who Sandy is. They both got to know her when she moved in, in the episode Tea at the Treedome. Anyway, Patrick recommended she makes Spongebob a fake license, though Spongebob intends to go to her for speech advice, since Patrick’s idea is illegal.

Cut to Sandy’s place, where we see a few detailed closeups of Spongebob’s body (hands, pores, stomach). These aren’t too gross, thankfully and only last a second each. Sandy tells him that he’s been inflicted with severe Oralreport-itis. A really lazy name, but I’ll let it slide. She warns Spongebob that he could potentially explode, but he can get rid of almost 85% of that stress if he imagines the audience in their underwear. So she gives Spongebob special goggles that let you see people in their underwear. There are three things wrong with this. One, it makes what Sandy just said completely useless, as he won’t be imagining people in their underwear, he’ll be actually seeing them in their underwear. Two, the fact that he’ll actually be seeing people in their underwear. Spongebob could get arrested for that, no? And three, they’re just a pair of briefs with goggles slapped onto them.

PpjG5nw.png

Spongebob decides to use the goggles for his speech and so we’re now at boating school. It’s Spongebob’s turn to go, and he’s feeling confident. For some reason, Patrick is there too, hiding behind the chair.

iYPp555.png

Spongebob gets nervous from this sight and is scared to give his speech. After receiving death stares from his classmates and a threat from Patrick, he starts breaking down. Though, to be honest, I have no idea if Patrick was actually going to throw a pillow at Spongebob, or if Spongebob was just imagining it. The episode isn't very clear with it, as for one second you see this

S86D3k3.png

and then one second later he’s behind the chair like before.

uh4YYOv.png

After Spongebob starts wildly shaking, he tells Patrick to give him the goggles. Patrick offers to polish them, but ends up breaking one of the lenses. Spongebob doesn’t notice and just wears the goggles. At this point we see him amazed as he witnesses everyone’s clothes become underwear. After having a hearty laugh, he decides to start giving his speech. Oh, but we still have 3 minutes of the episode left, so the goggles start malfunctioning and everyone’s underwear has a face. Very inappropriately placed, too.

B3WfiMa.png

Cue Spongebob escaping the school by stealing Mrs. Puffs’ boat and a chase scene begins. After the police see Spongebob speeding, they tell him to pull over. Spongebob, not having even the slightest idea of how to drive, doesn’t know how and ends up crashing in a building. The police eventually catch him and one of the officers ask him if he knows anything about boating safety. Spongebob then begins his speech, complete with old school footage.

AE9bkI2.png

A nice visual effect that reminds me of the older episodes, I must say. Though, most of his speech is just “Always blah blah blah. Bleh blah blah. Blah! Remember, a motor vehicle is 2000 pounds of blah blah. And mow wow in its mow.” So, just nonsense basically. I watched the Greek version of this as well, and at least there he was saying actually educational safety tips. But eh, nothing too big I guess. It’s just a bit annoying in the English version.

Mrs. Puff then comes in and sees Spongebob caught by the police, happy that he’ll be going in jail for 5-10 years. As she’s maniacally laughing, the police stop her and arrest her due to her being his instructor.

BN0LGoE.png

The episode ends with Spongebob thanking Patrick for his help (???) and Patrick wearing the goggles, only to see Spongebob’s underwear talking to him. Patrick runs away and the episode ends.

Final Thoughts:

Umm, where do I begin? Can I even begin? This entire episode can be easily summed up as “Patrick is an ass to Spongebob and doesn’t let him practice his speech”. Everything else that happens is just boring and uninteresting. I’m already starting to forget about what I watched, and I watched this episode 4 times today.

This episode has a lot of what’s wrong with Spongebob episodes. A very straightforward, boring plot with hardly any jokes, Patrick being an ass for no reason, Squidward getting beat up, moments that just drag on for too long, and disgusting, detailed close ups. The only thing this episode does right is having Spongebob not be a total doofus. He’s actually innocent this time, and all the crap he gets, especially from Patrick, is just unfair.

I really don’t know what else to say. Can you guys even say much after watching it, though? It’s such a bare bones plot with hardly any jokes to keep it interesting or fun. It feels like a filler episode filled with filler. I’m trying to think of ways they could have improved this episode, but I can’t come up with anything. Writing for a show like Spongebob, which has a huge legacy for delivering top quality comedy and creative twists to everyday situations. It’s not easy, and I feel at this point the writers just don’t know what else to do. In fact, from what I recall, season 8 is when the show started recycling ideas from season 1 and 2 episodes.

