Awoo.

Status Updates are Broken (aka mass hysteria begins now)

Kaze no Klonoa

Now you guys get alittle taste of what it was like before statuses.

What was it like before the status update was an option?

What was it like before the status update was an option?

Forums were allot more active thats for sure, but it sometimes devolved into a chat room like posting ala NeoGAF sometimes. plus there was allot more dumb topics.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now you guys get alittle taste of what it was like before statuses.

What was the main reason they added the status update option for? To help keep the topics stable or simply some new experiment they decided to keep for fun or other?

What was the main reason they added the status update option for? To help keep the topics stable or simply some new experiment they decided to keep for fun or other?

Mixture of both if I recall, it was a new feature and when it was implemented it cut back allot of the dumb stuff that was being posted on the forums.

• Thumbs Up 1

We totally need to find out what Spin Attaxx's profile views where before tonight and see what it is by the time this is fixed.

• Thumbs Up 2

We totally need to find out what Spin Attaxx's profile views where before tonight and see what it is by the time this is fixed.

Yep Spin benefited greatly from this, he'll be forever known as the guy who has the legendary 6 hour status.

Lucky ;~;

• Thumbs Up 1

When will this problem be foxed?

i'm not sure. i don't think the forums will ever be foxed :P

as for the whole status issue thing, i hope it gets fixed soon.

• Thumbs Up 2

Will SSMB ever get it's status updates back? Or will Spin Attaxx's update be plagued by borderline NSFW posts and spam for the rest of his life? Tune in next time to "FOIBLES AND FUMBLES: THE SSMB STORY!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank god they're finally gone.  Now we can all be at peace.

Haha yeah until the dumb-ness starts invading the forums again, it'll be just like the glorly years of 2004-2008 all over again!!

When will it be fixed?

Chill man the admins are working on it. just either post on the forums or go hang out with us at Spin's status.

Yeah, some admins or mods should really look into the irc chat because, while I was on there, it was terrible. Lots of things that were against the rules and stuff. I mean, I'm all for some raunchy-ness, but the irc chat was ridiculous.

• Thumbs Up 3

I dont know who are the mods of the IRC chat but I dont think the same rules apply to the IRC chat. but it is supposed to be moderated, somebody slept at the desk today.

Well yeah I didn't think so, but I'm pretty sure all that stuff broke rules of some kind.

if you got any screenshots of the incidents in question try asking a mod about it, best thing I can suggest.

• Thumbs Up 1

I probably was a part of it which is why I stopped but somebody needs to control it there, it's starting to be a bit too much.

I hate it. That was my place to chill at night and then everybody comes on and while I and others on the chat do welcome people there were some people where the only thing they can talk about is booty, butt, rape, ****, ****, ***, and more. I not know who moderates on there but there is usually no need for moderator on there because everybody always civil.

• Thumbs Up 1

Its funny to think the "mass hysteria" part of the topic title is actually real. People really are so lost without Status Updates.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spin's getting ALL the attention, those other poor six guys out there? No one cares about them.

• Thumbs Up 1