Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Super Smash Bros: Smash in the House! (OP Includes Full Details, Rules, and Characters)

*get close to Snake* 

" yoshi, what is dat?"

"Its the remains of a reticulated python. Its pretty tastey from what I've heard."

*Sees kamek fly in to the building * 

"Argggh, yoshi, who let that turtle face in here"

(Okay everybody, let's take five. Tomorrow  I'll reveal our new storyline for the day, in the meantime those who haven't joined the RP yet can take the opportunity to introduce their characters in preparation for tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who participated today, it was a blast and I'm looking forward as to what hijinks we'll go through in the future!)

(because why the fuck not)

CRAZY HAND

(i bet you people thought i was gonna pick little mac but ha fooled you)

Crazy_Hand_Trophy.jpg

RA

Occupation: Essentially the vice president of the Smash universe, in smash school he is basically the Vice Principal and security guard, tasked with helping Master Hand keep order and punish the troublemakers. However, he isn't the best at his job, due to him himself being a troublemaker and loving chaos, and letting things sometimes go farther than they should. Still, he does know when things get too out of hand, and he'll try to put a stop to it.

Personality: Well, crazy, for one, chaotic, and some would say insane. He loves to pull pranks and make (oftentimes) mean jokes. Still, he isn't evil or anything, he's just a bit too... crazy, haha. Also, being the quirky little... er, I mean GIGANTIC hand that he is, he only ever speaks in ALL CAPS and when he does he SWEARS LIKE A FUCKING SAILOR. So, yeah... oh, and he's also prone to disappearing for differing periods of time due to personal reasons.

-------

Crazy Hand (abbreviated as Crazy) is sitting in the school's secret surveillance room, reviewing the footage of the the previous day.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT? THIS IS NOT WHAT I FUCKING HAD IN MIND. WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS FUCKING BEING TAUGHT HERE? NOTHING, THAT'S FUCKING WHAT."

He continues watching, seeing all the anarchy that is caused

"..."

"ACTUALLY THIS IS A HUGE-ASS IMPROVEMENT OVER WHAT I HAD IN MIND. LET'S KEEP THIS SHIT GOING TOMORROW."

"..."

"BUT YOU FUCKS BETTER NOT GET TOO OUT OF HAND OR I SWEAR TO CHEKOV I'LL COCK YOUR CLOCKS OFF."

Edited by Penny
  • Thumbs Up 1

(*reads through post* Pfff ok, let me get in on this.)

Dark_Pit_SSB4.png

Dark Pit 50px-KidIcarusSymbol.png

Occupation: Flawed/unfinished dark clone of Pit with tentative allegiances... though mostly preferring to work alone.

Personality: While he tries to keep up an appearance of a dangerous *cough*edgy*cough* lone-wolf, Dark rarely ever remains a total outcast. Often joining whatever side happens to align with his own interests and even showing mild respect for Pit himself. Though, he absolutely despises being patronized to. Plus, constantly sporting a serious and cynical attitude with a dry, sarcastic sense of humor to boot often lands him in what he loves doing most, fighting.

P.S. For the love of *insert whatever god you worship here*, don't call him "Pitto". You'll save everyone in the room the headache.

(... none of you should be surprised with this choice...)

• Thumbs Up 1

randysavage.png

Macho Man Randy Savage  4chCkQe.png

Occupation: Pro wrestler for the WWF, WCW, NWO or now known as the WWE. 

Personality: Macho Man was an old wrestler from the 80's, and has a bigger than life personality. He loves being over the top, and snapping into slim jims. That's one of his main sources of power. Macho Man loves the catchphrase "Oooooh yeah brother!" and "Snap into a slim jim!", which he usually shouts before ending his enemy in a body slam. Macho Man decided to join the Smash universe after his early retirement from the ring. He hopes to join in on the fun!

(I know he has never been in a Smash game before, but I figured I'd add him in. It didn't say we couldn't use characters from other games, and Macho Man has been in quite a few wrestling games. I hope this is okay, I made his own logo and every thing!)

• Thumbs Up 5

(Dude, no. Seriously. Pick a Smash character. I do appreciate you making your own logo and all since that's kinda cool, but this RP is only for characters who are listed in the OP.)

(But you let the Snake guy in and he's a cut character, why can't I use Macho Man?) 

(Because Crow found a loophole and the fact that Macho Man has never been a Smash character?)

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer
  • Thumbs Up 1

(I just wanted to be Macho Man. I worked kind-of hard on writing the material and making the logo. And it didn't say anything about not being able to play as other video game characters. I'm sorry, I just wanted to be him.) 

randysavage.png

Macho Man Randy Savage  4chCkQe.png

Occupation: Pro wrestler for the WWF, WCW, NWO or now known as the WWE. 

Personality: Macho Man was an old wrestler from the 80's, and has a bigger than life personality. He loves being over the top, and snapping into slim jims. That's one of his main sources of power. Macho Man loves the catchphrase "Oooooh yeah brother!" and "Snap into a slim jim!", which he usually shouts before ending his enemy in a body slam. Macho Man decided to join the Smash universe after his early retirement from the ring. He hopes to join in on the fun!