So yeah, apologies for what seemed like an uninteresting review, but there’s only so much I can say about this. :/ But yeah, you know when I said this was one of the episodes that made me realise Spongebob was going downhill? I wouldn’t say it was this episode exactly, it’s more like, at this point I started to see that the show would probably never return to its former glory, or even at season 4 levels of quality. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just watched this little beauty:

And yes, the toenail scene is in there, along with a couple other potentially disturbing scenes, so view at your own risk. I won't give away what the number 1 episode is, but I'll say this much: I can't believe that never occurred to me before.

I also watched his video on "Love Loaf". I am basically revolted by what Nickelodeon has become today.

• Thumbs Up 3

Strange how I can stand everything else in cartoons, except this. Maybe it just gave me that much of a shock as a child.

That would make sense. Oftentimes if something really scares you as a child, it just sticks with you, unfortunately, even if later in life you wouldn't be scared by it. My sister was scared by Amy's stages in Sonic Adventure as a kid due to the feeling of being chased by Zero, and even today a little of that remains, even though if she first played the game today she wouldn't be scared at all.

Reading this topic makes me kinda glad I never watched much of Nick at all as a kid x_X

So..."WhoBob WhatPants".

If I'd watched that episode as a child, I guarantee I'd have been terrified beyond repair by that face shot.

Even now as a 22-year-old, full grown adult I found it really unsettling, so I'd hate to think what a kid, ya know, the person this damn show is freaking aimed at, would be put through.

It's funny when I saw the shot floating around the internet I thought it was one of those really grotesque pieces of fan art you'd find accompanying a creepypasta, but oh my fucking god it's real...

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeahh, that episode. You know, I only found it really disgusting. It's not that disturbing to me. Just gross. Most stuff in Spongebob that's grotesque, I can handle, because for the most part they are only shown for a second. Rarely do such scenes carry on for a long time, which is why I imagine people remember "The Splinter" and "House Fancy" the most when it comes to disgusting scenes in Spongebob. 

I'm okay with grotesque in SpongeBob, but this was a different kind of grotesque.

This is reminiscent of those really horrific pieces of fan art created purely for the sake of shock value, ya know, the sort you'd find attached to a creepypasta. When I first saw the shot online, that's exactly what I thought it was, fanart, I had no clue it was a legitimate screenshot.

Final Thoughts:

Umm, where do I begin? Can I even begin? This entire episode can be easily summed up as “Patrick is an ass to Spongebob and doesn’t let him practice his speech”. Everything else that happens is just boring and uninteresting. I’m already starting to forget about what I watched, and I watched this episode 4 times today.

This episode has a lot of what’s wrong with Spongebob episodes. A very straightforward, boring plot with hardly any jokes, Patrick being an ass for no reason, Squidward getting beat up, moments that just drag on for too long, and disgusting, detailed close ups. The only thing this episode does right is having Spongebob not be a total doofus. He’s actually innocent this time, and all the crap he gets, especially from Patrick, is just unfair.

I really don’t know what else to say. Can you guys even say much after watching it, though? It’s such a bare bones plot with hardly any jokes to keep it interesting or fun. It feels like a filler episode filled with filler. I’m trying to think of ways they could have improved this episode, but I can’t come up with anything. Writing for a show like Spongebob, which has a huge legacy for delivering top quality comedy and creative twists to everyday situations. It’s not easy, and I feel at this point the writers just don’t know what else to do. In fact, from what I recall, season 8 is when the show started recycling ideas from season 1 and 2 episodes.

Surprised you managed to get a whole review out of that, especially considering that Oral Report is probably one of the least offensive episodes of the latter-day era of SpongeBob. :P When the worst you can say about an episode outside of Patrick (who is a problem in himself) is that it's "filler" (the use of which confuses me here considering that since SpongeBob is an episodic comedy with no continuity, filler doesn't really exist), it goes to show that it can't be that awful. Oral Report's biggest offense is just that it's...Bland. Nothing really stands out.

However:

So..."WhoBob WhatPants".

This right here is some straight-up garbage.

