Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Bubberducky and Nightmare Rarity entered the room:

Bubberducky: "Sorry I'm late, guess we're going have to get Nightmarity a voice chip."

Nightmarity: "..."

Bubberducky: "Anyways, is that suit of armor done? ... Ah, I see, yesssssssss."

Mewkie sent out a flair to give direction to those coming from the future:

Mewkie: "Our allies should be arriving soon, be careful, you die, they die, they die, you die."

"I should have told you this sooner, but I wanted to keep this a secret. Usually when people bring stuff up to you, bad things happen." Resetti The First said. "Due to the unstable rifts that was caused by that blue-haired girl months ago, I stumpled upon a magic teapot from another universe! Now it's gone, and who knows what it can do in the wrong hands!"

"Wait. Did that teapot have a symbol that looked like a pirate's face on it?" Tails asks.

"Yes. You know of it?"

"Oh no... the Teapot of Tyrahn!" Tails exclaimed. "Nadakhan!"

Mewkie was confused:

Mewkie: "... This person wasn't mentioned by the history books."

Meowkie:
"DETECTIVE DEDUCTION

We must left him out of the books to keep him safe."

Rarity: "Honestly, I just forgot he existed."

"Nadakhan's from a different universe. A pirate Djinn who grants wishes, but it backfires on you so it becomes your worst nightmare. He was imprisoned in that teapot and stuck in the land of Ninjago for years and years!" Tails says. "BTYT has their hands on him, there's no telling what'll happen."

"He probably wasn't responsible for the destruction of the world before, but due to your tamperings with time, now he will be."

Calamity sprinted towards the others. Future Calamity jogged behind. The two Stars followed, neither looking at the other. Calamity waved. "MEWKIE! THERE'S SOMEONE HERE TO SEE YOU!"

When they got there, future Calamity leaned back against a stack of boxes. "Mewkie, something went wrong, i didn't spawn in BTYT village like I was supposed to. Any idea what could have happened? Oh, and, uh, since younger me is here, just call me, uh... Futurity? Futity? Yeah, Futity. And Star is, uh..."

Star signed something.

"Sun? Yeah, sure, Sun."

"You still in the "evil" business, Futily?" Sonic asks with a bit of snark.

Meanwhile, Lotso was still with Nadakhan. "Now then, since you freed me, I'll grant you 3 wishes. Sounds good, yes?"

"Hmm.. I wish I could know what my original plan was..." Lotso wishes, stroking his chin. "Your wish... is yours to keep." Nadakhan responds, sending memories of the Tunamobile back to him.

"Yes, yes! The Rift Engine of that fish car! That's what I need!" Lotso exclaims.

"Oh, but what a shame... it appears it went POOF. Gone from existence. Bet you wish for another Rift Engine?" Nadakhan convinces.

"Yes, my good lad! Us toys think well, right? I wish I could have the most powerful Rift Engine, and I'll ALWAYS have it in my possesion!" Lotso commands.

Nadakhan gives a small chuckle. "Your wish... is yours to keep." Lotso falls to the ground, wincing in pain and then he gets back up. "What did you do, Djinn?!"

"The most powerful Rift Engine in your Multiverse, the Dark Rift Engine is permanently infused in your belly.... Now it'll be with you at all times. That's what you wanted, right?"

Bubberducky backed away:

Bubberducky: (Perhaps I can finally use this as a chance to overthrow this clown!)

Bubberducky: "Hmm, it's going to be hard to use it if it's in there ... Nightmarity, cut it open will you?"

Lotso: "Hold it, now, I got this just fine ... just go finish getting Nighmarity that voice chip, will ya?"

Back at the village:

Mewkie: "Good to see you two, where's Dreamy and Sweetie?"

Lotso points at a wall, causing a rift to appear and drops a large Puyo.

"The ultimate force of evil in Skylands, the Darkness is also infused in you. The Dark Rift Engine was used to bring him into that realm after all. His immense power is also yours." Nadakhan explains.

"I have a quicker way to destroy every organic being now!" Lotso gets out a microphone. "All Daleks, go to Skylands and steal all 20 Rift Engines from the SuperChargers!"

" I dunno. St-... Sun?"

Sun shut her eyes, concentrating deeply, then opened her eyes and shook her head.