(I know he has never been in a Smash game before, but I figured I'd add him in. It didn't say we couldn't use characters from other games, and Macho Man has been in quite a few wrestling games. I hope this is okay, I made his own logo and every thing!)

Just so you know, this is not okay as it is clearly against the wishes of the OP (per the spoiler/"Reveal Hidden Contents" tab) due to not being a Smash Bros. character or anything remotely related to Smash Bros. When a member creates a topic and sets rules in the OP, all those wishing to participate should abide by those rules. No excuses. Otherwise one shouldn't participate as that is frustrating to those that wish to have a constructive and successful topic and in this case activity as well as this being inconsiderate and disrespectful towards the topic creator. Not only is your cooperation appreciated, but it is also required. Otherwise, do not participate. Topics are not free-for-all do whatever you want to do when posting in them. If you like, feel free to create your own Roleplaying topic with what you created in this post there as it has no relevance or appropriate place here.

EDIT: Never mind as you're gone for ban-dodging.

As a general reminder to all participating: derailing this topic (or any other topic for that matter) will not be tolerated. Otherwise you may be subjected to disciplinary action as Staff is not going to tolerate the hard work of your fellow members be ruined due to derailment and disregard of the specific requests of the OP of topics. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Snake got a call on his codec and immediately got up.

"Sorry but I got another mission to attend to"

Snake jump out the window and grabbed onto a rope ladder on a helicopter. The helicopter then flew off to the distance with everyone watching it go by.

Marth_SSB4_zpshbggqxjr.png

MARTH!

Personality: He's the kind hearted prince (now King) of Altea, he lead an army to defeat an evil dragon called Medeus. He's the kind of guy who wouldn't leave his friends to die and often is referred to being a wise prince, especially for his age. However his personality kind of differs in Smash a bit as he's a bit more of an attention whore than he usually is. But I kind of perfer Awkward Zombie's take on the character, being somewhat of a cynic and sarcastic while being surprised by its crazier moments. I'll try to mix all of these in a way.

Marth walks in through the charred door.

"What's everyone looking at?" he said as he noticed the wrecked scene before him.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nice. Now I have TWO roleplays to take pat of!

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

250px-Lucario_SSB4.png

Lucario

Personality: Cool, calm, and serious when fighting. Meditates often and knows the powers of the aura. He can be sarcastic at times. And irritated.

---

*Lucario enters the wrecked classroom*

"... I assume there was a fight?"

---

(Okay, bear with me on this, since I live in a diff time zone, expect me to reply late. Is this okay Felix)?

Edited by Rip Von Pringles
  • Thumbs Up 1

(It's fine if you reply late, it's understandable. 

Also, putting up today's new storyline up soon this morning, look out for that!)

Today's Storyline: Field Training

Synopsis: In order to prepare themselves for upcoming tournament fights, the Smashers decide to dedicate a day to training! Fighting Sandbags and CPU clones of themselves, participating in the Home-Run Contest, and daring one another as to who can get the most KOs in Cruel Smash.

*walks into training room, sees a multitude of sandbags*

Oh, finally! I've gotta get myself ready to clobber Kirbeh once and for all!

*Meanwhile, in Final Destination*

"Huh, looks like the Smashers are having a training day. This, I gotta see!"

*looks around F.D*

"You know, if the fighters didn't come here so often, I would have decorated this place long ago."

"Oh, Cruel Smash, how I didn't miss you."

*Sigh* "Let's get this over with."
"A Mii of Abraham Lincoln ... thank goodness Mega Man isn't around."
*Fires beam*

*Lucario enters*

"So this is where we train..."

*A Lucario Droid appears*

*Lucario immediately fires Aura Sphere!*

*Lucario Droid destroyed!*

Edited by Rip Von Pringles

*whacks a sandbag to the training room's wall with hammer*

Yo, where is everybody? I need somebody else to clobba than this dumb sandbag!

"Well, while everyone's doing that... I'm gonna live the dream and decorate Final Destination! It's my home, I should make it feel like home!"

"Now let's see... The carpet goes there." *points at the middle and a carpet materializes*

"A TV goes here..."

*Miis come into Final Destination and start fighting*

"Aw, no. Why here? Can't you just fight in an omega stage or something?"

"Miis, stop fighting or I'll have to banish you just like the Fighting Polygon Team and the Alloys!"

*Final Destination is clear again*

"Those Miis never listen.."

*Spots DDD*

"Hmm. It's the penguin."

*Continues smacking sandbags*

BONE RUSH!

*Smacks sandbags*

Here we go...

Donkey Kong

DONKEY KONG

Occupation: The future king of Kongo Bongo. Rival of King K. Rool. Protector of the world famous Donkey Kong Banana Hoard.

Personality: An overall cool and collected rad dude. That's all that's needed to be known.

• Thumbs Up 3

*observes DK enter*

"Hey look! It's Donkey Kong."

"I wonder if he can sing...."