Awoo.

Posting an image creates an army of squares

Badnik Mechanic

So I didn't notice this in the testing but this is a thing that's now happening.

If I try to post multiple images on SSMB using image tags, an army of squares generates within the code.

For example, here is a post I tried to make in the Alton Towers topic.

nsoCgcV.png

When you type the first img tag, then enter the url, when you close the tag everything is fine, however, if you click your mouse anywhere else or attempt to do anything else, a square generates in the url.

Then it gets stranger.

Should you then add a second img tag and close it, this happens.

Ns372NZ.png

The squares start to generate in the new line of code, but stop being generated in the first line. 

The only way to prevent this from happening is to use the 'insert other media' button, but this is a much slower function and I can only add one image at a time and the image must load into the page before I can do another one.

Using the latest version of Chrome, not tested other browsers.

• Thumbs Up 2

Had a similar issue when using the mobile version of Chrome. When pasting a url, everytime I even type in any character spaces start showing up, just like your squares.

Guess there's still more bugs to squash.