Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog Mk.II (Daft and Tolerating It)-PAGE 72, FIN

Dr. Crusher

Day 5!

I like to consider Sonic as bisexual but uninterested. Given he's an embodiment of freedom, I think it would make perfect sense if he had zero inhibitions regarding sex and gender. However, he still has reluctance to tie himself down to one person (or even multiple, assuming he's polyamorous), and so he's not really looking just yet.

I like to envision Sonic as having quasi-Luddite leanings. He'll use technology where necessary, but he's largely averse to it and prefers nature. He's the type who'd do everything with his hands and a knife in the kitchen rather than using all the nifty cooking gadgets we have now.

eggman_2_by_mx_robotnik-d8e99po.png

(Image courtesy of Mx-Robotnik on deviantArt)

Regarding Eggman, I like to imagine that he faced overbearing parents growing up, encouraging him to strive to be the best in any field he chose. And oh boy, did he succeed (barring that throwaway trivia of Tails being slightly more intelligent that I hear... mostly from Tails fans). This was possibly motivated by a desire to make up for the shame the Robotnik family had to cope with after Gerald was falsely accused of treason. In turn, Eggman's inability to fully explore his childhood has left a mark on him in the form of his childish-looking but no-less-deadly line of inventions.

Perhaps the reason he's so fond of carnival bases is... he was never allowed to go to one growing up.

Since he's obviously a rational type of person, I imagine he's considered the possibility of going clean in his activities; it isn't unreasonable to assume he'd be a business magnate and could easily win over the masses with an array of inventions. But he knows he's done too many bad things by this point to turn back; someone like Sonic might forgive him, but it's too late for him and he has no choice but to continue down his current path, because the masses would take the first opportunity to punish him for all the pain he's caused.

...plus, even if they did forgive him, it's more fun doing things the bad way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

Knuckles: He's actually quite smart, more than the games would lead you to believe. He's sneaky, he's smart enough to know how and when to sneak up on Sonic and hit him with a trap in Sonic 3 & Knuckles, he knows how to adapt his abilities into other uses, for example using his emerald sensing ability and adapting it to scan for keys, and he's able to come up with his own plans that have succeeded plenty of times, as shown in Sonic Chronicles where he made his own escape plan, and escaped by himself against the super powerful enemies with nothing more than his wit and strength. 

Shadow: He cares a lot about his friends, specifically Rouge & Omega but refuses to get close to them, or get friendly to them because of a underlining fear that if he becomes friends with someone again, the Maria incident will occur again. He has a fear that by becoming friends with Omega, Rouge, or anything else, he'd be throwing them into the face of danger, the ultimate cost being their lives, which is why he's always putting on a tough guy act, he's afraid to actually get friendly with anyone.

• Thumbs Up 6

Question 5: What sort of unseen/unrecognized interpretations do you like to imagine for certain characters?

Ooooh, this is the kind of stuff that I like!

I have a big interpretation of Sonic that would probably seem out of character with SEGA's version. But I'll go ahead anyway. 

I always liked to imagine Sonic like how he was in the OVA. This means he's a little more dickish in some ways. I always imagined Sonic would always be doing his own thing, and he would get annoyed easily, particularly by someone coming up to him and asking him to help them, or for him to do something. I like to think that Sonic will really only rush off when something is very bad. If he's relaxing by the beach, and some dude comes up and asks for his help, I could imagine him replying "What am I, a cop??" Or something like that. :)

Sonic is just too focused on doing his own thing, and he will only show up to fix things when he thinks it's necessary. He's the kind of guy who take off all the warning labels off of things and would let the problem sort itself out. 

Sonic's temper also comes out a lot more often than shown. I think of him as being sort of antsy and it doesn't take much to get him into a agitated mood, but it usually settles down in a few moments. 

Tails, is also based more off the OVA. Tails, while he can be a bit shy and nervous, I always imagined him as a slight spaz. He's a little kid who can still get overexcited and will freak out at things easily. Tails in my mind can still be smart (even though I think he's a little too smart in more recent games for my liking), and can build and fix stuff but he's still an impressionable kid who will still act like a kid. He'll shout, he'll freak out much easier than Sonic. 

