Awoo.

Failinhearts Attempts to Make Things

Failinhearts

Aw, shucks, you didn't have to. But thank you. You haven't a clue what this means to me.

This is great work you have here! Love your Amitie! <3

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

More drawings!

NLJkkHO.jpg

Yes. That's Sayaka in the Tenth Doctor's suit, holding a Sonic Screwdriver, next to the TARDIS....

What else can I say? I was in a Doctor Who mood.

LHymJzU.jpg

This is just a small dump of Sonic expressions.

aeqw5mK.jpg

This is an SSMB Crossing: Plus based picture. It's showing off characters from the RP that were created by users on this board. (And to put Jessica on something because there wasn't enough room on the SSMB group photo to add her in, sorry Spin Attaxx!)

@Failinhearts: Sonic The Hedgehog (Sentinel), Tails The Fox (Sentinel), Mephiles The Dark (Sentinel)

(If I mark something as "Sentinel," that means it's the alternate fan-made version of the character)

@Spin Attaxx: Jessica, Robinson

@El Dorito: BFZ

Here's a little passage I wrote regarding the stories of these characters:

When danger strikes in the world of SSMB Crossing, many heroes will answer the call. Several of which are unknown to many people of the real world. They are called: Original Characters/Fan Characters. Some are known by writers and held in high regard, some are forgotten and hated by the real world. These heroes know not of their real world origin, instead they fight to save the worlds they visit. In this village, 5 of the heroes work together with other heroes of fictional history. Two are animals with special powers, with a family that's that last of their kind. One is a sorceress with tons of magical potential, with an animal sidekick. One has a mysterious origin with a somewhat lost memory, and she has helped save the world many times. Not all of these people are heroes, though. One is a sadistic, power-hungry psychopath with a thirst for murder. He and his army has exterminated races, enslaved many and has set his sight on many more fictional worlds, and ours. With this threat, and many more looming, these heroes will prove that you don't have to be official to save the fictional realm!

Hope you enjoyed this little dump of drawings! (Or not, it's your choice...)

• Thumbs Up 9

Jessica looks so cute in this! Thankies 8D

(also you should totally draw the insane water fight between her, sayaka and madoka that happens in ssmb crossing)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

So as you may or may not know, @Spin Attaxx has gone through some crap. It has affected him and it has affected me. I wanted to do something to cheer him up, even at the slightest, so I decided to draw something. After several attempts of trying to make Jessica look viewable (because I suck at drawing) I managed to finish it! Hope you enjoy it, Spin!

C31qlz7.jpg

Edit: (I just noticed I made Jessica's left arm too small...)

• Thumbs Up 8

D'aww, thanks! I'm still sorry my situation's affected you so deeply, but I really appreciate this! These two look so cute together.

And as an aside, you can get better at drawing, so don't say you suck at it. There's plenty of artists on here who can help you get better (like JezMM, Inferno etc.), all you have to do is ask. I'm sure they'll give you some friendly advice, and above all, just keep practicing! You won't "suck" at drawing!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Since this is the month of the SPOOKY and the SCARY, I made a little picture which will be an avatar!

Sonic wants his candy.

tSEcShi.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

• 5 weeks later...

New avatar!

tFUVoKn.jpg.445387061f314f20855eb1dcce6b

Sonic on a Magic Skylander base, surrounded by logos of other franchises.

• Thumbs Up 8

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it appears I drew a much bigger picture, so excuse the dodgier camera work.

7tfHXi9.jpg

Anyway, I decided to name this little piece of angst: "Outcasted."

He knew them, he fought alongside them, he is them. However, Sonic knew something was off. How he looks, how he acts, his entire being didn't feel like Sonic. In his world, he was never called "The Blue Blur" or "The Fastest Thing Alive". He was called "Sentinel", "Leader", or "A Big Blue M&M With Spines."

Sometimes when all alone, Sonic ponders about himself. Why is he so different? Who wrote him? He doesn't know the truth, but he wants to know.

Is he Sonic The Hedgehog, or is he someone else?

(A little fact, the primative looking pictures of Sonic on the top are actually old designs of him when I was a kid.)

• Thumbs Up 9

Aw, thank you! I love it! She's so adorable! :)

Carbuncle's a nice touch, too!

Edited by SurrealBrain
  • Thumbs Up 1

Days 16, 17 and 18 have arrived!

Day 16: For @BountyHunterSilverFett, it's two Silvers! Hedgehog of the future meets Sentinel of the past! What makes this picture special is that this is the first SSMB appearance of Sentinel Silver!

rsTRzA3.jpg

Day 17: Wahoo! For @Kurisumasu no Klonoa, it's Klonoa himself! This is my second time drawing him, and I can say it really improved from last time!

LisuahM.jpg

Day 18: The commemorate the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and the release of the Disney Infinity figures based on the movie, here's Kylo Ren! This goes out to my fellow Infiniteer, @Tom DeLonge!

vfSXpbt.jpg

• Thumbs Up 8