Awoo.

Failinhearts Attempts to Make Things

Failinhearts

20181224_011302.jpg

Christmas time is here, and in addition to my Grinch review on Youtube, I have an extra gift for you! Especially if you're in the RP!

The theme of this Christmas pic is "Festive Foes", showing our triumphant heroes... beat some baddies with snowballs.

Hey, a victory's a victory, right?

Hope you like it, and merry Christmas!

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Fist Bump 1

aew7aughek721.png

In the Starlink mood, so might as well give one last pic for 2018!

Here's the main character, Mason's ship: The Zenith!

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

New digital art!

SpiderHam.png

Spider-Ham from Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse!

FoodFight.png

Food Fight from Skylanders! In the spoiler is a recolor of his Dark variant.

Spoiler

FoodFightDark.png

My favorite Pokemon: Lugia!

Lugia.png

In the spoiler is his Shadow and Shiny variants.

Spoiler

ShadowLugia.png

ShinnyLugia.png

• Thumbs Up 5

Already gushed about it replying to your status but had to make sure I said thanks again here too, so thanks Failin', I love it!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

TsuTeaser.png

A teaser on an upcoming Academy Chronicles project as well as a means for me to test out some Photoshop tools.

She's got the whole world in her hands...

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

In light of the new Pokemon announcement, @Spin Attaxx said to me in a chat that Scorbunny kinda looks like Kyubey. So I was inspired to me these two pics.

KyubeyBunny.png

Scorbunny with the original Kyubey from Madoka Magica.

KyubeyBunnyRP.png

As well as a variant with the RP Kyubey!

• Thumbs Up 6

TsuPoster2.png

Announcement time! Coming soon: A brand new Academy Chronicles fanfic that bridges all 3 seasons to detail the origins of S2's Mastermind Tsumugi Shirogane and her rise to power! Check out the new poster!

• Thumbs Up 6

On 2/27/2019 at 3:28 PM, Failinhearts said:

In light of the new Pokemon announcement, @Spin Attaxx said to me in a chat that Scorbunny kinda looks like Kyubey. So I was inspired to me these two pics.

KyubeyBunny.png

Scorbunny with the original Kyubey from Madoka Magica.

KyubeyBunnyRP.png

As well as a variant with the RP Kyubey!

Love these!

• Thumbs Up 1

SayakaDay19.png

Today is considered "Sayaka Day".

Since I'm kind of the Sayaka man, I am contractually obligated to celebrate my favorite character ever with a special drawing!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

4 minutes ago, Kellodrawsalot said:

these are some nice works!

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 8 Sentinels showcased in my Youtube Thumbnails so far!

...Transparent art doesn't translate well to Twitter

• Thumbs Up 3

• 5 months later...

The week for celebrating the SSMB Heroes Academy RP's third anniversary has come and gone! From heartfelt tributes, to game nights to art collabs, this truly was a very special week for me! And I'm here to compile, and reveal what came out from it, here!

First off, posters celebrating the RP's past, present and future, honoring each season and their stories made by our lovely community!

20190929_213125.jpg

The season that started it all, and kicked off The Vortech Saga! The Skylanders assembled for the first time as they hunted for the mythical Foundation Elements to prove the power of fiction can help anyone conquer anything!

20190929_213139.jpg

Season 2! The Skylanders met the mysterious Kaede Akamatsu, discovered her past and realized the power of fans, and how any character can rise above any role that chainrd them up!

20190929_213153.jpg

Season 3! The Skylanders get caught in the grasp of the charismatic yet devious L.O.G as they're forced to juggle between their duties and overcoming his crazy challenges! Together they will learn that it's one thing to rise above evil, but another thing to rise above your own mistakes...

20190929_213454.jpg

And lastly, the upcoming Season 4, the ambitious chapter marking the beginning of the end of The Vortech Saga! Danger approaches as the secret yet dangerous Warmongers, led by the enigmatic Infinite bring the multiverse to its knees... sending the multiverse into a state of warfare and calamity. Can the Skylanders fight them, or be engulfed by the endless flames of hate?

Cs0nt96.jpg

And lastly, an art collab organized by user @Nina Cortex Spookhexeon to allow the artists of the RP to combine their creative talents to create one last tribute with characters drawn by me, @Spin Attaxx, @Emperor Robrainiac and @DanJ86!

...Wait, who is the yellow Sentinel? We never see her before? Well, after over a year of development, the next new Sentinel is about to make her grand appearance!

20181028_200635.jpg

Introducing Maria Robotnik, the Sentinel with a unique and powerful ability: Chaos! She has the power to create artificial Chaos Emeralds using her own body, and manipulate the Chaos Force in familiar and new ways! How did she came to be? Why is she here? That's a secret we'd have to find out...

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the RP! From my co-creator @Crow the BOOLET, my staff members @Spin Attaxxand @Ryannumber1Scarer who helped keep it going, and of course our participants:

None of this could be possible without you, so thank you for keeping us going for 3 years!

@Nina Cortex Spookhexeon, @DanJ86, @NegaMetallix, @Polkadi~☆, @Emperor Robrainiac, @Playmaker0122, @Bloxxerboy, @MightyRay, @Terriful, @TripleSlash, @tntchan3, @Cylvanis, @Cheawn, @SurrealBrain, @Dee Dude, @Lucid Dream, @Terriful, @WhoWhatMan and @Uraraka

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

• 7 months later...

The Disciples Saga takes shape as the next chapter begins soon! To celebrate, I made some promo art for it featuring Sayaka in her "Apprentice" gear, Sonic and Clone Commander Trace!

Disciples.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 year later...

Five years ago, the Academy doors opened... October marks the 5th anniversary of my RP, Skylanders Dimensions! And a Monokuma has come to send his regards to the Skylanders...

Words can't describe how grateful I am for the community forged from this silly crossover. It's been a life changing 5 years as I made new friends, and learned of my passion to be a writer.

I would not have the education I would be pursuing if it weren't for all of you.

We stopped Vortech's plan to unleash the Metarex, put an end to Tsumugi's Shirogane's quest for control and are well on our way to shut down LOG's show for good. And of course, we stopped Monokuma and LOSE's plans to spread despair and conquest time and time again!

Everyone's contributions to the storytelling process has been critical and every episode you all provided, every Daily Life interaction, they're more than just words on a screen. They're signs of our growth, not just in our characters but ourselves and our bond as a team.

So thank you for everyone currently in the RP!

Thank you, @Crow the BOOLETto believing in the RP's vision and working together to make it happen!

Thanks, @Ryannumber1Scarerand @Spin Attaxx, I couldn't ask for better staff members!

And our many ongoing RPers! @Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon, @Winston, @NegaMix@Dee Dude, @DanJ86, @SgtBloxx, @Polkadi~☆, @Emperor Robrainiac, @GrammyGram, @Thetrashman, @Playmaker0122, @Morganoire and everyone from our past... and our future!

And of course, thanks to Brian Beacock, Monokuma himself for providing his voice for this special video!

Here's to five more years!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1