Awoo.

Disney's Tomorrowland: Written & Directed By Brad Bird

Well, I've got bad news.

Tomorrowland only made $32.2 million at the box office this weekend, and a meager $26.7 million overseas. Considering the film cost $190 million to make (and probably millions more in advertising), and mixed with so far discouraging word of mouth, this movie's on the way to sadly becoming a box office flop.

Really, really disappointed right now.

I hope they didn't spend millions upon millions of dollars on the advertising campaign since I feel it was really little and bad for a film that looked like it needed every push.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh dear. Well then again we've got Inside Out, Ant Man, The Good Dinosaur, and Star Wars coming out so I doubt Disney is gonna mourn tomorrowland.

I can only hope Brad Bird can redeem himself with Incredibles 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sad but not surprised really. =[ It didn't look appealing to me in the trailers and I don't think I'll be bothered to go see it on the big screen either. Maybe a rental, I dunno.

Yeahh...honestly, it always kinda expected it would bomb, just from seeing the trailers. It just seemed that it would be much easier to fail than to succeed with its concept, I dunno. But it's sad considering some were looking forward to it.

Well, I've got bad news.

Tomorrowland only made $32.2 million at the box office this weekend, and a meager $26.7 million overseas. Considering the film cost $190 million to make (and probably millions more in advertising), and mixed with so far discouraging word of mouth, this movie's on the way to sadly becoming a box office flop.

Really, really disappointed right now.

Oof, well atleast Disney has other rides they can make money out of right? But for real they still got one more Marvel movie and and Pixar film to unleash, they'll be fine.

Oh dear. Well then again we've got Inside Out, Ant Man, The Good Dinosaur, and Star Wars coming out so I doubt Disney is gonna mourn tomorrowland.

I can only hope Brad Bird can redeem himself with Incredibles 2.

Brad don't gotta prove shit to me, the guys a national treasure. :wub:

• Thumbs Up 1

Brad don't gotta prove shit to me, the guys a national treasure. :wub:

A national treasure? You mean, this national treasure?

nationaltreasure.jpg

Man, I'm so funny.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sad, but again, not surprised this happened. Tomorrowland never interested me, so I didn't go see it and I'm sure many others didn't either for that same reason. I might watch it when it appears on Netflix. =[

Sad, but again, not surprised this happened. Tomorrowland never interested me, so I didn't go see it and I'm sure many others didn't either for that same reason. I might watch it when it appears on Netflix. =[

Same. But Disney has Ant-Man, two Pixar films and freaking Star Wars coming up so I doubt that they're mourning over this. That and Brad Bird has incredibles 2 to work on as well.

Disney is set to lose a whopping $140 million on Tomorrowland by the time it's theatrical run ends.

Sigh. I can't imagine how bad Brad Bird must feel right now. This is the second time one of his movies has tanked at the box office, the first being The Iron Giant. It shouldn't have met a fate such as this.

Wow, did it really do that badly? Poor Brad.