Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog Mk.II (Daft and Tolerating It)-PAGE 72, FIN

Dr. Crusher

Question #3: What new item(s) would you like to see in a future game?

This is actually excessively difficult because I can't think of anything particularly specific that doesn't either infringe on another character's abilities or can't be worked into the gameplay by reinterpretation of existing ones. After all, with the way Sonic has the potential to move, there's nothing saying he has to be slow when in contact with water (although I don't personally mind different elements having the logical effect on the player character, so moving slow in water doesn't bother me). Whether through Yellow Drill, running on top of it, or by giving Sonic a spinning ability, or simply speeding him up a bit more than normal, I don't feel he needs a new item to move underwater.

At best, I can only think of a vague elastic lasso/slingshot/Spiderman web thingerdoodle where momentum can be gathered and movement maintained by locking onto different objects in the environment in succession. Once something's been grabbed, you'd have options of how to move forward. You could simply latch onto something and- without pressing anything else- immediately shoot forward a distance. If you're on the ground you can pull back to increase the stretch and thus the distance you'd shoot yourself forward, or you can reel yourself in and swing around on poles and things. Your movement would be ideally affected by the charges, gravity, your speed, environmental effects, etc., so it wouldn't be automated and cheap-feeling.

If an enemy was grabbed, these movement options would work the same, but each launch would end in you destroying the enemy and tossing you in the air instead, where you could further chain together more movements or attacks. Enemies would also be able to affect your launches and/or cause ring loss, either with electric or fire hazards, shields, or simply being beefy and needing a charged slingshot to take them down instead, with failure to do so in a timely manner leaving you open to attack.

As a puzzle-solving mechanic, I'd feel it'd be best to leave out having to pull on things as much as possible and instead focus on using force and velocity to solve puzzles. Have a button be out of reach and a simple lock on with your device would be all you'd need to press it, or why not shoot yourself into a button instead?

If Boom gets a new game, then I feel the Enerbeam could be retooled into something like this. Or we could simply give the ability to Espio. xP

• Thumbs Up 2

Easy. A grappling hook. I've been watching a butt-ton of stuff about the game Speedrunners, and I think that if 2D Sonic were a version of that with more fleshed-out presentation and Sonic-er level design, it would work wonders for keeping the franchise fresh.

• Thumbs Up 2

Since I missed Day 2 (for some personal reasons) i'll go ahead and post that and day 3 at the same time so without further ado;

Day 2 three spots i'd like to visit in the sonic world

Man I gotta admit crusher this ones a really tough one to choose here and honestly while I do have three picked out, there are a whole bunch of other ones that stick out that I wanna add too but i've nailed down the ones that I feel are a bit more prominent in my head so

http://sf21.ru/Wallpapers/su_3_L.jpg

Number 1 would definitely have to be apotos, ever since the day I started unleashed and played the game I knew from the moment I laid eyes on the scenery that this is a place that i'd want to go to. I can't really pinpoint one thing from this place that doesn't have me drooling to visit it whether its the big wide ocean view, the awesome color scheme, how walking around the town would be an adventure itself UGH, there is just too much here to really describe just how much i'd love to visit here and it'd take all day if I went on about more so i'll stop here before I take up the whole page.

Number 2:

http://eightandahalfbit.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/sonic-adventure-emerald-coast.jpg

Emerald coast is another place that has some strong feelings for me, not only was it the very first sonic level I ever played but to this day I still consider it one of the most beautiful, seriously i'd love to come and visit this place not just for the vast ocean and to just snap pictures of all the dolphins jumping around but to kick back on this awesome beach like my favorite character before me did. Sides who wouldn't want to come here for a family vacation with that awesome song playing in the background too.

And now last but not least NUMBER 3:

Sonic-Colours-Tropical-Resort-art-3.jpg

Tropical Resort! Okay, by show of hands who else would come here just to listen to eggman on the intercom all day...everybody? Okay then. Yeah this one is a no brainer for me, a theme park that also has the best view of the earth, great music, rides and attractions galore, etc. Need I really say more that already hasn't been said?

Okay, now for day 3's question: What new items would I like to see in the new games?

