Awoo.

your buddy penny's sexy thread where fun happens

Penny

Oh, hello there! Didn't expect to see you here! No, sit down, sit down-- you need something to drink? Eat? You sure? Ah, okay, wanna get down to business, eh? I can appreciate that.

So, uh, anyway, here's my thread where I will post stuff I make. Whether it be fanfictions I'll probably never finish, silly pictures I rarely make, or shitty videos that feature my disgusting voice :D

Self deprecation aside, here's some links for ya:

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/grimchi3f

This is for all the fanfictions I've made, all but one of which I've never finished... woo

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRZHYDyq5ugDKcdJrt7jbDA

And that's my Youtube channel. I just recently got a capture card, and a microphone, so I'll be uploading videos more often. There's some older stuff on there, and some videos I did for class, but for a newer taste of my channel, here's a video:

Hopefully I'll have more to post at a later date. Anyway, enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 6

I love that TP remix! (even tho i already heard it, but just forgot about it!)

Besides that tho, your youtube channel kinda sucks! It's full of let's play and random gameplay stuff, youtube is already full of that crap as it is. These video's won't get you popular (The top LPers started in 2007 when youtube was fresh!) and they don't accomplish anything either! (It goes without saying that your not entrataining either!) Noone is gonna wanna watch THESE over any other gameplay video's; these are a waste of time! Period!

All I can say is...focus on other stuff, what exacly? ANYTHING that you would find yourself watching if you weren't you! Don't waste other people's time like this! At the very least (if you must upload more pointless gameplay stuff) get more entrataining and cut back on it to say like 10 minutes per game, and even then DO IT SPARINGLY (like...never, or only on special occasions)! Ever heard of streaming? Its more "fun" than this, and you only waste your own time that way!

...what I gave you advice?! My first and only lets play (not uploaded) is much better than anything you did!

EDIT: Also this might explain it better! 

Um, maybe he doesn't want to be "popular" necessarily and wants to use his YouTube channel for his own use? You ain't his dad, that post was incessantly rude.

• Thumbs Up 8

I love that TP remix! (even tho i already heard it, but just forgot about it!)

Besides that tho, your youtube channel kinda sucks! It's full of let's play and random gameplay stuff, youtube is already full of that crap as it is. These video's won't get you popular (The top LPers started in 2007 when youtube was fresh!) and they don't accomplish anything either! (It goes without saying that your not entrataining either!) Noone is gonna wanna watch THESE over any other gameplay video's; these are a waste of time! Period!

All I can say is...focus on other stuff, what exacly? ANYTHING that you would find yourself watching if you weren't you! Don't waste other people's time like this! At the very least (if you must upload more pointless gameplay stuff) get more entrataining and cut back on it to say like 10 minutes per game, and even then DO IT SPARINGLY (like...never, or only on special occasions)! Ever heard of streaming? Its more "fun" than this, and you only waste your own time that way!

...what I gave you advice?! My first and only lets play (not uploaded) is much better than anything you did!

EDIT: Also this might explain it better! 

If there was ever a need to bring back the thumbs down button, now would be great. What an absolute jerk you are!

Everybody makes Lets play videos, so what? If Penny enjoys doing it that's all that matters! Sheesh. 

• Thumbs Up 6

hey guys here's the update you've all been waiting for

that's right madden! your favorite game! i'm sure you all are gonna love and watch this video :^)

EDIT: i just realized the title is a typo. i meant to put dick poopyhead. but i think i'll keep it like this

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw1ZXUSH_RE

me and felix played a few rounds earlier this week and i actually won some for once :o

also, there were a few matches in the middle there were i got really pissed off. apologies, but what can ya do

EDIT: Uh, yeah, nevermind. Watched the ending of the video, and then immediately set it to private. Yeah no I feel ashamed of how I got in this video holy shit. Never happening again, I can guarantee that (the way i acted i mean).

• Thumbs Up 1

Hero

by Jordan Bush

A lone, glasses-wearing Japanese man stood at the edge of a large, glowing platform, dressed in a neatly pressed suit and tie. He stared off into the surrounding black, starry void, waiting. His body was failing him, he knew that, but there wasn't anything he could do about that. Still, he wouldn't let that stop him. There was still something he needed to do before moving on.

At the sound of footsteps and scuffling, the man smiled and turned around. Standing a little ways away was a gathering of many of Nintendo's most beloved characters, all of whom were staring up at him, their leader. As he had expected, they looked confused, cautious even. It wasn't often he called them all together like this. What could he be announcing?

The man's smile deepened and he spread his arms wide. "Hello everyone!" he said loudly in that goofy, accented voice everyone gathered had become accustomed to. "Thank you for coming!"

