Awoo.

Transformers Devastation "Platinum Games... YOU GOT THE TOUCH!"

Badnik Mechanic

I'd like it to be Vanquish 2, but I know my hopes will likely be squashed in the end.  :rolleyes:

I'd also love to see Raiden get back in the action. Ya, either of those two becoming a reality would be enough to make this a good E3 for me. 

inb4, it's a porting of Bayonetta 2 on PS4 and XBone.

A Platinum Games title that makes me say "OH MY GOD!"?! Oh snap! That is... literally what happens with every game they reveal. It's like saying the sky is blue. :U

Anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever it is when it's revealed. I could use more bat shit insane/joyfully brutal titles to play and these guys always deliver those in spades.

Oh Wow a new Wonderful Game?! That would be really cool!

But I think Vanquish deserves a sequel more. Not only because of how it ended, but it can me so much more. An awesome game that got cut short. I seriously want to see more of Vanquish in the future, but I can't be mad with a Wonderful 101 sequel.

If it's a sequel to The Wonderful 101 I personally hope Nintendo would be willing to actually give it substantial marketing this time around. I'm really surprised TW101 had such limited marketing as it did, at a time when the Wii U's sales were still trying to withstand being flushed completely down the toilet.

I kinda feel weird saying this, speaking as someone who hasn't even played the first one lmao.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wasn't a big fan of the first Wonderful 101. Hoping it's something else(like Metal Gear Rising 2 please please let it be MGR2)

Oh god, a second Wonderful game would be, well, wonderful! I adored the first game, and if they can somehow SURPASS the final boss of the first game: Game of the Forever.

That hint was so blatant that im inclined to believe that it's not actually 102

That hint was so blatant that im inclined to believe that it's not actually 102

Well to be fair the winky face was the only thing Kamiya actually typed in that tweet.  I don't know what to gather from that.  BUT, I'd say the probability for a W102 reveal is slightly increased, at least.

Guys have you not learned anything

Don't take anything on Kamiya's Twitter seriously (unless he blocks you in which case I feel very sorry for you and I'll be here to hug you)

• Thumbs Up 1

It's Diddy Kong Racing 2 featuring Bayonetta And Knuckles. The rumors were all true.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow. Seriously, Kamiya, that's a troll move...

We're not getting Wonderful 102. :D

Geoff Keighley is getting the exclusive reveal for the game on his E3 YouTube show June 15.

We can rule out this most likely being a Nintendo game.

Well, the first game ended with a lot of questions unresolved, so a sequel is perfectly possible.

I'm a bit more surprised that Platinum Games have still some sort of relationship with SEGA after the whole Bayonetta 2 and Anarchy Reigns problems.

Reguardless, i loved the first Vanquish for how fast and full of action it was, so consider me interested.

Is their game Vanquish 2? Or is this just fantasy?

https://twitter.com/platinumgames/status/608800828279775233/photo/1

Caught in a sliding boost, no escape from that darn E3.

I'd fucking love that.

I don't know what I would like more, a sequel to one of there games or just something fresh and new. An expanded vanquish would be great. Guess Mikami's free from TEW now the DLC is done tooo.

In a world where only like 1 out of 10 third person shooters actually get me excited anymore after playing the first vanquish i'd probably never play any other TPS again if we got a sequel cause I already know it'd be a mass improvement on an already perfect game.

I feel the base is pretty good in vanquish, with a few tweaks to the melee stuff, some new guns/another gimmick and a buttload of levels and we've have something really great.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know whether to be excited or disappointed by that, i'm excited because I can get a video game from one of my favorite tv shows made by my favorite developer though i'm disappointed because it wasn't anything original (then again this could be a side project and the game they're announcing in 3 days is something else entirely like with the legend of korra and bayonetta 2).

Of all people, Platinum had to work for Activision.
AGAIN.

What a disappointment.