Awoo.

Content/Post Counts

Tani Coyote

Small bug, but a bug is a bug.

It appears the new system has made it so PMs and statuses are merged with post count under the basis of "content count."

This is fair enough... but it doesn't look like it's working completely. While some members saw huge increases in content count, others like myself only see increases when we actually post.

Given that I'm still fairly high in terms of count (I'm on the third page instead of the first now), I'm guessing only some accounts are seeing the accumulation of extra content.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tani Coyote

• Tara

• TailsTellsTales

• Kaze no Klonoa

Top Posters In This Topic

This issue was noted here, and bmn said that the feature will be kept as an experiment of sorts.  So far, it hasn't really changed anything for me, but it does make me look more active than in the community than I really am.

This issue was noted here, and bmn said that the feature will be kept as an experiment of sorts.  So far, it hasn't really changed anything for me, but it does make me look more active than in the community than I really am.

Oh, that I can understand, but I think the issue is it's not applied across the board; any statues and PMs I make, for example, aren't adding onto my content count.

Is there some sort of special exception certain members are getting? Or is it a bug?

Oh, that I can understand, but I think the issue is it's not applied across the board; any statues and PMs I make, for example, aren't adding onto my content count.

Is there some sort of special exception certain members are getting? Or is it a bug?

I noticed that new status does not add to total but only regular posts do that. Does PM posts counted to total? I know they not at moment but were they added to the content count during change? What if the status only updates once per month instead of instantly like posts than?

It really is just me, but it seems like it doesn't track Status Updates or PMs past the moment when it first started counting them.