Tails is also more chatty and fussy then is usually seen in the games. 

i think of Sonic and Tails having a more rocky relationship than we see in the games. Sonic is keen about pulling Tails' leg ( but he's never overly mean spirited about it). Sonic and Tails can get into arguments about a lot of subjects but the tension will cool. The argument often starts about who wants to do something boring, or different plans, as Sonic is simple minded and will rush in, while Tails would like to see what's going on first. They are still best pals and travel a lot of places together, but I don't think of it as being as innocent as we see in the games. 

I think of Knuckles, on top of being more calm and lower voiced than Sonic, I always imagined him as being  chill, instead of the harsh loner attitude he had in Adventure. While he takes his job of guardian seriously,he's a lot more loose. He would rather just sit in his spot for a long time and take in everything while Sonic is usually moving(Even though Sonic will chill in places too). He can sit in one place and stare for hours an hours and hours, and wouldn't get bored. Despite Knuckles' chill side he still has a temper. Both Sonic and Knuckles have tempers but Sonic's angry side will come out more often than Knuckles. 

My interpretations I don't think many people will like as they are different than what we usually see, but this is what I think about when I think of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.  :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Question #5: What sort of unseen or unrecognized interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

Well I can't say I've thought too much about that. I mean there are traits that have been ignored by Sega, like knuckles treasure hunting side. But If I had too choose I would like too see more of a "natural" side from SegaAmy, kind like BoomAmy. She appears more of a strong character and more than just all about Sonic, I like to think she kind of is like that on the Main Series, but they just don't show it. Yeah...

• Thumbs Up 1

DAY FIVE: UNRECOGNIZED TRAITS

I think I may actually have a couple of imaginations for certain characters.

Sonic: ...Doesn't really know his own limits in terms of personality. Sometimes he could lend himself up into doing something really stupid without realizing it (case in point being Lost World). Sometimes he could be a bit too carefree and could probably let things slide under his nose without prior knowledge.

Shadow: ...Might enjoy being alone with someone he likes a lot. He's been pretty closed in for a pretty good chunk of his life and usually he drifts off into his adventures alone. But he's got a stressful life, and enjoys those times of peace of quiet.

Eggman:  ...Could have really been into sports at a young age! I don't know if anyone's noticed, but in the Sonic Jam short, 

there's a soccer ball (football for the Europe guys) a few seconds in once the Doctor wakes up. A few more segments in, there's a skateboard seen as soon as he falls. This could have all possibly been the leftovers of the city next to his base, but maybe he's just a huge hoarder. 

Vector: ...in his spare time, makes mixtapes for a hobby (and a few quick bucks). He believes that he has the greatest singing voice out of the rest of his team, and believes that he could make a profit out of those mixtapes. So far, he's got a few of them out there, but the responses against them are more negative than positive. Knowing Vector, the poor folk probably won't be getting any refunds any time soon.

• Thumbs Up 4

Eggman:  ...Could have really been into sports at a young age! 

OF COURSE HE IS! He used to play college ball! He could have gone pro if it wasn't for that darn hedgehog.

• Thumbs Up 5

30 Days of Sonic Act 2 Day 5:

Shadow: After his let's just say ''Past'', It's no surprise really he just wants peace to be with someone he knows to relax and just calm himself. 

Sonic: I imagine him to be reckless and care-free but he still cares for his friends and he doesn't like Eggman and his technology and instead cares for nature.

And That's all I've got. I don't care for stuff like this. Whenever I play a Sonic game, I focus on the gameplay, and don't normally think about the characters. But, since I have to do this for the 30 days badge, I tried. 

Day 5 complete! 

I'm going to echo Crusher on the Deadly Six here - I imagine them as one big happy (if screwed up, sadistic and not really related) family. I also imagine each one of them spends most of their time in separate "empires" (the different Zones of Lost World), and that Zazz is wacko because he loves to fight, and the strongest opponents he has in Windy Hill are a bunch of sheep.

I also reckon Zomom is the Guldo/Raditz/Waspinator/Charlie Brown of the group due to his... portly figure, and that he would be the member most likely to turn good (Zeena is a close second, just because she'd find the Six's schtick boring). He's also a surprisingly good chef despite his apparent "eat ALL the things" appearance.