This one is kind of a tough nut but I think I might have a pretty good one, The Grappler when sonic grabs this item in stage it will let him grab onto and ride an enemy making use of its abilities while atop it, this will be a permanent ability for the stage once he's grabbed and would allow him to access a whole plethora of secret paths and routes (that are completely optional) while using a specific enemy and lets just say for the sake of gameplay some of the enemies like the Motobug and the Fly bomber move about as fast as sonic so that things aren't going too slow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Easy. A grappling hook. I've been watching a butt-ton of stuff about the game Speedrunners, and I think that if 2D Sonic were a version of that with more fleshed-out presentation and Sonic-er level design, it would work wonders for keeping the franchise fresh.

You basically said what I said in two sentences. xDDD

​Day 2: If you could take a vacation in THREE settings/zones/etc in Sonic's universe, where would you go?

1. Angel Island for sure. There's so many interesting, different places to visit there, that I feel I could take a week's vacation and not get bored! 
  2. Twinkle Park. Ever since I played Sonic Adventure for the first time, I've been DYING to go here. Racing a floating kart, a roller coaster, bowling, a mirror maze, a pool... And the environment is so pretty! I could definitely spend a weekend away here. 
  3. Apotos. Seeing as it's based on Mykonos, this one could actually be a reality someday! Anyway, the buildings are gorgeous, and the seaside could definitely provide a nice relaxing day at the beach or boating. Other free time could be spend touring the windmills, eating delicious chocolate chip cream sundae supremes and hot dogs, and talking to the locals! 

Honorable mention: Music Plant, Windy Valley. Both would be super cool places to visit, but I don't think I could necessarily spend a whole several days at either. 

Day 3: What new item would you like to see in the Sonic series?

I think it would be a nice reward to earn a type of "air necklace" (like Knuckles had in SA2) if underwater stages make a comeback. Cause I hate drowning. 

I'd also like to see something like a combination of Wisps and elemental shields and have elemental power ups. Such as a bubble for underwater, the ability to dig or move/restructure rocks, perhaps some sort of cloud/wind control to go up higher than a spring could take you, and shooting fire or fire protection. Obviously I haven't put a ton of thought into that, but it's always been an idea of mine to have elemental powers return in the Sonic series. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 3: What new item would you like to see in the Sonic series?

That's hard for me to say, mainly because any new item could actually be a retooled version of an old item. One such item I think is perfect for such retoolling would be the Gravity Bands from Zero Gravity. Not only could you use it for Anti-Gravity, allowing the character to walk on the ceilings, but you could use it as a gravity shield to deflect certain objects away.

Another idea for retooling would be the Magic Hands from SA2. They were near-useless there, but the idea was quite something that had potential. Use them to contain certain objects, like boxes or even a missile and use it for other purposes.

Then there's the Chaos Drives introduced in SA2, which surprisingly was actually an place where Sonic 06 had a brilliant idea in expanding their use. Using such devices to power other abilities would actually allow some greater flexibility and expansion as far as character abilities go.

Now as for new ideas? Well, I think the Elemental Shields could benefit with an extension. Freedom Planet had 5 shields instead of 3, where one of them a metal shield that protected you from spikes (which could definitely serve a use in a franchise littered with them). Other platformers like Megaman X also had items (or armor in this case) that allowed you to walk on spikes. A Metal Shield could also be used to double the impact of the wearer's attacks, so Sonic doing a homing attack would be an even more destructive force running around, or make Knuckles's punching feel more like earthquakes. And it could also make the wearer more durable to damage, more so than the usual shield mechanic (like taking two hits to destroy instead of one).

Another new idea in extension to the shields would be a Wind Shield that allows limited flight. Would definitely go well with making Sonic more aerodynamic and cross wide open areas where jumping wouldn't get him very far. Heck, it could even transform Knuckles's gliding into absolute flight, and used wisely could enhance the fire abilities of Blaze rather than weakening them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 3: What new item(s) would you like to see in a future game?

I'd like to see more anti-powerups like the Eggman monitors (which should come back as well). These would mostly only show up in the later, Eggman-y levels, of course. For the most part these would simply be the reverse of powerups that already exist (for the purposes of this idea, the classic Eggman monitors are considered the opposite of invincibility).

