Awoo.

Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom (iOS/Android)

Kaze no Klonoa

I don't think this game has boss fights, which is why you haven't faced him.

haha ok (sorry late response)

though, now everytime i start the game i feel like Eggman appeared just to laugh about Sonic and friends  :D hahaha

playing the game.. i've got knuckles... and maaaaan! he its the best! i love to play with him! its pretty useful to get highscores and complete missions about defeating badniks! ^_^

haha ok (sorry late response)

though, now everytime i start the game i feel like Eggman appeared just to laugh about Sonic and friends  :D hahaha

playing the game.. i've got knuckles... and maaaaan! he its the best! i love to play with him! its pretty useful to get highscores and complete missions about defeating badniks! ^_^

I got Amy, Sonic, and Tails. They forced me to buy either Amy or Knuckles and went with Amy then saved up to get Tails. I might get Knuckles next since you seem to find him useful. I find that Amy useful in getting large amounts of rings in the game there. I hate that the game forces its video ads on you all because you not use video ads revive.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got Amy, Sonic, and Tails. They forced me to buy either Amy or Knuckles and went with Amy then saved up to get Tails. I might get Knuckles next since you seem to find him useful. I find that Amy useful in getting large amounts of rings in the game there. I hate that the game forces its video ads on you all because you not use video ads revive.

i also have Amy.. and yep you are very right about her.. :)

i still don't have Tails and Sticks though.. they are a bit expensive and we are just gaining red star rings on the way to get them..

ohh yeah! i also dislike that! :D

and i  also hate one of those ads wich suddenly appears...and i can't quit them, not even pushing the X button on them.. and makes me close the game..

• Thumbs Up 1

The other bad thing is that it forces you to play video ads when you choose to not use video ads revive. I never use video ads revive because that I like to play the game and I strongly hate video ads in games and will not use them either. I only used video ads revive once when they forced you to use one in challenge. The thing supposedly can detect if you not use video ads revive and will automatically force the video ad after game complete. When it started happening it caused lots of weird buggy things to happen than. It will thankfully let you play about 3 times before it starts to force video ads on you. Other then those problems I find the game refreshing change and nice.

That's one of the faults of it being a free-to-play game. Then again, I honestly wouldn't mind paying a dollar or two for an add free version. But I would say that SEGA probably makes more money forcing you to watch ads than they would be making people pay only a dollar for an ad free version of the game.

I might get Knuckles next since you seem to find him useful.

Oh yes! I think Knuckles has the overall best special ability. He's the perfect character to use when building up your score! c:

• Thumbs Up 1

I keep getting this glitch where after watching the ad to get a free revive, Sonic doesn't stand back up, just sits there and you can't do anything...

The Gameplay seem fine but man, the graphics look really bad. I wasn't expected like Infinity Sword level of graphics, but they could have done better. The menus look super lazy and the game give off this Fan Game feel to it.

My thoughts exactly, Danny Boy. Very fan-game-like feel to the game, very under-polished.

That's one of the faults of it being a free-to-play game. Then again, I honestly wouldn't mind paying a dollar or two for an add free version. But I would say that SEGA probably makes more money forcing you to watch ads than they would be making people pay only a dollar for an ad free version of the game.

If you do an IAP you remove all ads.

If you do an IAP you remove all ads.

Oh really? I had no idea. Then again, I don't really look around in the stores of these games unless I'm upgrading my main.

Sooo, a glitch just happened in my game. I noticed up ahead that the level had stopped loading, and I was running towards a blue void. I turned to head into the cave and switch characters, but as I neared the cave the game suddenly pulled me back onto the main path (making me get hit in the process) and Amy continued running towards nothing. I hit the void, and now it looks like I'm stuck up against an invisible wall? This has already happened before to me in the past, but the interesting bit this time is that I'm still gaining points because apparently the game is still registering me as running.

That's... Kind of a really, really bad glitch, actually. If I so felt like it, I could sit here and let points accumulate forever.

So I've started playing this again updating to the new version and it's waaayy more polished than that early leaked version!

• Thumbs Up 1

It's great. Levelling characters up to Level 5 used to cost 60 RSR now it's only 15! Plus I had saved up a lot of them from the testing stages, so 4 of my characters have tht 150+ bonus to their boosters!

Also they changed the character splash screens:

Old vs New

DzXuz0H.pngBbxT0Nr.png

New high score! Wooooo

CTE6g2gUcAIP3DF.jpg

ohhhh wow..°O°  .congrats! :lol:  that's really impressive!

---

XD  i already got Sticks!! yay!  she is very useful with the combos and she is pretty nice to play ... and i really love how she dies :D ahaha

she swirls and falls .. something other characters seems to not do,  its pretty funny hehe

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else paid attention to how Knuckles runs? I think it's kinda funny. His running animation looks like he's in a constant loop of tripping over and over again. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else paid attention to how Knuckles runs? I think it's kinda funny. His running animation looks like he's in a constant loop of tripping over and over again. xD

lmfao, didn't even notice how funny it was until now. I was always too busy laughing at Amy's running animations.

• Thumbs Up 1

New high score! Wooooo

CTE6g2gUcAIP3DF.jpg

That is great score to have! I at the same level as you however I only got 3 characters total. I suck at the combo score. Here is my highest score ever by the way just for fun. This game is nice improvement from Sonic Dash regular. If only they not show video ads when you finish the game play on there!

dzmFPPB.png

Anyone else notice that the 5x bank boost stop working after a couple banks? Really annoying because it makes it pointless to continue as you don't get your bonus. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised no one talked about the fact that Shadow the Hedgehog is gonna be playable soon.

WHAT?! When was this?!

WHAT?! When was this?!

When you launch Sonic Boom is shows a picture of Shadow the Hedgehog. On the character selection screen it says "New characters coming soon".

Jesus hot sauce Christmas cake! That's pretty fucking sweet!

Me thinks Metal could be a thing too then huh?

Edited by Soni