Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Lotso lifts up into the air, with big claws emerging from his back. "Taste the power of the Darkness, organics!" A claw smashes into the ground.

Sonic uses his powers to tear apart a section of the wall. "You know who can control Transformium? Me!" Sonic deconstructs the Transformium walls into a metallic sludge that keeps him stuck.

"Anyone with the Scythe Of Quakes, slam it on the claw! The impact oughta reach his core while he's stuck!" Tails orders.

Rarity confronted Nightmare Rarity:

Rarity: "I know it's you, it doesn't have to be this way ... would the people of your universe want this?"

Nightmarity: "The people of every universe will be gone soon! ... But since Master Lotso is going to destroy the multiverse anyways, I'll let you savor the sunlight, enjoy it while it last."

Rosie:"... Well, that was easy."

"Once this multiverse is destroyed, the only thing that will remain are toys! We'll be free! Perhaps, I'll go for the millions of other multiverses as well." Lotso says.

"Not today!" Sonic grabs the Scythe Of Quakes, and slams the claw, making him fall down. "Or ever!"

Tails flies up to Lotso and gets his Nunchucks, and whacks away at his armor before Lotso fires a burst of Darkness, pushing him back and launching Puyos at them.

Yuya was frazzled by Lotso's attack. Suddenly a darkness from within Yuya pulsated and Yuya's eyes started glowing red. "My turn!" After drawing his card a gust of wind flew by to show the seriousness of the situation. "I play Pendulum Storm. I destroy my two set Pendulum Monsters in their Pendulum Zones! Next I'll set Xiangke Magician and Xiangsheng Magician in my Pendulum Zones! I Pendulum Summon my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and friends!"

tumblr_n648abzxiJ1rk6gcho2_r1_500_zpsi2a

"I overlay my two other monsters. Fangs of pitch-black darkness, rise up against the foolish opposition! Descend now!"

tumblr_ngtgqdeBTb1tqsd1bo3_r1_400_zpshsd

"Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" Yuya's tone of voice dramatically changed. "I activate Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's effect. By using one overlay unit I can half my opponent's attack and Dark Rebellion gains that amount to its attack. Treason Discharge!" Dark Rebellion opened its wings and lightning shot from them and went towards Lotso. Lotso manages to block it but was weakened by it. "I activate my Magician's Pendulum effect! I give Dark Rebellion a Level related to its Rank and I will make Dark Rebellion share Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's Level 7." Yuya still looking possessed decided to take it a step further. "I Overlay my 2 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon."

tumblr_nkx82zGfvD1u56dgwo4_250_zpsbg4hgf

"Dragon of dual colored eyes! Eradicate all enemies who oppose you with your scale of wrath! Xyz Summon!"

tumblr_nkwfkyhU241tugdt2o5_500_zpslvypnb

"Rank 7! Dragon with eyes of rage! Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon the Supreme Black Dragon King!"

(Sorry it took so long to set up this post. But now Yuya has his best monster now so there's that.)

The power of the XYZ Dragon caused a majority of minions to get knocked back, blowing them up.

Sonic leaps up against Lotso, getting both his Sentinel Sword and the Sword Of Fire, clashing with his claws which became swords.

"En garde!"

"Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon effect activates. When it destroys monsters with its effect it gains attacks based on how many monsters it destroyed. I honestly lost track of what Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon destroyed so I'll destroy you with my Dragon."

tumblr_nkx82zGfvD1u56dgwo5_250_zpslf2mzx

Odd-Eyes Rebellion prepared its attack by opening its wings, making it more menacing. "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, attack Lotso directly!"

tumblr_nkx82zGfvD1u56dgwo3_250_zpsizxsuv

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon flew at Lotso with its massive electrified jaw. "Wraith of the Revolt Banner! Strike Disobey!" Odd-Eyes Rebellion's attack hits Lotso with massive slask from its jaw. But it wasn't enough to take him down.

Sonic got an idea. He jumps onto the ground. "Everyone, distract Lotso! I got an idea!" Sonic signals Tails to come with them, as they run outside.

"Aww, running away?" Lotso asks, signalling the Daleks to chase after the two Sentinels.

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon swooped in and destroyed the two Daleks. The dragon growled furiously at Lotso. "Your opponent is me. I will destroy you stuffed toy and everything you stand for. And since I destroyed your two monsters Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon can make another direct act." Berserk Yuya pointed at Lotso and Odd-Eyes Rebellion followed its master's orders. "Attack Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon! Destroy everything in your path!" Odd-Eyes Rebellion and Lotso's powers started to clash. The Xyz dragon manages to push Lotso back with its sheer force.

Sonic and Tails start tearing apart Lotso's building piece by piece by deconstructing the Transformium structure.

"Keep going Tails! This universe doesn't have much time!" Sonic says.

"I'm going as fast as I can here!!" Tails yells, annoyed.

Suddenly a portal appeared in front of Lotso:

???: "You will never hurt this world, as it is written."

Lotso: "Great, another Pink Cat, how many of you are there?"

???: "In the future you wrote, only two, but that future will not be written ... because I'm just a distraction ... farewell!"

The unknown visitor renters the portal

Lotso: "What a waste of time ... wait, where did those two orbs go?!"

Meanwhile:

Mewkie: "Mother ... I sensed your presence over there ... but you're right here ... how?"

Meowkie: "Maybe your mom is looking out for you wherever you go, boss."

"We need.... help.... this place isn't going down fast enough!" Sonic says.

"That's why you have us, sir!" Commander Cody says, assisting in the deconstruction.

CodyFull-SWE.png

"Cody?! How?!" Sonic asks.