• Thumbs Up 2

Unrecognized traits or interpretations that I assign to characters, eh? Well, I'm not usually one to think about stuff like that a lot, but if I had to scrounge for one answer somewhere deep in my brainmeats, then one I always thought would be kind of neat is for Shadow to have a deep-seated desire to just hang with Rouge and Omega as his friends rather than his battlefield comrades for once. (The same way that Sonic and crew always screw around with parties and airboard races and such.) Since Shadow spends most of his time dealing with threat after threat with Team Dark, G.U.N., Eggman, Sonic, or all of the above thrown in the middle of it all, I think he'd really like some time to just chill and actually enjoy the sights and sounds of the world that he saved a couple of times and missed out on for so many years after his creation. It'd be like living Maria's dreams, but more sweet and less repetitious broody. Plus, hey, Rouge would probably know all of the best, ritziest places to take him and Omega would provide the ultimate post-night fireworks display. Win-win!
  • Thumbs Up 1

Day 5: If SEGA wanted me to create an interpretation of Sonic it would probably be some kind of weird pop-culture flick or something

Something  I see Sonic as is more than the kind of snarky character he is. I imagine Sonic as the kind of character to be very into pop-culture stuff. This kind of trait would influence him with him making jokes that reference to other properties in any form of media, which sounds quite hilarious (and maybe stupid), but come on! Isn't Sonic the kind of character you'd expect to make a Video Game joke out of? His kind of personality would fit well for both the confident/selfless protagonist he is as well as a fourth-wall breaker.

Just gonna say this but if Sonic ever makes a joke about the first Console Wars between SEGA and Nintendo he's pretty much comedy gold

OF COURSE HE IS! He used to play college ball! He could have gone pro if it wasn't for that darn hedgehog.

derp.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Woops I've missed the beginning of this. Thanksfully we're the fourth of June so I can go back from the start :)

Whoops nearly missed the catch-up cut-off!  Been a busy few days.

Whoa! Wait there's a grace period on this thing!? Talk about a failed spot-check, I guess I'll go back and answer the first two questions then.

1. Favorite Boxart

8E2063F64.jpg

Sonic and the Black Knight has my favorite Sonic boxart. You have Sonic looking cool (as he should) brandishing Caliburn while King Arthur looms above, an effect which is enhanced by the fact that his armor looks really awesome. Topping all that off is the gloomy looking castle behind Sonic, it really makes Sonic stand out and creates a great sense of atmosphere that makes me yearn for the more subdued art-style of yore. After all, colorful doesn't always equal beautiful.

The back of the case is great too. It depicts Sonic charging at a battle ready Lancelot and Gawain and looking like he's just having the time of his life doing it. The fact that all three of them are set against the fiery depths of the Cauldron just elevates the whole thing to a whole other level of badassery.

2. My Top 3 Sonic Vacation Spots

#3. Space Colony ARK

282px-Space_Colony_ARK_Profile.png

I'm starting this one off with a somewhat unusual choice. After all the ARK's interior isn't much to look at and you'd never really be able to get a good glimpse of the exterior. Sure it offers a pretty good view of the Earth but so do several other locations in the Sonic-verse that don't come with the ARK's sobering history. So why do I wan't to visit the ARK? Well, because it combine science, history, politics, extraterrestrial life, and blowing shit up. Those are like five of my favorite topics right there in one place! I mean just think of all the amazing stuff you could learn from the ARK's databases alone, it would be absolutely amazing (and yes, I am a colossal nerd. Why do you ask?)! Also, unlike Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park the admission fee doesn't go towards funding an evil plot for world domination. So that's a plus.

#2. Angel Island

242px-SA_Angel_Island_2.jpg

As many others have said Angel Island is a great vacation pick. It's got so much diverse geography in one place that you get a little bit of everything when you visit. It's also got a rich history so those of us who thirst for knowledge have plenty to do. Also it's a flying island. Do I need to repeat that? IT IS A FUCKING FLYING ISLAND! That alone should be enough to merit a fly-by at least.

#1. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table

320px-Kingarthurbook.png

320px-SatBK_CC1.jpgSatBK_ML1.jpg

320px-SatBK_TP3.jpgFaraway_Avalon_(gameplay).jpg

I soon as I reread the initial question and saw that whole dimensions were admissible this one was a no-brainer. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table has everything. There's knights, and dragons, and castles, giants, wizards, sacred swords, all topped off with some absolutely gorgeous scenery. Like I said it has everything. This place is like the ultimate Renaissance Fair. Sign me up!

