Awoo.

Spark the electric jester - KICKSTARTER

LakeFeperd

I typically don't contribute to Kickstarters, although I may actually pitch in for this one. I had a blast playing through Sonic ATS, and this is already looking like it'll be awesome. Also having the same music team on board is a huge plus for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Really cool to see you taking the KS front! Get the word out and you'll have the funds to make this cool project of yours even more polished! I don't have the money nor the permission to put down any funds for anything atm unfortunately. Good luck!

• Thumbs Up 1

Consider it funded whenever I get the chance, I haven't played your last two games but judging from footage i've seen I don't think I really need to in order to put faith in a project as awesome looking as this (of course I still do plan on playing the last two though lol).

• Thumbs Up 1

We're at $1,280 with 23 backers at the moment of this post. It's growing very slowly, but we are getting there.

We can do this guys!

You know what I like about your games? It has shit I can give a shit about. Characters, world, adventure. That's why I loved After the Sequel so much. It was a pretty good game, but man was it an awesome adventure. I'm seeing that in here too. I'm getting paid here soon, and I'm definitely going to back this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pitched in some. Sorry for not being too constructive about your progress in our Sonic United PMs a good while back, my personal life started demanding more and more from me and I just had to take care of those things. :) 

According to kickstarter we're at 40%!

It's been growing slowly but I think we can still get there. I've been mailing a lot of news outlets but so far I haven't been very lucky.

@MykonosFan

No worries, I belive the game actually got better because of all of the criticism I got.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Found out about this the other day. Lake, I've been a big fan of your work and I'm definitely gonna make sure I pitch in some amount of money to this. Can't wait for it man.

From what I've seen from your Kickstarter, you've been very active and have been providing tons of updates and information to others. Keep it up! A successful crowdfunding game needs tons of interaction between the supporters and developers, and you're doing a great job at that!

Hope you guys get on Steam! ;)

• 5 months later...

New trailer is out! Man this game just looks better and better every time I see it.

• 1 year later...