Brad

Nintendo Direct Megathread

2 hours ago, Your Vest Friend said:

At a run time of ten to fifteen minutes...eh.

Not even that, just 10. 10.

I know we aren’t exactly owed a Direct (especially given the circumstances) but I can’t believe this is what we’re getting right now with being in the dark after TOK.

But there’s also maintenance happening on the 27th of July and 3rd of August. So maybe we have silver of hope for any kind of Direct (full or Mini) with more 1st party news.

This is like impressive

IT really is the exact opposite of what people wanted and expected out of a direct. Way to completely make people not excited, hopefully there's at least one surprise 

51 minutes ago, Soniman said:

This is like impressive

IT really is the exact opposite of what people wanted and expected out of a direct. Way to completely make people not excited, hopefully there's at least one surprise 

And a surprise we got. SMT Nocturne is getting a remaster and SMTV isn’t vaporware anymore.

Well, at least we can go off knowing this is just one in a series.

I legit gave up on SMT V being a thing after three years of Atlus dangling their games in Switch owners' faces with billions of surveys just to make sure they actually want games on the Switch.

Happy to see it's coming and there's even a new remaster too. Really excited to check these out since I've never played them before.

Oooooh... ORI AND WILL OF THE WISPS!!

And it’s launching today (and it’s getting a physical limited edition twin pack release with the original). This pretty much saved the showcase for me today (it wasn’t bad, but nothing to my interest).

Been waiting with baited breath that this would get a port across. Really happy, The Blind Forest is one of my favourite Metroidvanias.