• The Slow-Down Boots: Slows you down for about 15 seconds, of course. Would not do anything to the spindash / roll, but would affect the boost if it's part of the game in question.
  • -1up: Look, platformers these days basically hand lives to you on a platter, so a powerup that makes the number go down by one or even two or three would barely be a big deal. But if this hypothetical game wasn't so generous with lives, well...this one could be a legitimate threat. (Also, yes, the obvious happens if you hit one of these without any lives: game over!)
  • Negative Ring: Takes away a certain number of Rings.
  • Enemy Respawn: Makes all previously-defeated enemies nearby reappear (this is the opposite of the Bomb item box in the Adventure games).
  • Wisp Defusion: Makes the Wisp Sonic currently has fly out of him (like in Colours when you collected a new Wisp when already having one, though unlike that scenario you can't just jump up to get it back). Also works if you're currently using the Wisp, for maximum rage in certain scenarios.
  • Etc.

Other than that, I like Brad's idea of stage-specific item boxes. There's even some precedent for it with the skateboard in Sonic Generations' City Escape Classic.

I also feel like Wisps being repurposed to be more like standard powerups would do some good for their reputation. Like, say you get a Laser Wisp, now Sonic can use it to turn into a laser and bounce all over, but once he does that once it's gone, right? Well what if you could use it multiple times (maybe even infinite), and also give it more uses, like activating machines and stuff? In general the biggest problem with Wisps is that they're really limited, and I'd like to see that be addressed.

Oh and I always liked the Sonic Adventure-style upgrades, if those count as "items". Finding them in later levels / [areas of the] hub worlds and going back to earlier parts of the game with new paths available to you was cool.

Edited by Celestia
  • Thumbs Up 1

Day 3: What new item(s) would you like to see in the future?

This isn't a totally original idea buuuuuuuut....

I'd like a power-up/move/item that allows Sonic to use a sort of projectile attack based on Wind. Heck, perhaps even an entirely independent ability while we're at it.

He's done it before in a very subtle way, such as in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic 06, and Sonic Lost World 3DS, but the only I'd prefer something along the lines of what Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Lost World 3DS did; having it act as a projectile. Something similar to Shadow's Chaos Spear in Sonic 06 maybe. 

SONIC_LOST_WORLD_3DS_top_RGB_v2_10.jpg

(I really like how it was approached in Lost World 3ds, but it could've have more exclusivity to its functions.)

It could act as a 'fast and safe, but weaker' attack move that has good but limited range, best used for bosses, or tougher armored enemies.

This would also open up the floodgates for more creative enemies with specific weaknesses instead of having them all be defeated with a homing attack.

It'd also like it to be for every playable character instead of just being for Sonic. They could all share the wind attributes but they could also have specific attributes for each characters' that could be:

• Amy: Heart Projectile from Hammer
  • Tails: Lightning shot Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle
  • Knuckles: A Fire Projectile from his fist
  • Shadow: Chaos Spear 
  • Espio: Shuriken
  • Cream: Cheese

It could work as an aerial attack, or a ground attack too. I'd just like more versatility in the battle mechanics if there is going to be fighting in some form. I think this adds a new dimension to it, without it becoming too complicated, or oversaturated.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 3: Power up

Tricky one. How about Magnet boots, allowing you to stick to any metal surface? Then you could make fun puzzles where you have to go on the ceiling?

Hover Shoes. Like Shadow's. You know the ones Chris invented for Sonic so he could run on water? Those ones. If there were an open world game I wouldn't want to be restricted to just one island. With Hover Shoes I could run all over the ocean as much as I wanted to, finding little caves or mini islands with secret treasures on them. Not to mention there could be secret bosses like the Kraken. I love games with that thing.

Hm... I guess this counts more as an upgrade than an item you find in TVs? Still, I think it's a good idea!
  • Thumbs Up 2

Question 3: New Item.

You know, I had an idea for a new item a little while ago, but it wasn't that great, now that I'm thinking about it. I'll call it the "Holo-Egg". Basically, by breaking a monitor with a picture of Eggman's mustaches, your character will turn into Eggman thanks to a refined hologram system. This way, no badnik will attack you as long as the power-up is active (I'd make it last, say, for 10-15 seconds?). Of course, your character will slow down and won't be able to do such things as homing attacks or spin-dashes, but it could be useful for places where there are badniks aplenty.

