Awoo.

No Man's Sky

Pawn

I'm certain that we already had a topic for this, but I couldn't find it via the search function nor in the last 20 pages of the Video Games forum (that leads back to E3 2014, at a time I'm sure people were discussing it). I assume it got lost during that forum crash. Without further ado, it's time for a topic reboot:

no-mans-sky.jpg

Journey from the farthest depths of space to answer the call of an irresistible mystery at the centre of the galaxy.

Plot your course through a living, breathing universe on an unprecedented scale and discover new worlds from a possible 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 unique planets. Uncover new species, gather precious resources and forever mark your celestial realms on the galactic map for other cosmonauts to visit.

Forge your own path as a trader, explorer, bounty hunter, miner, pirate or any interstellar role you’re drawn to and amass the fortune you’ll need to upgrade your ship and gear. As you venture closer to your goal, your voyage will become more perilous, drawing you into space combat on a grand scale – and ever closer to the truth that lies at the centre of the cosmos.

E3 2014 trailer

E3 2015 Stage Demo

So far it is confirmed for PS4 and PC. It's not being touted as a PS4 console exclusive though, so who knows whether it will be on Xbox One. There is of yet no release date. That is hopefully imminent though, since more and more is being revealed about the game via IGN First:

18 minutes of gameplay

How the economy works

How the idea came to fruition

A look into classic sci-fi gaming influences

Edited by Pawn

Yeah we did.

But it's a pain in the arse to search for due to the fact the games title has few characters in the words which make up it's name... hence the subtitle I gave the forum so google is more likely to pick it up in a search.

But regardless... really looking forward to this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

• The topic was locked