"This is the only stable part in the entire universe for rifts to appear. I contacted the 212th Clone Division to assist." Tails respond.

Meowkie and Mewkie jumped on Lotso:

Meowkie: "Quick, do what you're goin' to do, bosses, we can't hold him much longer!"

Mewkie: "I'm going to hold him down forever if I have to!"

Bubberducky: "Such heroic nonsense ... go ahead and die if you want to, I'm getting out of here."

DOOM: "Hold him still, DOOM is going to fire plasma at him!"

Odd-Eyes Rebellion manages to overpower Lotso in sheer strength due to the distraction caused by the cats. "A little more Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon. Crush this fool with your power!" Purple sparks of lightning shot in every direction due to Odd-Eyes Rebellion's power.

"Almost... There!" Sonic pulls the final piece that stabilizes the building, causing the building to begin collapsing.

The Clones ran in the building. "Everyone! Evactuate! Now!"

The pieces begin falling on the Rift Engines, cutting off their connection with Lotso. "No, what are you doing?! NOOO!"

All the villagers escape with the Clone Troopers, as Lotso emerges from the rubble, beaten up and weak... but still alive. Sonic walked up to the defeated bear, with Tails' Utility Wrench in his hand, keeping all four Golden Weapons above him with a magnetic field.

Lotso coughs. "It's not over yet... as long as the Rift Engine inside me keeps running, this multiverse will continue to fall. Killing me is the only way to cut it off. But you can't kill someone willingly, can you?"

Sonic looks down.

"It's either you sacrifice your oh-so-precious morals and honor, or your friends. Show me how selfish you are." Lotso says.

Sonic looks at the bear with his eyes turning completely white. "I'll sacrifice my honor any day, if it means saving a world." Sonic electrifies Lotso, attracting the four weapons to him. "No mortal can handle all four at once." Lotso shakes from the power, and explodes into a rift, sucking all of BTYT into a dark void for eternity. However, everyone that wasn't Lotso stayed alive, forever floating in a dark abyss, doomed to live a life of isolation and misery. As Lotso's spirit fades, he heard Nadakhan's voice.

"Be careful what you wish for."

Punchy showed up on Ross:

Punchy: "Need a lift?"

Meowkie: "Thanks, boss, I don't think I could walk after all that, I'm exhausted, nya."

Mewkie: "... So, this is the Ross I heard so much about ... hmm, he's cute."

DOOM: "Bah, DOOM didn't get the pleasure of killing that stupid bear but some dumb orb did? ... You just solidified a enemy, great job."

Meanwhile, Sonic walked back into town, with Tails and the 212th waiting.

"What happened?" Tails asked. "Did you?"

"I did what had to be done." Sonic says.

"We don't like killing, but in a war, it's the only way to put a stop to the chaos. You did good, General Sonic." Cody salutes.

Sonic sits down. "How's the rest of the worlds?"

"They're mending, bit by bit. Things should be normal in a couple days. The isolation field remains, but with a small catch." Tails says.

Cody continues what Tails was gonna say. "It's kinda one-way now. No non-Disciple can escape, and only a limited amount of Disciples can come in at a time."

After the final battle was over, Yuya collapsed due to using a lot of power while going berserk. He eventually came to. "Ugh. What happened? All I remember was Lotso attacking us and.. Wait!" Then Yuya realized that the he's back in the village with peace restored. "Huh? This is weird. But I'll take a happy ending, even if I missed it."

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"So they've done it. The BYTY is soundly defeated." Rachel breathed a sigh a relief. "I knew I could count on them to not screw up." Ragna in the corner grunted, seeming upset that he didn't get to fight. "Next time Ragna, next time. When the world needs you the most."

"Welp. I suppose I'll leave. But I would like a souvenir to show the others, pleeease?! How about one of those Rift Engine thingys?" Master Hand asks.

"Nope. Too dangerous for someone like you. Here, take.... this." Tails hands Master Hand a cluster of Transformium.

"Uhh, thanks?"

Future Dreamy and Future Sweetie Belle went back to the future:

Future Dreamy: "Aren't you coming, Mewkie?"

Mewkie: "... I want to get to know my mom, for a bit, if that's okay?"

Present Sweetie Belle: "Wait, I want to know something, do I ever get my Cutie Mark?"

Future Sweetie Belle just grinned and nodded.

The Clones jumped into a portal, closing.

"That's that." Tails says. "BTYT's finally destroyed, and more Disciples can join this place! Doesn't that make you happy, Sonic?"

Sonic simply smiled. "I guess so."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rosie and Punchy played a guessing game:

Rosie: "I bet Mewkie's father is Cousin!"

Punchy: "... Maybe it's me?"

Mewkie: "Nope, not you, uh, you got with someone else ... I can't tell you who though."

"How about we take the TARDIS and find out?" Tails asks, getting mean look from Mewkie. 

"Just a suggestion...." Tails adds. "Tough crowd."

Meowkie thought of something:

Meowkie: "Nya, we just got a theme park installed here, let me go take you!"

Mewkie: "M-Mom, I'm scared of roller coasters..."

Meowkie: "I'll just take you on the kiddy rides then!"

Sonic and Tails reach the theme park, to see it good as new. They also spotted an old friend emerge from a portal.

"Good to see that this place is doing fine, eh?"

"Jet-Vac! You decided to come here?" Sonic asks.

"Of course! Ever since the Clones said that we could come over, I wanted to see how much changed!" The proud Sky Baron responded.

Not story related but the character limit has been bumped up to 10!

No more than that though, and no more bumps to the limit after this.