Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rarity left the shop but said a few kind words before leaving:

Rarity: "Thanks, Henry, we ought to visit you more often."

Rarity: "... Meowkie has no reason to steal her own car, who could this be?"

???: "Perhaps I can explain ... you may call me Mewkie ... and I'm her daughter from the future."

Sonic leaves the store with Tails and notices Mewkie.

"Problem solved." Sonic says. "Wait... did you say daughter?!"

Mewkie explained:

Mewkie: "My name is Taylor, but mother called me Mewkie, so I go by that, in a near point in the future, about 2 years from now, the town named BTYT stole mother's car and used it for there own purposes. They nearly eradicated all life, but a few like me, Dreamy and Sweetie Belle manged to survive and we sent it to a time period where they don't even exist."

Rarity: "Why didn't you just tell us that?"

Mewkie: "History shows that BTYT has a tendency to spy on your village, I blurt it out, they get a early victory."

Calamity and Star finally caught up with the others.

"Hey, we heard you s-ay something about time travel? Does-does that make this a paradox?" Calamity tried to catch her breath. "So plastic robots take over...?"

"How could that be possible?" Sonic says. He then turns to Tails, who looks scared.

"It's as I feared.... The energy of the Tunamobile's Rift Engine in the future could have possibly destroyed the isolation field, causing unstable rifts to appear and kill almost everyone!" Tails panics.

Meowkie entered the scene:

Meowkie: "... So, is this the thief? Hmm, I don't recall seeing you at the Meowkie Family Christmas party... who are you?"

Mewkie explained.

Mewkie: "... Mother, I barely got to know you in my life, allow me to spend a few days with you, perhaps I may figure out who father is."

Meowkie: "You don't know who your father is? ... Nya, sorry, I have no clue who it could be either

"In the meantime, we gotta figure out BTYT's full plan and put a stop to it! It may be two years in the future, but with technology as foreign as a Rift Engine and Isolation Fields, they might already be trying to figure it all out. It'll take years for them to finally formulate something like this...." Tails explains.

"Well, uh, you said that this place is really unstable, right? So maybe the, uh, Tunamobile just made it go all kerblooey on its own and Toy World over there took advantage of it?" Calamity said. "I don't want to die, we've gotta figure this out."

Mewkie explained her plan:

Mewkie: "Part of the reason why you haven't seen the Tuna Mobile is because it no longer exists, we sent another back to the past to destroy it before it was even built ... you should lose all memories of it by now."

Meowkie: "... Huh? Who are you? A family member?"

Mewkie: "Told you."

Mewkie explained again:

Mewkie: "All  I wish for is a few days with my mother, is that too much to ask."

"This entire Megaverse is unstable, that's why we needed an Isolation Field to stabilize it. If broken, though, not only there's the destruction that can come from Isolation Fields, but your Megaverse's old lack of stability will begin to kick in again. Basically, double the apocalypse. I'm surprised some survived." Tails says.

"Back in the early days of the Fictional Realm, long before the Disciples, both sides of the war used Isolation Fields to protect and cover their territory. However, one broke and caused a chain reaction, destroying the entire Fictional Realm! It literally had to be reborn again. From then on, both sides agreed to never create those fields again." Sonic says.

"Aaaand out of desperation... we made one." Tails adds. "It's either this, or your world's end."

"Oh, and since we don't technically follow your rules of time, I still remember the Tunamobile."

Mewkie explained again:

Mewkie: "It's gone, it technically never even existed, now stop blurting about it before we get into this situation again."

Meowkie: "My, what a temper, I would never raise a daughter like that."

Mewkie: "You never had a chance to raise me, you died when I was 3 years old."

Sonic sat down, wrapping his head around time.

"Wait, if the Tunamobile never existed, then that means Mewkie would never have stolen it in the first place. If it wasn't stolen, then that means it DOES exist and.. and... my head hurts!" Sonic thinks.

Calamity blinked a couple of times. "Okay, this is getting weird. Pinkie Junior, aren't you causing some sort of time paradox by talking to her?"

Edited by GamerGirl54321

"Every multiverse has it's own rules of time, let's not think too much into it." Sonic says, standing back up.

"Yes, paradoxes are handled differently around here." Tails says. "Don't worry, there are no threats to her presence at the moment."

Mewkie shook her head:

Mewkie: "It technically does still exist, ... but only as a thought and a work in progress, the full thing was never made as it was destroyed in the past."