And disaster averted!

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 5: What type of unrecognized character traits *Fanfics incoming!* do I imagine some character to have?

Well, to be honest, ever since I read a fact stating that Amy was into magic cards I have always been interested in her having some sort of knack for the super natural. Like, she's her regular self any other time with friends but when something that can't be explained happens she's the first one to jump to it being caused by something magical or beyond this world. As if it was some sort of hidden hobby for her that very few characters know about (and the ones who do try their best not to ever have it come up as it usually just gets ridiculous XD). I know this could never actually happen (especially considering how rare actual character development is in this series) but I feel as though it'd be a funny addition to the character. Could even make for some cool plot elements.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day #5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

Right, I'll start things off with:

Amy

Amy's personality and lifestyle (love-crazy girl for Sonic who somehow manages to live alone, or at least that's what it seems despite being 12) is the result of not only how she met Sonic, but also the circumstances of her life that led to that meeting. Her family is generally well-meaning, but they are also rather old-fashioned and tend to try to give their daughter purely feminine pursuits such as dresses, cooking, homemaking, and such, and they also have a tendency to be somewhat controlling. Mind you, these are things Amy LIKES, but at some point in her life she ends up developing a desire to add more "boyish" endeavors to her life, such as exploring, sports, and the like, as well as digging into things like magic and tarot cards (which is considered witchcraft by her family). This ends up driving a wedge between them, not enough that they utterly despise each other, but enough that Amy ends up feeling more and more oppressed to the doing something REALLY impulsive: namely, going to Little Planet to find Sonic both as a means to find her Knight in Shining Armor and as an act of defiance.

Meeting Sonic proves to be an unexpected blessing, since Sonic is probably the first person in her life to understand her desire for independence and the right to make her own way through life. As a result, she becomes infatuated with him. However this incident also proves to be the last straw, as her family ends up being rather unhappy with her to the point that she decides to move out at a young age. Either due to help from other relatives, or maybe Vanilla if you're willing to stretch canon a bit, she's able to get her own house.

Now in regards to her relationship with Sonic, her infatuation with him is a bit of double-edged sword, since while she does genuinely care for him, and he does care back, she tends to be far too aggressive in her pursuit of him and as such doesn't always recognize that she's invading his personal space in a similar manner to how her parents tried to control her life. Her aggressiveness is partially the result of her family not being on the best terms with her, which causes her to fear that if she doesn't 100% guarantee that Sonic does care for her in return IN HER MIND, then he'll eventually kick her out of his life too. I also kinda like to this that in Unleashed, she would end up meeting up with Hua-lin (that girl from Chun-Nan who is having issues with her grandmother in regards to her carrying on the meat bun shop) and that other girl from Mazuri who forces a guy from Shamar into marriage (can’t remember her name), and through her interactions with both comes to terms with her relationship with her family, as well as realize that she needed to back off in regards to her relationship with Sonic and focus on knowing him better rather than forcing herself on him. Also her fighting skills seeming to disappear from Heroes onward is the result of her trying to get Sonic's favor by being a better fighter, but his seeming lack of care in that regards made her feel discouraged and thus didn't keep up with her training.

Next person will be:

Knuckles

I personally believe that Knuckles secretly has a fear of becoming obsolete, or at the very least feels like he as an individual is being marginalized. Part of this is in regards to his role as the Guardian of the Master Emerald, his relationship with Rouge and Shadow (will elaborate), as well as my belief that he’s a bit of a fish out of water. In the first case, his role as the Guardian of the Master Emerald is very important to him…but his track record leaves a lot to be desired. This tendency to constantly lose the Master Emerald really ends up hurting his pride even if he tries not to show it. Further adding onto this is the fact that he’s a fish out of water; his understanding of technology is very limited compared to everyone else, most people likely think he’s a dumb muscle kind of person even though the issue is that he’s more prone to impulsiveness, ignorance and pride rather than pure stupidity, his social skills aren’t that great, and even his friends aren’t that close to him and are just as prone to poke fun at him as much as they help him. Add on the fact that the Master Emerald seems to be losing significance in the eyes of others and that Knuckles doesn’t really possess much of a life outside of it (treasure hunting aside), and you have someone who doesn’t really feel like he belongs all that much.

