Awoo.

Status Updates are Broken (aka mass hysteria begins now)

Kaze no Klonoa

I can't exactly show a image or gif atm, but I can't post any statuses. That is weird. I just talked to Ryan and apparently he's having the same problem as well. The last status is nearly 40 minutes ago, which already seems to mean that this problem is happening to all of us.

Did something break the Status Updates?

Edited by Inkling no Klonoa
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I just tried to make a status update but it didn't work. Not on Chrome, not on Edge. Must be a temporary error. 

Yeah, after that "maintenance " error page popped up, I can't post any status updates, either, in Chrome Mobile or Safari.

May I ask, could this had been potentially caused by the servers getting knocked out a bit earlier?

EDIT: Sending Status Updates to others also doesn't work.

Edited by Inkling no Klonoa

Oh good so Im not the one only who has that problem

But how will I tell SSMB that "OH MY FUCKING GOD! Iizuka is the big four one one!"

• Thumbs Up 1

But how will I tell SSMB that "OH MY FUCKING GOD! Iizuka is the big four one one!"

This is serious Hogfather!

How else is everyone going to panic and claim Sonic's dead!? 

• Thumbs Up 5

Alternative Title: We Have No Status Updates and We Must Scream

But yeah, this problem's effective even on the mobile version of the website. I swore everyone just stopped posting updates, but since it's NOT 4 in the morning, that doesn't seem like the case.

• Thumbs Up 6

How am I supposed to know who got to the final round of @Pink Cat's popularity contest?

Anyway, does this require another time-warp or something in order to fix it? Please say it ain't so!

commenting on profile comments doesn't work either. If I can't post status updates, how am I supposed to do pointless crap that nobody cares about!? 

For me, commenting on a profile works fine, but I have trouble posting my own statuses

They could be working on making status updates count towards your content count or either everybody has been banned from the status updates or they are adding change to how they work there.

• Thumbs Up 1

How am I supposed to know who got to the final round of @Pink Cat's popularity contest?

Anyway, does this require another time-warp or something in order to fix it? Please say it ain't so!

you could always look back and count the votes yourself :P

(it's DOOM and Sonic)

Considering SSMB's issues since last year, this song is oddly appropriate 

• Thumbs Up 1

SSMB WITHOUT STATUSES?!

1406818011.gif

''Welcome to SSMB Mr.Squidward''

''I hope ya like leather''

• Thumbs Up 6