Or, you know, instead of a hologram, since the games are going in a particular direction nowadays, just add a fake mustache and Eggman's googles to a character.

• Thumbs Up 3

Day 3 - What new items would you like to see in the series?

I once had an idea for a fan game mechanic based on that weird aura that surrounds characters when they jump in most Sonic games. Whenever Sonic reaches a high speed, he glows like he does when boosting. After the jump button's pressed twice, Sonic quickly uncurls from his midair somersault form and the aura breaks into millions of tiny Chaos Spear like energy beams that kills every enemy on screen. Basically a screen nuke that you have to work for. I think that would be a cool power-up.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is a toughy... OK, how about some kind of Rocket Shoes power-up?

29powerups-21.jpg

(Although with a little more control than Toejam here)

Obviously this would work best as an ability for Shadow; but since he, like many others, has taken a long hiatus then Sonic might as well have a go. Unlike the Rocket Shoes in Chaos or Triple Trouble, you'd hold a button down to activate them and it would require Sonic to gain speed in order to gain air. This would likely work best in 2D and placed in specific levels where the design could take advantage of such an ability. Near instant breaking would be possible by a tap of the opposite direction, which would have let out a spray of sparks lethal to enemies. A double jump much like Sonic 3's Lightning Shield might be a nice little extra too.

SonicEatsChilidog-1.gif

Or how about a Super Spicy Chilli Dog power-up? Once he munches down one of these spicy treats, he becomes super hot, allowing him to temporarily increase his speed and jump height, effortlessly melt through weak walls and scare off enemies. It would sort of be like Super Sonic Lite I suppose, with the result being a more controllable but balanced ability that works with the level design. Possible drawbacks would be that you sink into some surfaces and rings melt before you are able to collect them. Water would extinguish the flames, however.

EGGMAN_YOU_SELFISH_FAT_MAN!.png

I'd also like to see the return of the sneaky Eggman item boxes with a slight upgrade - it flickers back and forth between his beautiful visage and a real power-up. Come to think of it, this idea makes me want to see the Randomiser power-up from Knuckles Chaotix make a comeback.

• Thumbs Up 5

Day 3: Mambo's Choice of Magical McGuffin

Hmmm... I'm not sure if Sonic games really need more items, if I'm honest. I'd like to see the reverse, in fact... make it more focussed on what Sonic himself can do.

I did like the idea of the Spike Shield in After the Sequel, I thought that was a very nifty idea. How many times have I had 100+ rings and lost them all in a spike pit?! I also liked that it helped you to attack certain Badniks which normally would be protected with a spike (that would always sting you without the shield, even when curled up into a ball!) and from various environmental hazards like the spinning blades in Foliage Furnace Zone.

So yeah, I'd say bring back and extend the shields from the 2D era. Maybe we don't need as many types as say Plasmids or Tonics from Bioshock, but a good variety that have advantages and disadvantages in certain zones. Like, perhaps using a Fire Shield in a desert Zone slows you down due to oversweating(!), using a Water Shield in a ice/snow Zone makes you freeze after a certain amount of time! An Electric Shield in a water Zone makes you lose your rings when you touch the water. Stuff like that, being more creative with stuff we've already got.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it would be cool to see items based on the animal buddies:

Flicky: Attacks enemies for you, those beaks can peck hard stuff!

Pocky: Gives you a higher jump, because you know, rabbits.

Tux: Make you be able to move along the stage as if you were skating.

Tocky: Gives you a super durable shield for a limited amount of time.

I can't really think of anything for all of them, but there's a lot that  can be guessed from just what animal they are.

They been a part of the series for a long time it would be neat to see them help out Sonic instead of the other way around.

• Thumbs Up 3

Day 2: Top 3 Sonic themed vacation spots

1: Apotos

Gyakt46.jpg

For once I'd like to visit a quiet city; one where the climate is warm and the vistas are steeped in history. Apotos is simply a cozy getaway on a beautiful island village.

2: Mystic Ruins

2mpepea.jpg

There's a calming tranquility to this otherwise dense rainforest. The misty mountain ranges that surround these secluded forests give a beautiful and mysterious atmosphere where time seems to stand still among the ancient ruins.

