Awoo.

Aardman's Early Man (Directed by Nick Park, creator of W&G and Chicken Run, 2018)

Hero of Legend

Walkg9Q.jpg

(Click for full size)

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/unconfirmed-nick-park-is-making-soccer-themed-film-early-man-united-112713.html

http://deadline.com/2015/05/nick-parks-early-man-studiocanal-paddington-shaun-the-sheep-1201429738/

The date comes from the first link where apparently the film is due to coincide with the World Cup in 2018, and it fits the film as it's about a cave man who seemingly invents the sport. :P

But still...

FFFFUUUU!!! This is Nick's first feature-length movie back in the director's chair since Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit! He and Peter Lord ARE the Executive Producers on Shaun the Sheep Movie however which is due on August 7th 2015 in both US and Canada. Nick's been MIA for like a decade (in terms of major projects), with his last actual work at Aardman prior being that new Wallace & Gromit short: A Matter of Loaf and Death in 2008 and W&C's World of Invention in 2010. Actually it'll be 8 years by the time the movie hits. :P

So fucking hyped. And I'm definitely seeing Shaun the Sheep. Chicken Run and Were Rabbit were outstanding! :D

• Thumbs Up 7

can we have a Wallace & Gromit sequel please.

Seriously though, I will check this out, Nick Park's stuff is usually always great.

Chickens are the closest living relatives to the T rex

I'll leave the rest to your imagination... B)