Awoo.

Having a problem sending staus to other members

Klinsy

So, for the last few days, I've been having problems sending status updates to wish members happy birthday and like.

Near  every time I try to send something to someone, this appears:

lYA3koL.png

I can't enter any text and the files simply do not work at all.

Sometimes, it's not there but most of the time it is and as someone who likes to wish members happy birthday, it's a real problem for me.

• Thumbs Up 6

I have that same problem a lot. Refreshing the page 1 or 2 times usually works, and the text box will show itself. 

It's annoying but it works.

• Thumbs Up 1

Had this same problem when I tried to send like 3 seperate birthday messages :P

Well I get the same thing, but I do believe there is a way around it. I somehow manged to switch it eventually, shame I forgot how :s.

If I remember right, that's a noted problem on IPB4 that will hopefully be patched soon.  Hopefully.

• Thumbs Up 2

I had the same problem when sending 4 birthday messages here. In fact it happens for me on status and other people status and it occurs about half the time and usually I will click another text box and it usually opens up the other text box there. It gets annoying when the paper clip shows up.

This what I keep getting repeatedly.

oatSPizl.jpg

It is always the paper clip that show up. I have to keep refreshing and clicking on several reply boxes and hope that I get lucky than.

If I remember right, that's a noted problem on IPB4 that will hopefully be patched soon.  Hopefully.

Correct.

The issue can also be avoided without refreshing the page. Click along the top of the attach file section to get the text box to appear.

• Thumbs Up 2