Meowkie: "That still doesn't make any sense, how did you steal if it was only a concept?"

Mewkie: "You know what, let's just be glad it's gone and try not to unravel how time works, okay?"

"This is honestly way too confusing. And I thought having different universe counterparts were confusing." Yuya was stumped on this situation. "So now what do we do? The problem solved itself right?"

Mewkie shook her head:

Mewkie: "Not quite, the problem won't go away till BTYT itself is gone, we must find some way to get rid of them."

Mewkie: "I'm the one who traveled to the past, but there is more coming, this is going to be end one of our two towns."

Rosie: "I should have known a day like this was coming..."

"So we have to take down an entire city, eh?" Sonic looks at BTYT in the distance. "Let's do it. This war between cities is coming to an end."

He gets out his Sentinel Sword. "I dealt with worse, so this'll be no problem."

Mewkie warned:
Mewkie: "Among the most powerful soldiers in their army are the fearsome Bubber Ducky..."

Punchy: "That's a funny name."

Rosie: "Not now, Punchy."

Punchy: "Oh, yeah."

Mewkie: "And Nightmare Rarity."

Rarity: "You mean me when I was corrupted by the forces of nightmares? Did they get me again in the future?"

Mewkie: "No, I clearly saw the you of the future with Nightmare Rarity side by side, they are two different people."

"Hm. This all sounds way too strange" Yuya scratched his head, still thinking about the situation. Suddenly Yuri's voice reached Yuya's inner thoughts, "you're not getting a sense of familiarity of this situation? I am you as well. We're two sides of the same coin. But what does that say about yourself?" Somehow Yuri's sadistic smile reached Yuya's thoughts as well. "This future sounds so exciting. Can't wait to see it." Yuri laughed as he left Yuya's thoughts. Yuya decided to press on, "how do we stop this future? Well besides defeating the BTYT. There has to be some kind of catch to this."

Meanwhile, the mayor of BTYT is waiting on his throne. "I could've sworn I was supposed to do something important, something I've been working in to destroy this planet... but what is it?"

Just then, a portal opens revealing a Cyberman. "Ah, my Cyberman. Tell me, have you found anything to make me remember of my master plan?"

"We have scavenged the temple of Resetti The First. We have found something that was emitting magic." The Cyberman then held up a teapot. The mayor then walked out of his throne, and the shadows.

Lotsoangry.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

"Interesting...."

Mewkie set up a few lawn chairs:

Mewkie: "This will be the last few hours of peace, enjoy them while you can. I have a couple of special guests coming over."

Sweetie Belle: "Ooh, according to sis, that's me and Dreamy in the future, right?"

Mewkie: "... You mean that Dreamy right there isn't Future Dreamy? She looks exactly the same."

Dreamy: "I'm still a puppy in the future?!"

Mayor Lotso takes the teapot, and it began glowing, releasing a spirit from within.

latest?cb=20160108144023

"Hahahahaha!" The being laughs as he appesrs in front of Lotso. "Thank you for freeing me from the Teapot of Tyrahn, Pink Bear..." He says menacingly. "I am Nadakhan."

"So you're some kind of genie, eh?" Lotso asked.

"I prefer the word.... Djinn."

Calamity's ears perked up. She ran towards the forest. "Hey, who's there?!"

And she saw... Herself. And Star.

They looked older, but not by much. The other Calamity was leaning against a tree with her hands behind her head, but despite her relaxed posture, her expression was dead serious. The other Star appeared to be using sign language. That Calamity said something, and Star continued to sign.

The Calamity of now grabbed the current Star's arm and ran behind a tree. The older Calamity turned her head slightly in their direction and motioned for Star to follow her. They carefully approached the tree where the younger ones were hidden. Older Calamity spoke. "Who's there?"

The Calamity and Star behind the tree tensed up simultaneously. Calamity balled her fists and stepped out. "I don't know what you're supposed to be, but I'm not afraid of you!"

The other Calamity's eyes softened. She shut her eyes. "This is a mess... Has Mewkie arrived yet?"

"Who are you and what do you want?!"

The elder rubbed her eyes with one hand. "I'll explain later. For now... Well, just take us to see Mewkie. Something went wrong."

Sonic and the others were with the others, then a familiar face showed up.

"Oh, thank the gods! Sonic and Tails!" Resetti The First hobbled over to the two Disciples, put of breath. "My temple... had been raided... the teapot... the teapot!"

"Uhhh, teapot?" Sonic asks. "Since when were you the protector of fine china?"