Awoo.

Humble Nindie Bundle. Pay $10, get 8 NA* Wii U/3DS eShop games!

Hero of Legend

*Also includes Central and South America (but not Brazil).

rho2c6p.png

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Humble Nindie Bundle presented by Nintendo eShop

Indie hits on Nintendo consoles! We've teamed up with Nintendo to bring fans a bundle full of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U indie games! Pay what you want for Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, Woah Dave!, and Mighty Switch Force. Pay more than the average price, and you'll also get The Fall, OlliOlli, and Moon Chronicles. Pay $10 or more, and you get all of that plus Stealth Inc 2 and SteamWorld Dig.

Pay what you want. Together, all of these games ordinarily stack up to $88, but here at Humble Bundle, you choose the price!

On Nintendo 3DS and Wii U These games are available on either Nintendo 3DS or Wii U while select titles are available for both platforms. Pay $1 or more for access to Nintendo eShop codes for these games. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes -- between the developers and Code.org via the PayPal Giving Fund. For details on how this works, click here. If you like this bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too.

For the first time ever, Humble Bundle is expanding outside PC deals and with none other than Nintendo!

Basically it goes like this:

Pay $1, get:

Guacamelee Wii U), Woah Dave (3DS), and Mighty Switch Force (3DS).

Pay more than the average ($9.23) to also get:

The Fall (Wii U), OlliOlli (Wii U AND 3DS), and Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS).

Pay $10 or more and also get Stealth Inc. 2 (Wii U0 and Steamworld Dig (Wii U AND 3DS).

And the 2nd option ($9.23) also gives you more games to come, whatever they are!

You get codes for all of these, so consider giving away any spares you get that you don't need. :)

Too bad I live in North America and I can't pick the games cause I would pick some awesome Virtual Console games I've been wanting.

Yep I jumped onto this. If you're interested in at least two of these games then there's no reason for you not to get this since eShop discounts are typically not that great

Here's hoping that Affordable Space Adventures is one of the extra games next week. Shovel Knight is also likely to make an appearance

Too bad I live in North America and I can't pick the games cause I would pick some awesome Virtual Console games I've been wanting.

Huh? North America means you can get the deal.

Definitely feel like Guacamelee is worth the $1 if you haven't played it already. Pretty sweet for all in the US.

None of the games currently on the sale right now interest me.  I'm going to be on the look out as they add more in the coming days, but if it's just games like these, then yeah, I'm outie.  Probably for the best because I need to be conserving space on my 3DS's SD card right now, but still.  Either way, I hope that this will cause Humble Bundle to have some 3DS and Wii U sales regularly!

More games show up over the course of the week? I already spent $10, would I have to pay more for the extra games?

As long as you paid more than the average at the time of purchase, you get the second week games automatically.

• Thumbs Up 1

Second week games are up: Sportsball, Gunman Clive, and Bit.Trip Runner2.

Ah, I already have Runner2.

So how many weeks do the new games come out? Just two?

Humble Bundles last for two weeks, and at the beginning of the second week they add more games to the pay-more-than-average tier. What we're seeing right now is the complete bundle.

• Thumbs Up 1