3: Azure Lake

Azure_Lake_Zone_background.png

A crystal clear lakeside nestled at the foot of Angel Island's mountain ranges, this locations rich geography is a sight to behold, and it's beautiful fields look extraordinary. The way it appears to be completely disconnected from the rest of the islands locales makes this lake feel like a hidden treasure among it's more expansive geography. The perfect secret spot where you're totally immersed in the cool, dewy air and colorful fields of grass in total seclusion.

---------------------------------------------------------

Day 3: What new item(s) would you like to see?

Haven't really thought of something like this honestly, but one idea I did have was a

Tag Team Capsule

Change-Animated.gif

Similar to the animal buddies from the Donkey Kong Country games, this item acts as a capsule that will summon one of Sonic's friends who'll follow behind him ala Heroes/Advance 3's partners. You can take control of your partner and utilize their special abilities to assist you or, as Sonic, perform a unique tag action with your partner like in Advance 3. Your partner would also act as a shield, letting you take a hit at the cost of losing your partner.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 3: What new item(s) would you like to see?

This is hard beceuse there is already so many and I haven't played all games so it's possible that suggestion might have appeared in some obscure game.

Well, if I would say something it is item which work likes Cheese in Sonic Advance series. Only difference is that it would be available for everyone and is item, which you lose if you take a hit.

Day 3: New Powerup/Item 

Oh boy, this is a toughie. I'm not very creative when it comes to these things. Hmm, I was thinking though, maybe have a special powerup that temporarily let's you defy physics and scale up walls and run on ceilings. Sonic can naturally do this in some games but I feel it would be cool since it's not always the case. Maybe have it be a short spurt kind of thing. Like, Sonic revs up a lot and boosts up a wall or something. Maybe have him also be able to wall jump while travelling up to get some long distance. Like advanced parkour I guess.

Hmm...that's a good question. 

Now I, contrary to popular belief, I do tend to think of new locations, concepts, items and stuff in a new Sonic game. I just don't tend to talk about it. That, and I don't think I can accurately explain what I mean. WITH THAT SAID...I have one item I think I could talk about. 

Boost Capsules. Instead of getting energy to Boost from Rings, enemies and damn near anything else (seriously, I kinda feel the Boost in Generations was crazy easy to fill up with no problem whatsoever). With this said, the Boost Capsules will be introduced with a refined Boost system altogether. Kinda like Sonic Rush/Rush Adventure Tension Gauge and Unleashed PS2/Wii's Boost meter in the most basic of means. Boost Capsules fill up bits of your Boost Meter. They come in various levels, like the Air system in the first Riders. However they aren't so easy to obtain, requiring using Sonic's arsenal of skills to successfully get to. Yes this also means Sonic's skillset is also changed to accommodate reaching these items. I'm talkin' about the Spin Dash, Stomp, Quick Step, Somersalt, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

DAY 2: Where Would You Take a Vaction in the Sonic Universe

sg-predict-kingdomvalley.jpg

Kingdom Valley: Like I said, I like medieval castles. It would be fun to go exploring around inside the towers and sailing on the lake in a hovercraft... provided if the thing isn't made of rubber bands and I don't get hit by falling towers for no reason. :P

Dr._Eggman%27s_Incredible_Interstellar_A

Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park: After a day here, if I were to die in a fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a Robotnik, well... that'd be just okay.

DAY 3: New Super Sonic Powerups!

I'm going to be unoriginal here and just make two new elemental shields. A wind shield that slows Sonic's decent after jumping and an earth shield that protects against spikes and debris based projectiles and gives Sonic a stomp ability similar to the spike shield in Sonic After the Sequel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 2

Come to the Station Square hotel, the high-class plaza in the heart of the busiest city around!

Our hotel comes with its own private beach, exclusively for staying guests! Emerald Coast features luscious sands, a plethora of ocean wildlife and for the more adventurous amongst you a small tropical island just slightly off-shore. If that’s not your bag, you can always stick to the pool on the terrace, where we’ll serve you drinks and you have the possibility of meeting real hedgehog celebrities!

The hotel also sits opposite the famous Twinkle Park, a magical place with amazing roller-coasters, go-kart circuits and more! Only a stone’s throw away is the infamous Casinopolis – adults only!

For ease of access, the hotel is also next door to the train station, giving all tourists a great chance to visit the mystic ruins. From there it’s only a short trip to the Ice Cap Mountain for all your snowboarding needs. Only slightly further is the ancient Lost World temple for all you history buffs out there.