As a SpongeBob fan and probably one of it's biggest modern-day defenders, WhoBob is pretty much one of a handful of episodes that is irredeemable. The very basis of it's plot is from the pages of a SpongeBob kids book that one of the show's writers wrote, but it's adapted slightly, and that turns it from what could be an alright plot into a mess that's nothing but weak. In said book, SpongeBob chases a bubble and bumps his head and loses his memory and then the rest of the story plays out the same. However, the episode itself tries to give that story some emotional backbone, and it fails, miserably. This episode features a SpongeBob that's moderately annoying, but apparently moderately annoying is enough to piss off all of his friends and his boss and make him want to leave town forever within the span of 5 minutes. "Idiot boy" is a weak insult and these first few minutes evolve way too fast. Then SpongeBob loses his memory and the episode turns into... social commentary on New York? A parody of The Outsiders, complete with it's own team of Greasers? I don't know why the episode takes this turn, but it's incredibly random and disconnected from really anything. It's like two different episodes stitched together that don't tie into each other very well. Once we're introduced to this New Kelp City and it's poverty, and it's strict no-bubble policy, SpongeBob takes down the gang that's been oppressing the town (because that's possible? I dunno.) and becomes Mayor, which totally makes a ton of sense. Yeah. 

Meanwhile, Sandy, Patrick and Mr. Krabs all feel remorse and try to find SpongeBob when he goes missing, and Squidward's brought along to help, just so we can be reminded that he's able to switch between an undeserving butt monkey and then a completely unjustified jerk who hates SpongeBob for no reason at the drop of a hat between episodes. Here, it's the latter, and the episode is that much worse for it. Just trash. The episode then realizes, oh hey, we've got less than 3 minutes to wrap this up, so Squidward somehow jacks a car (it makes no sense in the episode either) and takes SpongeBob home, who gets his memory back after we're treated to more awful character stuff where he's glad SpongeBob is leaving which is just hilarious. Then SpongeBob gets his memory back, a convenient news report lets SpongeBob know that all the good he did in New Kelp City ended up being terrible and reverting back to it's original status of cesspool-level poverty and then SpongeBob decides to stay because again, there were 3 minutes left in the episode.

This episode is different from the others on the list because it's not disturbing or gross or messed up on a psychological level, it's just an attempt to tell a coherent story that just didn't work on all accounts. The emotional aspect crumbled because it's too weak, the amnesia concept isn't played with well enough, it jumps from plot point to plot point with almost no relevance given to each one, the episode's pacing is off tremendously, and it came at a point where the characters were all just about to kick into high gear with the worst versions of their personalities. There was just no way this episode could have worked, even though there is potential in the concept. It just squanders pretty much everything and it's a disappointing episode, much like Atlantis Squarepantis before it and Clash of Triton after it. It simply does not work and was destined to never do so. The first special I felt really failed on a writing standpoint.

But yeah, you know when I said this was one of the episodes that made me realise Spongebob was going downhill? I wouldn’t say it was this episode exactly, it’s more like, at this point I started to see that the show would probably never return to its former glory, or even at season 4 levels of quality. 

Considering the second half of Season 9 is starting off with the return of Stephen Hillenburg, writers like Kaz and Sherm Cohen, along with Adventure Time alumni like Jack Pendarvis, and new artists like Bob Camp, and starts in about two weeks, I'd say a return to at least a Season 4 level may be coming sooner than you think. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

To be fair, Oral Report is much worse than bland, it's one of those episodes that can single handedly destroy any positive opinion you had towards Patrick because it's that awful.

Also, for Whobob Whatpants, I'd argue that Spongebob was even being annoying to his friends in the episode. It's been a while since I saw it, but If I remember right, he just wanted to have fun with a few of them, or help them and a accident would occur, causing the other person to call Spongebob an idiot and leave. 

This is one of my biggest problems with Modern Spongebob, everyone, including Spongebob, his friends, and all of Bikini Bottom in general are total assholes that'd you never want to be around. It's gotten to the point where the townspeople in something like Family Guy is more better because at least they aren't as bad as Spongebob. They constantly pick on innocent people, are hypocritical pricks, taunts the innocent mercilessly and are just the most unlikable group of people on TV right now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Surprised you managed to get a whole review out of that, especially considering that Oral Report is probably one of the least offensive episodes of the latter-day era of SpongeBob. :P When the worst you can say about an episode outside of Patrick (who is a problem in himself) is that it's "filler" (the use of which confuses me here considering that since SpongeBob is an episodic comedy with no continuity, filler doesn't really exist), it goes to show that it can't be that awful. Oral Report's biggest offense is just that it's...Bland. Nothing really stands out.