Awoo.

Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom (iOS/Android)

Kaze no Klonoa

i finally have Shadow!!! :D  and.. i can't stop dying with him!!  just as my tradition of Shadow the hedgehog game.. i always die so much with Shadow :lol: hah

... too bad i lost all my red star rings...but soon we are going to get Tails! :) 

• 1 month later...

So, am I the only one who thinks they've decided to just kill Sonic Dash 2 off?

Reason I say that is we're currently in the middle of February, and the game is still Christmas-Ified.

Not really. The recent updates for both iOS and Android versions are from this February bug fixing. I guess Sega is paying them little now, until 25th anniversary stuff has been revealed and we can then expect a huge update from this game.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

So, am I the only one who thinks they've decided to just kill Sonic Dash 2 off?

Reason I say that is we're currently in the middle of February, and the game is still Christmas-Ified.

Oh good! So it's not just me getting that then?

I'm hoping they aren't killing it off since it's probably the best Sonic mobile game so far outside of the Stealthtax games for me.

4 hours ago, Diamond said:

Eh, i stopped after the Shadow update. It was laggy. I cant be just me who had that problem, right?

Yeah I've been having this problem too. So I've stopped playing too. :/

Wait it updated a few days ago and I was taking a week hiatus. Its seems better but I haven't play a lot yet. You know like something to happen like it did.

On 16/02/2016 at 0:26 PM, Diamond said:

Eh, i stopped after the Shadow update. It was laggy. I cant be just me who had that problem, right?

Agreed. I recently updated my game, and that was a big mistake.

It's pretty much unplayable now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody ever managed to get Shadow by getting 3,000 mines? It seems really hard and time intensive.

The game had a patch today and it fixed the frame rate everywhere but the menu it's a little slow in some places. But now i can play the game, about time.

• 1 month later...

So this game got an update, it now has a new zone called the Mountain Zone.

300?cb=20160504112337

300?cb=20160504113224

It kinda looks good... For a second I thought it was Mount Safety, but guess not.

• Thumbs Up 6

• 3 weeks later...

Mountain Zone seems to have replaced the Village zone. Not sure why, since Unnamed Village is the main setting of the show.

• 6 months later...

The servers currently seem to be broken, giving random data for cloud saves. THIS CAN WIPE YOUR GAME. 

Screenshot_20161126-013719.png

8 hours ago, Candy Cane Kahuna said:

This game is now available in Amazon Underground.

New render looks nice!

Wow, some of the replying people still can't get over their Boom hate.