Book your stay now!

This message brought to you by the Station Square Tourism Board. The SSTB cannot be held responsible for damage caused by Acts of God, specifically ancient water-based Gods.

Day 3

I was trying to think of ideas from other series, and then it hit me – what about something similar to the Sand Dagger from Prince of Persia: Sands of Time! How many times have you just missed that jump for the Red Ring, or stumbled into that pit in Mystic Cave Zone? Well, in this anti-frustration item, you can rewind time 3 to 5 seconds and have another go. You’ll still have to build up your momentum again, but it’s better than missing the chance completely.

• Thumbs Up 2

Since I missed it..

Day 2: Three Locales You'd Like To Go To

sk-stages-endingsimg14.png

1 ) Angel Island.

Yeah, I'd just like to go here and roam around the vast environments on it. My favorite place would probably be the Hidden Palace.. though I can't say I'd be a big fan of being on an island super high up in the air that has the looming threat at every second of falling into the ocean..

SS_IMAGE.GIF

2 ) Station Square.

Such a nice town. Got a lot of beautiful sights, a cool theme park, an awesome beach, driving on the highways is it's own scenic route (though you'll be going through loops to get where you need to go HYUCK). Just seems like a nice vacation area when it's not flooded by an amoebic demi-god creature. Plus, it's right beside Angel Island, so it'd make a neat two-in-one trip!

little_planet.gif

3 ) Miracle Planet.

It'd be the most exciting, most terrifying place I think I'd ever go to. A tiny planet where time is constantly flip flopping into different areas? Plus all the surreal colors and environments.. I'd moreso be lost there than actually be able to enjoy myself. I don't know how I'd make it up those massive half-pipes.

-----

Okay, now that I'm caught up..

Day 3: Item You'd Like to See Introduced in a Sonic Game

Can we count items that are now in non-canonical games? :v

Combine_Ring.png

Because in that case, I'd suggest the Combine Ring, from Knuckles Chaotix.

If you don't know what it does, then let me just ask a question.. do you hate it when you've collected a lot of rings, and then suddenly lose them all?

Because the Combine Ring is a monitor you hit that makes it where the rings you drop bounce out as one, bigger ring. And when you pick it back up, you have all of your rings back! It only works once though, so the next time you want to make that save, you'll have to find another one.

So yeah personally, I wouldn't even ask for some crazy gimmick idea for a powerup or whatever, I'd just kinda want something like this that makes the game more convenient if you find it. I really like this powerup, and I wish it was in more of the Sonic games past Chaotix.

• Thumbs Up 2

Question Numero Tres: Item you'd like to see Introduced in a Sonic game?

I myself don't have any great ideas as for what could be used as new items, but I've been thinking of a certain item that could be used for when Sonic is underwater. Kinda like Knuckles' Air Necklace in Adventure 2, I'd like to see an item where Sonic can breathe indefinitely underwater, but its effect wears off once he reaches the surface. It'd make things much easier imo, and you won't be having to fish for bubbles when you're near death.

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 3: New Item/Power-up

Man, this is a really tricky one for be to be honest. I mean I could talk about core gameplay ideas all night long but this is leaving me stumped.

Alrighty, here's one. Let's say parkour comes back and like in Lost World you are able to climb vertically up a wall. This causes you to lose time in covering horizontal distance while you're busy climbing vertically. 

The item would be some kind of "Anti-Friction" shield. This would allow you maintain the speed you had when you collided with the wall and scale up it much quicker than you would have normally. This means you could take potential alternate routes up there whilst minimising the time penalty. Additionally, certain walls could be made higher than others which would require the extra speed in order to be scaled at all. Having the ability come from a shield means that players would need to be skilled enough to avoid getting hit until they reach the wall later in the level so that they can get to whatever's up there. This encourages the risk & reward element of gameplay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Question #3: What new item(s) would you like to see in a future game?

To be perfectly honest with all of you. I would actually love to see the elemental shields make a return in future Sonic games. Examples would be like the fire shield, and that shield that brings rings to you. These are just some examples. But I don't think that these shields/items would be really needed though. Because they just wouldn't fit in with the current gameplay formula. But I could dream right! :)