Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Tails lands in the control room of the city, and frantically presses buttons.

"Security is down, but it's only a matter of time before they turn back on, and not to mention the world-destroying holes in the sky!"

Sonic contacts Tails. "Can we call the rest of the team? With the Field down, we could send them in, right?"

Tails shakes his head. "Not a chance. We don't need more rifts here."

Bubberducky got in his armor and shoved Lotso up a wall:

Bubberducky: "Finally, that little pony isn't here to stop me!"

Lotso: "What are you doing, Bubberducky?!"

Bubberducky: "I never cared about you or this stupid town, I just wanted some sacrifices to please the demon lord Baul, yesssssssss."

"How cute." Lotso smirks as the Rift Engine inside him created two disembodied hands, picking him up from the ground and throwing him into the wall.

"You know what they say..." Lotso says, with his voice changing to emulate the evil being inside him. "ALL SHALL FEAR AND OBEY THE DARKNESS!"

Rosie spied in the room:

Rosie: "They're distracted, let's go!"

Rarity: "Hmm, there seems to be someone missing in all this chaos..."

???: "Do not worry, DOOM will not allow you to take his pleasure of offing this pathetic town."

Rarity: "Ah, there he is."

"There's a wall in the way, but that's why I brought him!" Sonic points at Master Hand.

"With pleasure!" Master Hand proudly says, before he slams the wall, breaking it into pieces. "Now go! Things are falling apart by the second!"

Mewkie broke down:

Mewkie: "This is all too much! I wanted a life of peace ... I wanted a life with mother..."

Meowkie: "... I will not let your life go like this, boss ... maybe there is one last hope, I know you met Dreamy, but have you made a wish with Serena yet?"

Mewkie: "What can I wish for that will get us out of here? ... I wish Rift Engines never existed!

???: "I hear you, so it shall be."

Serena: "One good thing out of living in the realm of the gods is I can hear everything!"

Serena: "... Hmm, it seems that wish isn't allowed, try again."

Mewkie: "Ooh, it's hopeless..."

"Hang on, if you wish it away, Skylands will become nothing but a dead pile of floating rocks! Those things play a part in its creation!" Sonic warns. "We're close to the enemy, I'm sure we can stop BTYT before the multiverse gets destroyed if we move now!"

"Betrayed. Then he... Urgh, he fought back. F-" Futily's breath caught, and she nearly fell out of her tree. She steadied herself. "Fighting."

"Guys, you ready for this?" Sonic says, standing in front of the door.

"Prepare for lots of Dalek fire!" Tails exclaims, getting his weapons ready. "This town seems protected by the rifts, which is good for now..."

"Na-now is probably your chance, they're d-distracted," whispered Futily. "Urgh, even my own voice is too lou-oud... Just-just go now, you'll have a better chance..."

"Got it." Sonic replies.

"Everyone, get on me!" Master Hand suggests. "We're gonna make a SMASH entrance, so hold on tight!"

Mewkie had a further break down:

Mewkie: "Ahh, what's the use ... I will never have a good life."

DOOM: "DOOM does not know who you are, but this town will not rid DOOM of the universes he's going to rule!"

Rarity: "... Are you going to do anything or you just going to brag?"

"I had friends that lived a horrible life too, everything seemed hopeless. But hope won't be lost today!" Sonic exclaims, grabbing onto Master Hand. "Fire away!"

Master Hand breaks through the door at breakneck speeds, with everyone else on top off him, shrugging off Dalek and Arkeyan fire. "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

"Just a little farther down this hall, and we'll make it!" Tails says, holding on for dear life.

The two Dreamys, Sweetie Belles and Punchy were back in the village:

Punchy: "OOh, this looks bad ... but you future guys are still here, so whoever in charge of that place hasn't won yet."

Future Dreamy: "Ooh, good point, everyone from the future would disappear if the bear won."

Punchy: "Wait ... their leader is a bear?"

Sun nodded. Calamity crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, Star hiding behind her.

Their communicators beeped. Futily appeared and said, "H-hey, someone's about to- they're about to- attack-. Stay diligent, y-yeah?"

"Ah yeah, the Leader of BTYT is a bear named Lotso. He's the Mayor." Future BFZ said. "Though I don't recall him being this fat.."

The other BFZ used her fire powers to destroy the Daleks. "Wait, someone's about to attack, I'd better activate one of the shields..." BFZ activated her fire shield as Master hand blasted through the rooms.

"Lotso?" Sonic asks. "You mean that bear who hates kids for abandoning their toys? That.... makes a lot of sense, actually." Sonic says.

Just then, Master Hand breaks into the final door, only to be met by Bubberducky.

