Awoo.

"I need questions! Questions for the 30 Days of Sonic!... Mk.II! Exclamation mark! (Full stop.)"

Dr. Crusher

1. If you can be any Sonic character, who would you be?

2. If you are given a chance to choose any character (hero side only) who can be eligible be villain, who can it be?

3. You can create a spinoff game but are only limited to characters who are not main characters but rather side characters, what will the spin off game will be? (This one is kind of hard to explain let's say that an example would be G.U.N)

• Thumbs Up 1

What Sonic character is your favorite to draw or write? Why?

• Thumbs Up 2

oooooh

looks like I could finally participate it!

Anyway, here's a question:

How has Sonic influenced your habits as a video gamer?

• Thumbs Up 1

During the Dreamcast and Modern Era, what Sonic character in the games was your favorite Navigator?

Oooh, yes, I forgot about this thing! How about "Favorite game that is generally disliked"? We all have that one guilty-pleasure (or non-guilty) Sonic game that's been given negative reception but holds a special place in our heart.

If that's too negative, how about "Favorite alternate outfit of any Sonic character"? This could range from the Riders designs, Smash alts, Rivals costumes and the Sonic Boom designs.

If not that, maybe "Favorite art style"? The series has so many art shifts in the games and cartoons. From the whimsy of the first three games, to the realism of Sonic '06 and Unleashed and then to the stylistic simplistic design of the Lost Hex.

• Thumbs Up 6

- In the SegaSonic!Verse, very few characters have a parent or relative known to us (Cream has Vanilla and Jet has his father, Gerald Robotnik is Eggman's grandfather, and technically Shadow's half- father). But it's not the case in many of the other Sonic adaptations. Which character do you think was the best relative / father/ mother / uncle / grandfather, etc etc.?

- If you could create a crossover between the Sonic series and a series of your choice, what would it be? And how would it work?

- Is your favourite animal featured in the series? If your answer is yes, what are your thoughts on that particular character(s)? And if not, would you like to see it in the series?

• Thumbs Up 1

Welp this certainly brightened up my day on this forum. Ready for 30 Days of Sonic Zone Act 2.

As for a question...hmm. How about:

Sonic is no stranger to months of pre-release build ups, no matter the actual result of the product. Over the near 25 years this franchise has lasted for, what period of pre-release 'hype' do you resonate/enjoyed the most with and why?

• Thumbs Up 1

Because we're about two pages in, I want to make a note that it says "one question per post" in the OP, so please try to abide by that standard.

Have you ever participated in any Sonic contests outside of this forum, either online or offline, officially sponsored by Sega/Sonic Team or unofficial? Did you win anything?

What game do you think would be the best choice to introduce a total newcomer to the series and why?

Jesus Jones the carpenter, coming up with a good question is harder than I thought it'd be.

"If you could pick any elemental shield from Sonic 3&K to have equipped on you for your entire life, which would you choose and why?" 

Yes, I'm re-hashing that one from the one I asked at Sonic Boom 2013. :P

"What Sonic game do you pick out when you are playing with multiple people? In other words, which Sonic game has your favorite multiplayer mode?" 

You are in charge of creating a DLC Pack for Sonic Generations!

You can give it a cool name, add any 3 levels, 1 Rival, and 1 Boss Battle from any other Sonic game, whether it's Mainstream or a Spinoff. However, they cannot be based on regular levels, rivals, or bosses already in the game. The only exceptions to this rule are Stardust Speedway, Death Egg, Final Rush, and/or Eggmanland.

What would you do?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hoping that this one either hasn't been said, was a part of the first one or both.

If you could rewrite the story of any Sonic game(s) to either fix plot holes or add a spin on the story that you think would fit or be entertaining, wat game(s) would you use and how would the story change?

Good to see this will continue being a thing. I didn't get every question last time on account of school, sleep, and yelling about why everyone is wrong about Rise of Lyric, but I want to try to this time.

Also most of you are still wrong about RoL but I'm not as screamy as before 

Time for some questions (Actually 1 because there are rules) by that raccoon thief who steals things though admittedly it might be cliche. As you might expect, There are a few things I would like to say. I did this event last year and hopefully can do it again this year but I didn't ask any questions last time so here I am. Anyway, let's a go! *Prepares for Lawsuits*

Question: What is your favorite character and story arc of the Archie Sonic comics from pre-reboot and now? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Which characters would you like to see interact with each other that don't communicate regularly?

• Thumbs Up 4

What's one invention from the Sonic Universe you would love to have in real life?

• Thumbs Up 1

If I'm not mistaken, last time we had a "Favourite voice actor" question. But you know what would spice up things a little?

Asking "Best performance by your favourite voice actor(s)?"

• Thumbs Up 2

If Sega announced a game based on Silver The Hedgehog and said it was going to be releasing next year?

How would you react?

"Character from another series (be it game, cartoon, comics, whatever) that reminds you of a character from the Sonic series?"