Awoo.

Crush 40 To Perform At Youmacon - Oct. 29-Nov. 1, Detroit

Tani Coyote

No topic for it, but it's on the front page, so here goes. We had a thread on the Crush 40 EP before and given the Sonic-heavy nature of their work, I think it's safe to put this here.

11755799_943766632346516_157257180493074

Barring the Sonic Boom events, Crush 40 hasn't performed in the USA for as long as I can remember. There's no exact date, but needless to say I'm stoked as hell about this and I'm already looking into the feasibility of going. I'm curious what tracks they'll do, but I assume they'll be heavily leaning towards their non-Sonic work because hey, it's nice to branch out.

Is anyone else thinking of going? I'm not normally a convention person but I think this might be an occasion worth changing that habit for.

Gonna be road tripping it with a few of the FTCR boys. This is pretty odd but I'm not gonna complain.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good thing I've already bought tickets, now I am definitely  excited. But I do go to youmacon every year so :P

... God damnit, I have like no way of being able to make it all the way to Detroit. Oh man, but do I like me some butt rocks. Aggghh...

OHHH MAN. I live less than an hour away from the location of this con. Holy shit. I need to pull this off.

-obligatory comment about missing Crush 40's music being in Sonic games- :(

• Thumbs Up 1

I managed to find a decent room for 4 people and will book it shortly in all likelihood. Right now I have two people who are game and who can reliably pay their share of the expenses, so I'm just looking for one more.

It's going to be interesting meeting a few of my online friends for the first time in real life, to be sure. I just ponder which days Crush 40 is going to perform.

Edited by Sly the Tasmanian Ogilvie

I want them to come to Canada so badly. I'm not heading to America any time soon.

Ah well, hope you all have fun, you people heading to Youmacon!