Awoo.

Donkey Kong Country TV series OFFICIALLY on YouTube via Nelvana Retro!

Hero of Legend

Expand dongs like it's the 90's again! That's right, YTV and Nelvana (they're sister companies) confirmed that they have created an official YouTube page called Nelvana Retro, and ALL 40 episodes of Donkey Kong Country are up to freely watch officially!

Season 1 (26 episodes):

Season 2 (14 episodes):

Also included at the moment is Season 1 of Dumb Bunnies!

Looks like more shows will be added on a regular basis, as shown in the trailer above.

And just in time for E3, hmm...

Enjoy! :D

• Thumbs Up 8

What a wonderful day to be alive.

Its a shame the best available quality is 460p. Shall we ever expand dong in HD?

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

Come on, errybody...

HOO

HA

HOO HA

DONKEH KONG!

This show is amazing, even if for mostly the wrong reasons. I'm so glad to finally have every episode in good quality, so many of them have been piss poor up until now.

I watched the first episode and I have so many questions.......

It was so awkard to watch, the animations were jerky, the animation and comedic timming was off, the plot was just...fucking WEIRD and made no sense.

Why is the source of Donkey Kong's power his hair? Why do bananas grow it back? Why did Leo randomly decide to be evil when it led to nothing? Why did Donkey Kong's kick send the Coconut all the way back to Cranky's house after K Rool stole it, why  why whyyy

Is the infamous song uploaded by Nelvana?

I want an official upload of "coconut cream pie."

It was so awkard to watch, the animations were jerky, the animation and comedic timming was off, the plot was just...fucking WEIRD and made no sense.

Why is the source of Donkey Kong's power his hair? Why do bananas grow it back? Why did Leo randomly decide to be evil when it led to nothing? Why did Donkey Kong's kick send the Coconut all the way back to Cranky's house after K Rool stole it, why  why whyyy

Don't ask and just love Dk's amazing singing voice

• Thumbs Up 5

Is the infamous song uploaded by Nelvana?

I want an official upload of "coconut cream pie."

• Thumbs Up 2

This is a historic moment.  Finally, the Homerian epics of our youths can be preserved and passed down to younger generations.  This is what the literary world needs to get us out of the slump that modern media has thrust us into.  Finally, we can take our first steps to rebuilding our libraries and expanding our... er... um... oh my.

Seriously, though, this will at least make it easier to find an episode!  Now I can relive my grotesquely-animated childhood without having to buy anything.

• Thumbs Up 5

Noice. Nice to finally see the entirety of Lord Harry officially available in some form.

• Thumbs Up 1

This has been the most bizarre week of my life, I dread what Sunday brings.

As ridiculous as this show was, I adored the voice cast and thought the majority of them fit the characters to a T. And dose singing voices.

Fun fact for the few who probably aren't aware: the actor who played Diddy Kong played Yoshi in the old Super Mario World cartoon.

And just in time for E3, hmm...

Enjoy! :D

...hadn't thought of that. C'mon, new DKC. Let's complete us another trilogy.

I'm going to be honest, memes aside, I actually kind of like this show. It's fucking ridiculous beyond belief and makes Sonic Boom look like a Christopher Nolan Batman film, but that's why it's enjoyable to watch. Also, the songs are generally legitimately good; Eddie Let Me Go Back To My Home is ballin'.

The show is iffy, but I liked it as a kid. I might consider rewatching it. I know the animations aren't great but, hey, it was a CG cartoon back in the late 90's.