Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Super Smash Bros: Smash in the House! (OP Includes Full Details, Rules, and Characters)

"Strategy? What do you mean by that, Mr. Dedede?"

"I seen you fight, your way to win seems to be just throw those spike things and hope no one reflects it."

• Thumbs Up 2

*an announcement comes over the speaker*

''A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED''

''Whoa, I wonder who it could be''

''INTRODUCING MARIE & CALLIE''

*Samus spins her laser pistol around her index finger and aims it towards the king, swiftly closing an eye and looking down the iron sights*

"Strategy...?"

"I never miss my mark..."

*She opens her eye and relaxes her shoulders as she holsters her weapon and takes a seat, crossing her leg and leaning back in her chair*

''Oh hey''

''We've got something in common''

''We've both got arm cannons''

''And seem to have a habit of kicking the ass of oversized penguins''

*looks angrily at R.O.B.-*Yo, who was higher than you on the Brawl tier list? I was! Now shut up and lemme teach this lesson!

*grabs a rolling board, and gets some pink chalk* So, as I was sayin': today's lesson is strategy! In order to defeat your opponents, we all gotta come together to defeat the greatest threat among all of us!

*looks back and after a few minutes, reveals his creation on the board*

really_bad_kirby_drawing_by_randompeak-d

KIRBEH!

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 1

Snake finished his book a long time ago and started to clean all of his guns.

"Where do I keep all of these anyways?" he said as he was re-assembling his tranquilizer pistol.

He did noticed Samus walking in but decided to keep to himself.

*Mega Man begins laughing*

''Dude, that's a pink beachball''

''He can copy abilities?''

''Oh how original....OH WAIT''

*Armor changes colour as a crash bomb is shot out the window*

''Looks like I already did that before him''

"Frankly, I'm certain that a good majority of the mansion has been out for you. Your food stealing pranks have gone for long enough, and this may just be your last strike," she stated sternly. "Now you go ahead and teach. I believe you should watch your back on that note." She sat down, watching the King and his students.

This class is going badly... also did the robot just swear? Man, this class is bad and not good for my mental state!

Lucas put his hand against his face and look at the board.

"Um, Idunno teacher, Kirby is my friend and I don't think he harm anyone..." 

"To deal with Kirby is easy."

"First, you have to give him and a handshake ... and then hammerslam him into the ground."

"Just watch."

*Hammerslam nearby Sandbag*

"See, that was simp0le.

*angered tone* 'Ey, space lady! Chill, I've been at this mansion for a good seven years now, those stupid hands wouldn't have the guts to kick meh out! I'm popular, they can't cut popular characters!

Lucas, you don't know what Kirby has done... what if he's higher than you on this game's tier? You know you want to be one of the best fighters here, little Kirbeh is preventing that!

*Samus looked over her shoulder towards Snake and furrowed her brow, she didn't like to admit it but she appreciated manners, of which Snake had very little. She rolled her eyes childishly* 

"Same old ignoramus Snake?"

*Samus looked over to Mega Man and threw a quick smirk*

"So we do, same sort of charge function too, I wonder if your creator was a fan of the Chozo technology."

*Samus looked at the board and raised an eyebrow*

screen-8.jpg

"What the hell is this Dedede, are you hosting another crappy "Dat dere Kirbeh!" speech?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"First, you have to give him and a handshake ... and then hammerslam him into the ground."

"Just watch."

"See, that was simp0le.

Hammerslammin'? Well, I've got myself a hammer right here! *takes it out of hammerspace*

I can easily clobba Kirbeh with this, but ya gotta teach me how to hammerslam!

"... So? Like yea Kirby might be better then me but whatever, I'm happy for him."

"Just watch."

"See, that was simp0le.

And I need to remember to never give him a handshake....

Shulk sighs and looks towards the fuss around Dedede out of the corner of his eye, thinking to himself meanwhile.

This class really isn't shaping up amazingly... what's it even supposed to be? The penguin isn't popular with most, and I've seen my fair share of fights even with being here for a shorter time than most. I guess I might as well stick around and see what comes out of this.

Shulk walks over to a table and lays his hand on the chair to pull it out and take a seat.

A VISION!

Shulk sees three quick, vague images in succession, depicting Dedede standing high and mighty in front of the class. The topic is unknown, but remaining students who have stayed behind are surprisingly stuck in.

Shulk's eyes flash back to the current time, him staring down at the desk quietly, as if in a trance.

• Thumbs Up 1

*Mega Man continues laughing*

''Dude, you're just salty because Kirby and Meta Knight outranked you on the mansion's tier list''

*Mega Man cracks open a E-Tank*

''And if I catch you near my E-Tanks again, I can tell you the next crash bomb will be going somewhere unpleasant''  

Samus, my speeches ain't crappy! I've been doin' this for seven years and nobody listens to me, not even people like Bowser or Ganon! In the case of this, you gotta get in, or get clobbered! -brings out hammer and laughs- Besides, all the ladies squeesqueesquee for Dedede!

-sneers at Mega Man- Ahehehehe! Wrong! Kirbeh and Meta Knight are both trash here in this tournament! When we fight again, I'll make sure you pay for that spike!

Edited by Felix

Shulk's eyes flash back to the current time, him staring down at the desk quietly, as if in a trance.

Lucas look over to Shulk and whispers

"Hey, you okay? You look out of it..."

*Mega Man stands up*

''How about you take that hammer and swallow it DeDeDe?''

''I mean you eat everything else, so you might as well eat that as well''

''Then again, who could blame ya? You're so full of hot air after all''

''Or how about you sit the hell down and start teaching instead of wasting all of our time?!''

''I'm a superhero robot, Samus is a badass bounty hunter, Rosalina is basically princess of the galaxy, and you're wasting all of our time with stupid speeches about how Kirby kicked your butt again?!''

"Do not get arrogant, Mega Man."

"As a fellow being of Metal, I too once thought I was indestructible ...

"I learned the hard way that this was not the case, something about me was indeed crushed."

"E-ey?"

Shulk shakes his head quickly and looks to Lucas.

"Oh... sorry. I just sort of, went into my own world there. It's okay, don't worry about it," Shulk says as he puts on the most assuring smile he can before finally taking his seat and looking down at the desk, crude, childish scribbles etched into it. As he looks at them, he thinks to himself.

In a way, I'm glad no one around here really understands these visions to the level of someone like Reyn. I always appreciated his care and look-out, but it always sort of embarrassed me, too. I don't think someone like that kid would even believe me, anyway.

Shulk looks up to look at everyone else in the classroom, still trying to come to some sort of conclusion about his unusually vague vision.

006b2edcd131acaa38ad7250d46de31d.png

That is IT, ya metal pint! You're OUTTA here! *brings out hammer and angrily walks towards Mega Man, ready to whack him*

*Samus shoots Dedede with her stun pistol freezing him in position*

"Cool it penguin, and just teach the damn class"

*she flicks her plasma whip at him as he tumbles back into his seat*

-growls at Samus, muttering as he walks back to the desk-

Oh, fine! I ain't got nothin' else, and we've got until 3:00 pm. What do y'all want me to teach ya?

brad_092608_megaman3.png

''BRING IT ON PINGU!''

*Transmits a message to Rush*

*Rush suddenly jumps in and snatches DeDeDe's hammer*

''Aw, too bad Pingu''

''Now do as Samus says and start teaching, before I give you a lesson in pain'' 

*Mega Man takes his seat again and starts drinking his E-Tank, calming down*