Silence greeted his words. That was to be expected. Most of the gathered characters rarely ever talked, even in their own games.

"I have some unfortunate news to share with you all today."

The silence was broken. The characters were muttering amongst themselves at those words, their curiosity increasing. They'd only ever been called together for good news, never anything bad. What could it--

"I am dying."

The muttering stopped dead in its tracks, replaced with stunned silence. Everyone stared up at the man, who'd been their leader for thirteen years, in disbelief. He couldn't be dying. He was too full of life to die. True, he was skinnier than the last time they'd seen him. but still.

"I know what you are all thinking," the man continued, still smiling. "This is not a joke. I am leaving you all. But don't worry, everything will be all right. Please understand."

The faces of those who were gathered were morphing from shock to sadness. As funny as the man standing before them was, this wasn't something he'd joke about, of that they were sure. Slowly, but surely, the words were sinking in.

"No!" came the high-pitched voice of Princess Peach, standing near the front of the assembled characters. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. "No, you can't be serious!"

The tall, burly figure of Ganondorf shook his head, stepping to the front. "You can't leave. We need you."

"Yes, we need you," agreed the nearby Meta Knight.

"The world needs you," added Fox, exchanging a glance with Falco.

Murmurs of agreement spread through the crowd, the volume growing louder with each passing second.

The man's smile turned apologetic as he raised his hand for silence. He was obeyed immediately.

"I am sorry, but I really must leave. My time is over, and I am being called away," he said. He looked over the assembled crowd once again and, even though it didn't seem possible, his smile grew wider. "Before I go, however, I must say how extremely proud I am of you all. You have grown bigger than I could have possibly imagined. You all have changed the world of video games so much, and I couldn't be prouder. You--"

"But that wasn't us!" Ike interjected from the middle of the crowd. "That was you."

Bowser, standing nearby, nodded. "We wouldn't be anything without you."

"No," said the man. "I am not important. You are the important ones. You are the ones people have memories of, the ones who the world will remember long after I have left."

"But that's not fair!" shouted Pit, crossing his arms.

"You're every bit as important as us!" added Captain Falcon, frowning.

Cries and shouts of agreement rang out until their leader raised another hand for silence.

"I am sorry, but I cannot agree," he said. After pausing for a moment, he continued, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I think it's time."

Turning to his right, the man watched as a road of rainbow shimmered into existence, extending from the platform out into the vast, starry nothingness. An adult-sized go-kart, emblazoned with a familiar red M, materialized at the entrance to this rainbow road. The engine was already started, emitting a soft putting sound.

The man turned back to the gathered characters, most of whom were now teary-eyed, and bowed. "Thank you all. Goodbye."

He turned once again and began to make his way to the kart, adjusting his glasses as he did so. Suddenly, a voice called out from the crowd.

"No!"

Turning towards the voice, the man saw a boy clad in a red baseball cap and striped blue and yellow shirt forcing his way through the crowd and running towards him. Smiling, the man knelt down and opened his arms. The boy leaped into his embrace, sobbing.

"No!" said the boy, gripping tightly. "Don't go! Please!"

"Ness," replied the man, breaking the embrace and looking into the boy's eyes, "I must. It is my time. Please understand. Everything will be okay."

Tears streaming down his face, Ness could do nothing but stare longingly after the man he loved more than any other as he got up and walked towards the waiting kart. After climbing into the kart, the man turned towards the gathering and gave one final thumbs up.

And then he was gone, driving his kart down the rainbow road.

As the man drove away, the crowd of crying characters began to grow as characters from all across the gaming world came to pay their respects.

A blue hedgehog made his way to the front of the crowd and placed his arm around a sobbing plumber, whose red shirt was stained with tears.

An orange bandicoot and a purple dragon stood beside a bear and bird at the edge of the crowd. All four of them watched with teary eyes.

And at the back, behind everyone, stood a soldier clad in heavy green armor; a soldier who was very glad that no one could see through his helmet's thick visor. After all, no one should ever see a Spartan cry.

The ever-growing congregation watched as one of gaming's greatest heroes left this world for a new one. They watched a man who had changed gaming forever. A man who made the world understand that video games were supposed to be, above all else, fun. A man who put his all into everything he did, big or small. A man who undoubtedly left the world a better place than he found it.

As Satoru Iwata disappeared into the void and as the world mourned its fallen hero, his voice rang out one last time to every world at the same moment:

"Thank you all very much for playing my games!"

No, thank you, Mr. Iwata. For everything.