This is likely exacerbated by his relationship with Rouge and Shadow; more specifically his feelings for the former, and potential jealousy for the latter. I say potential because Knuckles is clearly in denial about his own feelings for Rouge, but seeing how Shadow seems to be closer to Rouge in some way on top of Shadow’s aloof and arrogant attitude likely ticks Knuckles off the wrong way (although funnily enough I think Shadow is asexual, and his aloof nature is more the result of his own poor social skills, but he just hides it better), thus adding onto everything else.

Speaking of:

Rouge

I personally think Rouge is something of a cynic deep down, likely because she saw how ugly the world was capable of being and decided that she didn’t care anymore, thus leading to her devil-may-care attitude and lack of firm loyalty to most individuals. Shadow in many ways was a kindred spirit to her due to their initially similar outlooks in life, and I’d like to believe it is part of the reason why she generally managed to remain friends with him despite Shadow trying to destroy the world once. Furthermore, her being saved by Knuckles, who would have had every reason to not save her, probably helped to bring out her better side that she had locked away for so long. Also I think Rouge is aware of Knuckles liking her and his jealousy towards Shadow, but she finds it funny and flattering to be wanted by a hunky echidna and be friends with a hunky hedgehog, so she deliberately acts in a way that will set Knuckles off since she knows Shadow probably won’t care anyways.

Not really related to the others is:

Tails

I’d like to think that despite gaining more confidence since SA1/2, this confidence is still easy to undermine if you know what buttons to push, and that he’s probably still seen by portions of the general public as “just a sidekick” and “nothing compared to Sonic”. I also like to think that he might feel some empathy for Eggman, since it’s likely they had similar backstories in many ways (bullied for something outside of their control, Tails for intellect/2 tails and Eggman for intellect/his grandfather’s legacy/his narcissism during his younger life/being the black sheep of his family/etc.), so while he’s not dumb enough to allow Eggman off scot-free, he is a bit more willing to think that maybe Eggman might be able to redeem himself, or at least isn’t always a bad guy (see Colors).

Anyways, that’s all I got for now, cuz I think I went overboard for this.

• Thumbs Up 2

Question #5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

This isn't something I've put a lot of thought into, honestly. Filling in the blanks for characters isn't something I do often, and I'll just take what I get at face value and decide who I like and dislike from that. Answering this one will be tough for me :S

The closest thing I can come up with is that Silver intentionally styles his hair to look like a pot leaf because he's a hardcore stoner I like to think that Rouge and Sonic are actually good friends with each other due to their laid back attitudes. I didn't even really put a lot of thought into that, though - it was just something that popped into my mind when I saw her at Sonic's party at the beginning of Generations. It's like "Oh, yeahh, I don't recall them ever being too hostile with one another in conversation, they have relatively similar personalities, and she's at his birthday party without Shadow being there as well. They might actually be friends outside of the adventuring and shit."

I mean, it's not much, but it's really all I got :S

• Thumbs Up 3

Question #5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

This question is hard for me to answer since that I not see any characters that way except for one than.

Cream I see her as somebody who is not just a sweet rabbit but a strong intense raging rabbit that you should not mess with or she lose it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day V: Unseen/Unrecognized Traits

That balloon side-quest Perci gives you in RoL is a result of one of her own neuroses: she sees balloons as a security object for which to lean back on. She finds a lot in the very nature of the fragile balloon: she loves them even though she ends up popping them with her quills. She sees them as a reflection of her own duty against Lyric: float prettily and keep to your duty or else you shall die. Also, her favorite food is potatoes.

The Deadly Six are a sort of gang-like organization on their planet of Hexx (AKA Lost Hex), and have dominated the lower Zeti (which is why you never see them) that haven't either formed their own gangs or are dangerous enough in their own right. While alone, the Six are actually on the weak side of things, they can only become an ungodly force of death as a whole. Most of them aren't really evil, simply attacking because Big Zavok told 'em to. Zor knows a lot of stage magic, which is why the other Zeti poofed away. He sent himself away with his own magic just as he was about to fall into the (fake) lava. Since Zor wasn't there to save him, Zavok died and the Six disbanded. Zeena now moonlights as an exotic singer-dancer on Mobius.