"Uhh, what is this thing?" Master Hand asks.

Rosie figured it out:

Rosie: "Wait, if he's just a toy, he should just be made of fluff! All that fluff must be keeping him together! We got to unsue him! Meowkie! Mewkie! Rarity! Get your claws and horns out!"

Rarity: "First, we got to get pass that big ol Ducky."

Bubberducky: "... Just go, I'll save this fight when I'm not critically injured."

"Um... OK?" Master Hand simply blasts through the door to see Lotso waiting for them, surrounded by all 20 SuperCharger Rift Engines.

"Well, well, well. Sonic The Hedgehog. We meet again in person." Lotso says with a smile.

"In person? We never met like that before!"

"I suppose so, but I saw you before. YOU'RE the reason I'm even here!" Lotso exclaims.

"What?" Tails asks.

"Wait!" Yuya managed to catch up on Rune-Eyes. "Must everything end with violence? Please stop this Lotso! I beg of you! We can fix this mess if you'd stop and help us!" Yuya hoped that pacifism would work but he shouldn't had gotten his hopes up.

Futily had shut her eyes. "You- you guys, the- the ge-" She cut herself off. Lotso was still with them. She hoped they had gotten the idea.

"The only thing I want, my yound boy... if for you to DIE!" Lotso fires a beam of darkness straight for Yuya, but was blocked by Rune-Eyes. The corrupt plush bear then turned to Sonic. "Years ago, I was in my old universe, tied up to an old truck alongside other abandoned, abused toys."

screen-shot-2014-08-12-at-10-05-13-pm.pn

"But everything changed one day... when you showed up. I remember it like it was yesterday."

Lotso drifted off for a brief second, remembering the events of that fateful day.

Sonic and Mephiles emerged from a portal, crashing into the truck's grill, sending the toys flying off. "Really, Mephiles? Pushing me into a suburban neighbourhood? What do you wanna do? Kill the grass?" Sonic asks, with a hint of snark.

"I just want a quiet place for me to murder you! You bastard! Prepare to burn in HELL!" Mephiles gets out his axe and swings at Sonic, with him countering with the Sentinel Sword, causing Mephiles to crash into a house. 

"You'll pay for that!" Mephiles opens up a portal, trying to send Sonic into another battlefield. Sonic gets sucked in, alongside the toys.

The toys, and the combat-locked hedgehogs continued to tumble across the dimensions, until the toys landed an open field.

"You two continued to fight from portal to portal, away from this world where you left me. Me and the toys, amazed by what we just saw, and the new freedom we have, we continued to walk this earth you've taken us to for years, gaining new toy allies who were abandoned on the way... Lotso explains. "And then, not so long ago, I stumbled across a Battle Droid. It's been searching for that girl you keep hanging around with. Of course, I hated young girls, after what Daisy did to me... so I agreed to spy on her for them, allowing them to attack her again and again."

"That's why there were lots of Metarex attacks back before the universe rebooted! It was your fault!" Tails exclaimed.

"Heh, heh. Yup. Mephiles himself took notice and decided to thank me. He got out a magic metal that could create anything, and built this very city to help combat you Disciples and your friends!" Lotso says.

"So you're saying this whole city is made of Transformium?" Sonic says.

"So I have to thank you myself, Sonic... but it's better to kill you!" Lotso then was energized by the Rift Engines, creating an armor of pure Dark energy. More rifts emerged as enemies from all the universes of the villagers emerged.

DOOM got impatient:

DOOM: "DOOM could care less if you were dying in garbage, DOOM is sick of your pathetic town and he's not holding back anymore!"

Mewkie: "... Mom, who's this guy?"

Meowkie: "That's DOOM, in case you didn't somehow hear him."

"You wanna play with portals? I'll play with them myself!" Sonic draws energy from the Rift Engine himself, revealing four gold weapons.

latest?cb=20150223154000

"The Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu! The basis of the fictional realm's Golden Weapons! The Scythe Of Quakes! The Nunchucks of Lightning! The Shurikens of Ice! The Sword of Fire! Weapons so powerful, no mortal can handle all their power at once!" Sonic explains, in an attempt to strike fear into Lotso.

"Bah! Pathetic!" Lotso says.

Sonic grabs the Sword Of Fire, while Tails takes the Nunchucks of Lightning.

Rarity remembered something:

Rarity: "You deal with him, I have to take care on my own mess..."

Rosie: "I'm coming with you! ... It's going need two to take down a eclipse."

Meowkie: "Well, guess it's just you and me, Mewkie, let's grab those weapons."

DOOM: "Using something else's power is beneath DOOM, just let DOOM's armor do the damage."