Sign in to follow this  
Sylvia Sylvain

SEGA FORUM USERS HERE?!?!

I was originally a member of the Sega forums and was active there for a while, enough to get over 1000 posts. I don't remember exactly what happened, but let's just say that a large section of the forum went full retard for a while and I decided that I was sick and tired of the forum. I found this place a few days later and considered it much better than the Sega forums. 

I still go to the Sega forums, but typically only once or twice a year. :rolleyes:

Bruh

SEGA forums were my first real actual forum experience when I was a sheltered 14-year-old and all I knew before then was 4Kids

Not really active over there anymore, though. Most of my friends migrated over here, plus discussion there got to where it didn't interest me much. Still, though, there were some special times. I wouldn't even be here if not for the time I spent there. I made my first longtime online friends there.