• Thumbs Up 7

• 1 month later...

hey everyone i wrote a prologue for a steven universe fanfiction i'm thinking about writing. not sure about how often i'm gonna update it because my writing motivation comes and goes but what can ya do. i'll put it in spoilers for all of you who want to read it here:

Constants and Variables

PROLOGUE – Glimpse Cube

The harsh blue light of the suddenly activated Gem warp-pad pulled Steven's attention away from the open refrigerator he'd just been sifting through. Curious as to who (or what) was arriving, Steven quickly closed the fridge and moved around the counter and out of the kitchen area. As the light dissipated, stepping off of the warp-pad was a familiar pale-skinned woman clad in a turquoise tunic and yellow leggings.

"Pearl?" asked Steven, frowning. "Where did you go?"

"Oh, Steven!" replied Pearl, stopping in her tracks. From the look on her face, she seemed surprised to see him there. "Uh, I was just checking up on the ancient Gem battlefield. You know, checking to see if Peridot was there or if she'd taken something…"

"Um, okay…" He paused. "But if she'd gone there wouldn't we know about it through her escape pod?" Both Pearl and Steven turned and looked at the spherical emerald pod sitting in the center of the room, a multitude of wires connecting it to the outlets in the walls.

"Yes, well, ever since that last… fiasco with Peridot, I've decided to take a break from using that," said Pearl, shaking her head at the memories.

"Oh," muttered Steven, his gaze slowly falling to the ground as he too remembered their last attempt to capture Peridot. Not one to be a downer though, he immediately perked up, asking, "So didja find her?"

"Steven," said Pearl, crossing her arms and frowning down at Steven, "if I found her, don't you think I'd have captured her and brought her back here?"

"Oh yeah…"

"Buuuuuuut… I did find this." An excited smile replaced her frown as she uncrossed her arms and pulled out a small, cloth-wrapped item. She held it out for Steven. "Here, take it."

Steven snatched the item out of Pearl's palm and quickly unwrapped it, revealing a small crystal cube with small symbols etched all across it and a finger-sized hole in two of the opposite sides.

"Woah! Cool!" exclaimed Steven, beaming down at the cube, stars in his eyes. He looked up at Pearl. "What is it?"

Pearl's smile widened. She kneeled down to Steven's level, pointing at the cube. "That is an ancient Gem 'Glimpse Cube'. It allows the user to see and experience and alternate version of their past." She paused, her smile waning slightly. "Not completely sure why it was on a battlefield though, but I thought it was interesting so…"

Steven gasped. "Can I try it?"

"Well…" Pearl glanced past Steven and out the window. The sky was dark, and it looked like the sun had been down for a while. "I don't know. It's pretty late…"

"Aw, come on, Pearl! Please?"

Pearl looked at Steven's pleading face, a face she could almost never say no to. "Oh, alright," she said, rolling her eyes and smiling, "but only for a little bit."

"Yes!" shouted Steven, raising a fist into the air.

"To use it, just place your fingers into the holes on the sides of the cube," instructed Pearl.

Using both of his middle fingers and thumbs, he gripped the cube and slid his index fingers into the two holes, just as Pearl had told him. The both of them sat there, staring at the cube, waiting for something to happen.

Nothing happened.

"I don't get it!" said Pearl angrily, glaring at the cube. "It should've activated by now!"

Steven shrugged. "That's okay, Pearl. Maybe it's just bro—"

Suddenly, the cube lit up brighter than a Christmas tree. It glowed a bright cyan, similar to that of a Holo-Pearl. Steven gazed at it in wonder.

"Cool!"

"Not cool," replied Pearl, frowning. "It's not supposed to glow this bright. Steven… I think you should take it off."

"Aw, man…" With great reluctance, Steven did as he was told, pulling his fingers out of the cube. The only problem was… his fingers wouldn't budge.

"Steven!"

"I'm trying!" Steven shouted, pulling with all his might. "My fingers are stuck!"

"What!?"

Frantically, Pearl grabbed Steven's arms and gave a great mighty tug. Nothing. Then, as Pearl readied to tug again, there was an obscenely bright flash of cyan light, a shout, and the next thing Steven knew, everything was black.

so there it is. if you want the link to it on fanfiction.net, well here it is:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11475469/1/Constants-and-Variables

(stupid fanfiction.net not letting me add any line breaks which makes it look cluttered ugh)

okay that's it. i hope you enjoy it and i'd welcome any feed back.

okay thanks bye 

• Thumbs Up 1

hey guess who posted their fic prologue on archive of your own? well who else but your buddy penny

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4709378/chapters/10755248

why? well it's probably a better reading experience because their text editor actually let's me keep the spacing between paragraphs, as well as most of the indentations for said paragraphs.

hopefully i can get the next chapter out real soon (i haven't really started it yet but it shouldn't take me long to write it)

well okay that's it