Honey the Cat, Tiara Boobowski, and other "deleted" Sonic characters live and work in the Cray Castle, which is much akin to the Cartoon Wasteland: home to those who never quite made it. Honey, in particular, is well known for her mad photobombing skills. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Question #5 What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

Well this question is very interesting! Well let's see? So I like to talk about a certain silver and white hedgehog if that's Okay with everybody? Anyways I think Silver's personality is a mix between Sonic's and Shadow's. Because he seems to have that same kind of friendliness and just plain caring feeling towards others just like Sonic. However Silver also steps in like Sonic when trouble comes and try's to fix the problem even if deadly force is needed. But Silver on the hand is like Shadow also because he really takes things seriously. What I mean by that is he takes an extra step by just getting the said task done as soon as possible just like Shadow.

Well that's in my mind how I see Silver The Hedgehog.

• Thumbs Up 1

DAY 5: THE HEADCANON DAY

...nooooooo not a creative writing question I suck at those. well...I guess I can try...

Thinking about how Sonic likes to talk to broken robots, for some reason I can think of him probably singing in the shower or something. Actually I can just see him doing all kinds of dork things like singing during random times of the day to pass the time I guess.

hqdefault.jpg

...I'm not good at this.

• Thumbs Up 7

Day 5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

As if I wouldn't have mulled over this for extended periods of time already.

I think my most solid unrecognised trait is the idea that Shadow has an affinity for trying technology. With him being an experiment on the arc, he'll have grown up in an environment full of technological wonders, and he's more than willing to try out more conventional tech in the modern day setting. He has his hover shoes for one, which he may or may not rely on for going the speeds he does. He may have an arsenal of chaos powers, but he wanted to try guns just to see how much they could do. And while he can go at the speed of sound on foot, he's actually quite a cheesy guy and thinks that the motorcycle just looks cooler when not in a hurry, which has stemmed from trying different vehicles.

Plus there was his whole living weapon obsession in Sonic Battle, but that's dubious canon.

• Thumbs Up 1

As if I wouldn't have mulled over this for extended periods of time already.

I think my most solid unrecognised trait is the idea that Shadow has an affinity for trying technology. With him being an experiment on the arc, he'll have grown up in an environment full of technological wonders, and he's more than willing to try out more conventional tech in the modern day setting. He has his hover shoes for one, which he may or may not rely on for going the speeds he does. He may have an arsenal of chaos powers, but he wanted to try guns just to see how much they could do. And while he can go at the speed of sound on foot, he's actually quite a cheesy guy and thinks that the motorcycle just looks cooler when not in a hurry, which has stemmed from trying different vehicles.

Plus there was his whole living weapon obsession in Sonic Battle, but that's dubious canon.

Technically, being part of G.U.N would remind him more since they were the ones who killed Maria, but he went along with them just fine. I think he's let go of the past enough to not let things like that get to him.

Technically, being part of G.U.N would remind him more since they were the ones who killed Maria, but he went along with them just fine. I think he's let go of the past enough to not let things like that get to him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 5: Headcannon time

Given the current discussion, I like to think the only reason Shadow ever joined up with GUN is to keep an eye on them, as while he's "let go of the past", he still doesn't trust them, and is sticking around just in case another ARK situation arises. It's also the best way for him to keep his promise to Maria and help out others officially, as while he's too jaded to bother with the usual heroics the rest of the cast usually help out with, taking orders to better the world one mission at a time doesn't seem all that bad.

As for other characters, I don't think there's much else, but I do like to think the Deadly Six could have been a space-biker gang at one point before they came to Lost Hex. They don't seem to come from any heretige on Lost Hex, and they definitely feel like they're aliens. I dunno; I just came up with this theory while speculating for Lost World, and I still think it'd look pretty cool to see.

It'd be these guys

revenge_of_the_deadly_six__by_nibroc_roc

Looking like this

700.hq.jpg

But on hoverbikes

In space

Yeah

Day 5: Complete!

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 5: Mambo's Mad Headcanons

DAY 5: THE HEADCANON DAY

...nooooooo not a creative writing question I suck at those. well...I guess I can try...

Thinking about how Sonic likes to talk to broken robots, for some reason I can think of him probably singing in the shower or something. Actually I can just see him doing all kinds of dork things like singing during random times of the day to pass the time I guess.

hqdefault.jpg

...I'm not good at this.

• Thumbs Up 2