Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Super Smash Bros: Smash in the House! (OP Includes Full Details, Rules, and Characters)

"E-ey?"

Shulk shakes his head quickly and looks to Lucas.

"Oh... sorry. I just sort of, went into my own world there. It's okay, don't worry about it," Shulk says as he puts on the most assuring smile he can before finally taking his seat and looking down at the desk, crude, childish scribbles etched into it. As he looks at them, he thinks to himself.

"Okay. sorry to bug ya..."

Lucas look back at the class and frown

Welp, seem like we aren't learning anything today....

Y'know, never mind! I've got something to show y'all that ya might find interesting! That, and pay close attention to it, too!

*brings out a pendulum clock with a chain on it, letting it rock back and forth*

"Perhaps you can talk about eariler trophies like the one behind you?"

"Who is this Ayumi Tachibana and why does this Meowth have a guitar?"

*Mega Man facepalms*

''You do realize you're trying to hypotise a robot right?''

''Look, I know you spend your afternoons watching reruns of Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry, but you aren't going to brainwash any of these guys with a oversized clock''

Snake put his weapons away and nudges towards Lucas.

"Hey kid. Do you like dogs?"

He pulled out an iphone and showed pictures of dogs.

"I used to be a dog musher back in Alaska. I raised a couple of huskies myself. They're nice, friendly dogs."

*Samus re-activates her Varia helmet and switches through to X-Ray mode so she see's right through his hypnotising part trick*

"Just what are you even planning Dedede, if there's no reason to be here then I'll take my leave."

"I used to be a dog musher back in Alaska. I raised a couple of huskies myself. They're nice, friendly dogs."

''Hey, I've been wondering''

''Where's Raiden been?''

''I mean, he's like a cyborg ninja now right?''

''Wouldn't he be perfect for the Smash Mansion?''

"Um, yea?" 

I got a feeling this is going to make me have post traumatic stress later in the day...

"Oh that's cute. How come you stop?"

Shulk taps his chin, still trying to work the vision out, before seeing a glimpse of Dedede's hypnotizing trick.

W-wait! It makes sense now! He's trying to hypnotize people! But... for what reason?

Shulk gets on edge, slowly making out his vision and seeing Dedede's plan, but he can't just attack Dedede like some kind of lunatic. He needs to tell someone, the biggest problem he has with these visions.

Shulk looks around the classroom, seeing Mega Man and Samus entirely not effected and the latter about to take her leave, but the others could be very easily tricked, even Lucas, who he'd just spoken to...

*throws clock out window and takes fedora off hat pole*

Yo, I'm done with y'all! I dun care what happens to me, I ain't got nothin' to teach ya and y'all refuse to help me clobba Kirbeh! I'm outta here! *storms out of door*

Edited by Felix

''NICE DEDEDO COSPLAY PINGU!''

*Mega Man walks over to Samus*

''Hey, you know, I have a sister named Roll who'd love to meet you''

"Um, yea?" 

I got a feeling this is going to make me have post traumatic stress later in the day...

"Oh that's cute. How come you stop?"

"War kept dragging me back that's all." Snake said as he remembered all the battles in the past.

"Luckily a good friend of mine took care of them while I've been away."

''Hey, I've been wondering''

''Where's Raiden been?''

''I mean, he's like a cyborg ninja now right?''

''Wouldn't he be perfect for the Smash Mansion?''

Snake turned towards Megaman and said "Raiden last told me that he's going on some big cross promotional stuff with some guy named Kratos."

"War kept dragging me back that's all." Snake said as he remembered all the battles in the past.

"Luckily a good friend of mine took care of them while I've been away."

"That's nice" Lucas said with a smile

Lucas again look back to the class and see King Dedede is gone

"Um, where is the teacher? We can't have a class without a teacher..."

*Mega Man goes to the front of the class*

''I guess I'll do it''

*Draws a picture on the chalkboard*

Yellow_devil_smash_bros_3980.png

''This is the Yellow Devil''

''Today, I'm going to teach you how to fight your enemies, and take care of this thing at the same time''

*Yellow_devil_smash_bros_3980.png

''This is the Yellow Devil''

''Today, I'm going to teach you how to fight your enemies, and take care of this thing at the same time''

Ahhh, this should be good. I might be able to use a couple of these tricks against Metal Face too if he ever arises again. Speaking of...

Shulk raises his hand.

"E-excuse me? Mr... Super... fighting robot, or something? Would the Monado be ineffective against the Yellow Devil, or does he have no known defences?"

Edited by Spinny

*sitting on other side of door, peeping on Mega Man teaching the class*

Well, I oughta... that metal pint thinks he can teach the class I was assigned to do? Well, I'll show him...

''Ah good question!''

*Draws a circle around the eye*

''A Yellow Devil is an extremely tough enemy to face. His defence is taking himself apart piece by piece and moving to other parts of the stage.''

*Points towards the picture*

''Every single piece of it is painful to the touch, You must avoid every piece in pattern''

*Points at the eye again*

''The eye here is it's core, and any weapon is effective against it. The trick is attacking when the eye is surrounded by the parts''

''But, if you can pull it off, it causes an explosion which can be what makes or breaks your game''

*Mega Man smiles*

''Hopefully, that helps you guys out''

Lucas raises his hand

"Is there any pattern to his attacks? Or is it kinda random to his attacks?"

"Ah! Thank you, sir!"

Shulk lowers his hand, feeling a tiny bit more at ease than earlier.

Things seem to be looking up now, but... that penguin still bothers me, what if he comes back with a bigger plan?

Lucas raises his hand

"Is there any pattern to his attacks? Or is it kinda random to his attacks?"

''Another good question!''

''Usually, the Yellow Devil moves itself in a certain order, going up from down.''

''The trick is memorizing the pattern and jumping at the right time''

''But if done right, you've got the perfect chance to strike at it, while also allowing your enemies to be hit by it''

*Draws a picture of the pattern*

zlCfzRO2glkLI6yAW1.jpg

''Any other questions?''

"Hmm, shooting a laser into his eye seems like a most effective plan."

"But with gyros I could hit him more than once."

"And of course I could just rocket out of the way of the attacks."

"Ah, Okay."

Class seem to be going smoother since Dedede left... but I still got this bad feeling...

Looks like I'm coming to this RP!  Make way for the hand...

MasterHandBrawl.jpg

The Master Hand!

Occupation: Ruler of the land and overlooker of the Smash universe

Personality: Has a case of OCD, wanting to keep things in order but is not necessarily evil. Enjoys creating and even a good fight now and then. Is usually on the good side but can get easily angered, especially by Crazy Hand. Enjoys watching his subjects and commands them to fight if he feels like it. He can get too caught up with his power.

*Dedede hears a disembodied voice*

"Let Megaman continue, Dedede!"

"I want their skills to develop, in the case of self-defense or if I feel like holding a tournament. Once he's done, you can continue."

I'm gonna catch up on what's happening in this RP...

*Luigi re-enters*

"Don't mind me. Forgot-a my keys."

*sees Dedede in a rage*

"So, how's the class going?"