Awoo.

20 questions...video game edition!

Alienrun

I'm actually rather suprised that i haven't seen this topic here before. Anyways to cut to the chase, here's how things are going to go down!

I think of a video game.

You guys/girls have to ask yes/no questions about the game.

I answer the questions as quickly as I can (so strategicly, its best to wait till i respond before asking another one!)

Duplicate questions (or ones that basically mean the same thing.) will, and should be ignored!

You are only allowed to guess the game 3 times before the 20 questions are up.

After the 20 questions are up (assuming noone guesses before hand.) everyone tries to guess what the game is.

Your only allowed to guess 1 game at a time. (this allows everyone a fair chance, instead of someone dumping a big list of every game they know!)

Once the game is guessed correctly, that person thinks of a new game and the whole thing starts over.

If that said person does not want to participate they may give the role to a person of their choosing.

If there is no word from the said person in 3 days the next person to post gets the role. (I don't expect to see people just "stop answering questions" personally!)

In the super-duper rare case of everyone getting "stuck" at the end, another 10 questions will be issued.

If even after that everyone is still "stuck" the "game thinker" fesses up the game, (technacly winning!) and chooses who will go next.

Here's an example:

1. Is it an rpg: No
2. Is it an online game: No
3. Does it have an "a" in the title: Yes
4. Is the game a first or third person shooter? No
5. Would you consider it to be a well-known game? Yes
6. Is it in development? No
7. Is it a sequel? No (but it does have sequels)
8. Does it have dwarfs in it? No
9. Is it a simulation type game? No
10. Is it a strategy game? No
11. Is it a 2D sider scroller? Yes
12. Did it come out within the past 3 years? No
13. Is it a console game? Yes
14. Is the goal to rescue/win/retrieve an item/person? No
15. Is it a PS1 Game? No
16. Is it made by a well known company? Yes
17. Was it released before the GameCube? Yes
18. Is the main character a human? No
19. Was in made in the 90's? No
20. Is it made by a Japenese company? Yes

Guess#1: Mega Man? Yes

Also make sure that you know A LOT about your game when its your turn. We don't want a bunch of "I Don't Knows" when we ask you questions!

I already got my game in mind, so...yeah! GUESS AWAY!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alienrun

• Nepenthe

• nintega137

Top Posters In This Topic