Awoo.

Tomazo art topic

sonicDX

Wow, super cool! I love the pic of him looking upward and the bottom-left pose.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Wow, super cool! I love the pic of him looking upward and the bottom-left pose.

Thanks! ^_^ I am planning to make the sketches of the main characters nowadays, and then I will finally start making the first issue of the comic series!

Meet Elton, a new character from Feine The Cat!

This time, I included some information about the character and a bit of the storyline! ^_^

Elton is a kind rabbit, who is an expert of technical machines and martial arts. He was born in Mirrorshade City, but he lost his family during the attacks of the Darklings. Under the pressure, he decided to become a Pearl Knight, and protect the city from further attacks. When he met the Sunset Squad during their visit in Mirrorshade City, he decided to join them, since he was lonely, and he wished to help other people. Now he is bravely fighting against Darklings, and he is a proud member of the Sunset Squad! 

elton_the_rabbit___concept_art_by_expres

• Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, TheSilverFanBoy said:

Cool new drawings, buddy! Your art is very amazing! 

Thank you so much! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Here comes Blasé The Dog, who will surely beat you in a basketball match!

Blasé (spelling: "bl'azei") is a member of the Sunset Squad, and he is the strongman of the team. He often feels down or bored, and his attitude for life is sometimes quite pessimistical. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't like hanging with the others, joking and laughing! His strength usually comes handy in sweeping the enemy out! Also, he really likes playing basketball.

blase__the_dog___concept_art_by_expressi

If you are bored of grey sketches, your time has arrived, because I will bring a coloured drawing next time! ;)

• Thumbs Up 4

Coloured drawing of Feine and Georg, with Sunset City in the background.

This is my first artwork which I created with several different tools: coloured pencils, coloured brush pens and ink! :)

protectors_of_sunset_city_by_expression_

• Thumbs Up 4

I think your coloring is really cool, I love colored pencils and you're good at using them ;) That picture overall is very good! The characters, the coloring, and the background with those buildings...all awesome! :)

My favorite character of yours so far is probably Blasé, probably because of a combination of me liking dogs and finding his somewhat pessimistic personality you described interesting. I don't know why, I guess hero characters that aren't all happy and enthusiastic all the time are intriguing - they show a new dimension to how people can be. I like how you clearly have a distinct art style for drawing your anthropomorphic animals.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, BooBoy said:

All of these original characters you've been making are pretty cool, I gotta say you have a lot of talent. Your colouring skills are really good too, I've noticed you can stay in the lines pretty well when colouring. All in all, great work! 

Thank you so much for your comment, it means a lot to me! :blush:

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

I think your coloring is really cool, I love colored pencils and you're good at using them ;) That picture overall is very good! The characters, the coloring, and the background with those buildings...all awesome! :)

My favorite character of yours so far is probably Blasé, probably because of a combination of me liking dogs and finding his somewhat pessimistic personality you described interesting. I don't know why, I guess hero characters that aren't all happy and enthusiastic all the time are intriguing - they show a new dimension to how people can be. I like how you clearly have a distinct art style for drawing your anthropomorphic animals.

Thank you very much! :)

Actually, I am trying to build this comic world to be my own vision of the world around me. My personal favourite is Feine, because I tried to make him my alternative, being quite happy, but having a lot of questions, being a bit unsure and shy. The other characters conatin a little piece of me as well, for example Blasé, as you mentioned; there are times when I feel really down. Also, most of these characters are half-alternatives of my friends; Georg's personality is an actual copy of my close friend's, I always looked up at him like he is my brother. Elton is a good friend ideal of mine, and Blasé is another "alternative" of another friend, who often feels depressed! :)

I love to bring personality into my artwork, and I think that is the key to make something special! Thank you for your feedback, it feels really good for me! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

I brought another coloured compositon drawing, made with brush pens. I am planning to make a short comic for next time, thank you for still staying with me! ^_^

The sun is slowly swimming off the sky, and the lanterns light up in the garden. All the guests are gone, and Feine is left alone with the smoldering kettle, the sound of the stream and some fireflies. The sentences said on this meeting are swirling in his head. Memories, wrong decisions and the thought of transience caught Feine after having a dinner with his friends, held in his summer apartment.

thoughts_of_summer_1_by_expression_art-d

• Thumbs Up 4

• 4 months later...

Hello, it was a long time since I last showed any activity. If anyone is interested, you can check the plans and some pages of the progressing Feine comics in this 'status report' journal on DeviantArt: The Feine Journal ~ Feinetastic Halloween!

Thank you for the support, and have a great holiday with your loved ones! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

A page from the Feine: Soul Mate comic. You can find out more by reading the journal I shared in the previous post.

a_page_from_feine__soul_mate_by_expressi

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

New comic series Let Me Sleep, coming after Soul Mate. I brought you a style promo concept art, just to show you the atmosphere.

'At first, it might be hard to explain what it is about when you look at the style promo concept art, I know. The goal is to create a comic without any expectations or rules, ignoring the standard techniques for comic book creation, the script or 'camera' angles, being independent from any style or genre. I could also compare it to fanzines. It is inspired by alternative and underground music and surrealism. There will be no reason to explain the things that happen in the comic, there will be no storyline. The only point of this comic is to show emotions, feelings and atmospheres without any other explanation. It will be a black and white comic with grey tones and sometimes really mild colours.'

let_me_sleep___style_promo_by_expression

Christmas Special issue of The Feine Journal with illustrations, sneak peek pages and information!

~ Plus, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas with this painting! I hope you liked 2016, and you'll like 2017 even better! Happy New Year!

__silent_night___by_expression_art-das3t

• Thumbs Up 3

= D I S T R A C T I O N =====

//Released: 4th August, 2017

An experimental album mainly focusing on nostalgia.

Interesting facts: The fourth picture is about Sonic, and on the 8th the background is from Shadow Shoot, a Sonic mobile game.

propellant_by_expression_art-dbh97ng.pngempty_slot_by_expression_art-dbhciiz.pngdisproportion_by_expression_art-dbhijnh.c__njoy_by_expression_art-dbhm7gy.pngway_out_by_expression_art-dbhv7yf.pngwednesday_by_expression_art-dbi36fw.pngl_a_unchtime_by_expression_art-dbi8m00.pbustle_by_expression_art-dbikbmi.pngp290715_17_36_by_expression_art-dbikeqa.distraction_by_expression_art-dbitd9m.pn

Feine is ready for autumn.

challenges_by_expression_art-dblt6m8.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2