"Haven't seen 'em. And to answer your question, Sonic, I'm not answering your question. I dunno how all that time travel stuff works, but I'm not risking it."

Calamity made a face. "Aww! Come on, please?

Futily shook her head, then turned back to Mewkie. "So you have any idea why we're here instead of BTYT Village? We can't infiltrate it now, they'll see us coming from a mile away. Literally."

"Your final wish, bear?" Nadakhan asks.

"When I send all of the multiverse into complete ruins, I want my city to emerge from the wreckage unscaved!" Lotso exclaims, with a fist full of dark energy.

"Your wish... is yours to keep."

Nightmarity finally got her voice chip:

Nightmarity: "Goodness, it's about time!  Now, let's snuff out the light!"

Bubberducky: "Isn't that a bit overkill of a line?"

Nightmarity: "No if you're like me!"

"We need to have a very stealthy approach on this. We can't afford any of us to get caught!" Tails says, pacing the floor.

Just then, a purple rift opens as a bunch of Heartless appeared.

"Heartless?! What?!" Sonic gets out his sword and slashes at them, taking them down one by one. "What are they doing here?"

Futily frowned. "Actually, maybe this isn't a total bust. I can spy on them from pretty far away, I just won't be able to see them. Do we do it?"

Calamity punched Futily's arm. "That's not fair! Can't I come with you?"

Futile shrugged. "I'm not the one in char- Oh, not again!"

Edited by GamerGirl54321
didn't see failin's message

"Tails, did you get a lock on that rift's location?" Sonic asks, still slashing at the remaining Heartless.

"It's coming from.... BTYT?!" Tails announces, looking at the DEUS for information.

"Great, so they've gone all Lord Vortech on us."

Futily crossed her arms. "Is there any way to get close? If we can get in without them noticing, we can stop this thing at the source."

Tails gets an idea. "There is a way, I can get out the Stealth Stinger. It's a helicopter that can turn invisible. Problem is... it only fits two." Tails explains this while whipping Heartless with the electro-whip, destroying them.

"We need a pilot who knkws these things inside and out. I'll be the driver." Tails volunteers.

"Meanwhile, I'm gonna hack and slash some baddies on the ground to protect our friends!" Sonics says. "You go, disable their cameras and we'll do the rest!"

Mewkie gathered everyone else together:

Mewkie: "Punchy! Sweetie Belle! Dreamy! You still here and guard the village, me, Mom, Rosie and Rarity will go to BTYT."

Punchy: "I'll be here with Ross if any of you needs a ride."

Sweetie Belle: "Ahh, why can't I go?"

Dreamy: "It's best that we have someone here to protect this place, if it dies, I die."

"Remember, the Stealth Stinger can only hold two at a time." Tails says.

"I would open a portal there, but it's a move far too risky considering the interference from BTYT. I wanna take no risks." Sonic explains. "Now who's going in first besides Tails?"

Futily kept crossing and uncrossing her arms, putting them behind her head and then at her side. She settled for clasping them behind her back. "If I go, I'm gonna need to be dropped off... Eh, 300 feet, maybe? And we'll need communicators. Are there any that're really, really quiet?"

Yuya interfered with the fighting. "I Pendulum Summon my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"

tumblr_n648abzxiJ1rk6gcho2_r1_500_zpsi2a

Yuya jumped onto Odd-Eyes' head and started riding him. "Odd-Eyes attack!" Odd-Eyes started stomping on Heartless surrounding the heroes. "I'll handle this. You guys can go on ahead."

"We all have DEUS watches for all of you. Go ahead and use them." Tails tosses one to each of the team members who don't have one already. "Use them for hacking, attacking, communication and information retrieval."

"Would've used mine from before, but the time stream... Yeah," Futily said, rubbing her wrist. "I'll spy on the leader, but again, I won't be able to see anything 'cause I'll be outside... Hope I don't go deaf out there. Sun, you see anything?"

Sun shut her eyes, covering them with her hand, then let go and signed at Futily.

Futily nodded. "Evil bears, apparently. Let's hope they don't bite."

"Well, stay away from the woods then." Sonic says after being told what Sun saw.

A rift opened on top of the crew, with Puyos raining from the sky.

"Now's the time to run!"