Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Futily crammed her ear plugs back in, digging them as far as they could go without hurting her and then some, then took a shuddering breath. She hopped out of the tree and started the trek back to the village.

Once she arrived, she wandered around until she found Sun and started signing. Where is everyone?

The old theme park, Sun signed (roughly, anyway). They're celebrating. Younger us went already, but I waited for you.

Futily smiled slightly and took Sun's hand. They walked to the theme park together.

"Jet-Vac, did you see what happened?" Tails asks. "Sonic actually... umm.. killed Lotso."

"Blimey! He actually destroyed a major villain?!" Jet-Vac says, surprised. "I've seen him destroy minions before, but this is a development!"

Sonic looked away. "I had no choice."

"Kinda strange though, it's apparently okay to beat on minions, but the main villains must always be kept alive? Fiction confuses me. I mean, you Skylanders destroy tons of Chompies on a regular basis." Tails ponders.

Mewkie asked a question during the kiddy ride:

Mewkie: "Mom ... I want to stay here ... can I?"

Meowkie: "But won't your friends miss you?"

Mewkie: "But my friends are right here, just in the past."

Meowkie: "Nya, well, my little boss, you can stay as long as it doesn't damage the time stream."

Mewkie: "NYA! YAY!"

The crew discovered an area of the theme park that is covered with trash and debris.

"Well, not everything was fixed when the multiverse almost collapsed." Tails says, looking at the destroyed section of the park.

"No need to worry, my Suction Gun can suck all this mess up faster than you can say 'tally-ho'!" Jet-Vac proudly states, preparing his signature weapon.

New storyline!

The cast decides to have a little fun and pretend to be royalty.

Probably our most light hearted storyline yet.

As soon as Jet-Vac cleaned up the mess, the three Disciples turned around to see a castle.

"Uhhh, what's going on?" Sonic asks.

"Not sure, but I think it's worth exploring!" Jet-Vac says.

Rarity was already in the castle:

Rarity: "Oh, hello, darlings, welcome to my castle! Let's fly to it!"

Sweetie Belle: "Sis, no one here can fly."

Rarity: "Shhhh, let me have my moment!"

Jet-Vac uses his jetpack to fly to Rarity, Sonic uses rocket boosters and Tails used his tales to follow the Air Skylander.

"You were saying?" Jet-Vac says.

"Anyway, what's happening here?" Sonic asks.

Rarity explained:

Rarity: "I built this castle while no one was looking, good thing it wasn't destroyed by that BTYT nonsense!"

Sweetie Belle: "Why don't you get everyone else here?"

Rarity: "We can be royalty together!"

"Uhh..." Sonic gets out his Sentinel Sword. "We'll be your uh, knights your majesty!" Sonic says.

"And I'll be the blacksmith who works on abnormally futuristic objects!" Tails adds.

"Tails? As a blacksmith? What an odd concept..." Jet-Vac says with sarcasm.

Punchy, Rosie, Meowkie, Mewkie and Dreamy arrived at the castle:

Punchy: "Pretty snazzy looking place, so what do you do here?"

Rarity: "We're doing some role play!"

Rosie: "... Role Play?"

Rarity: "Yes, role play, you know, when you pretend to be someone you're not?"

"I'm Sonic! Knight of the...." He gets out a copy of Sonic Of The Black Knight. "...Wind."

"I guess I'm a knight as well! Sir Jet-Vac, at your service!" Jet-Vac says, proudly.

"And I'm Tails the oddly futuristic blacksmith!"

Punchy put up on a jester hat:
Punchy: "I'm a real joker, so a fool fits me best!"

Mewkie:"... Can I be a princess?"

Dreamy: "Honestly, I'm a god already, what's a queen to a god?"

"So, is it okay to have a knight with a suction gun instead of a sword?" Jet-Vac asks. "I'm not the most "melee-centered" Skylander out there."

"Hey, I'm a hedgehog knight. Anything goes." Sonic replies.

Rosie got a idea:

Rosie: "Hey, Rarity, do you think it's time to start the show, it's time to dress up right?"

Rarity: "Oh my, how didn't I think of that!? Let's make some fancy clothes for everyone!"

Meowkie: "You should know how they look like anyways, according to our brief visit to Equestia, you're friends with 4 pony princesses."

BFZ looks around the castle, with a facinated look on her face. ""I'll be the wizard!" She declares. "Not the bad guy one though.. I can pretend to make healing fruits!"

"Well, we're gonna need an antagonist in our little roleplay, yes?" Jet-Vac asks, wanting someone to challenge him as a "knight." "Perhaps we should have a thief, and evil knight or.... an evil knight thief!"

"Maybe an evil king, an evil wizard...." Sonic continues listing away.

Tails simply sighs. "Can you go anywhere without a fight of some sort?"

Dreamy got the role as the villain:

Dreamy: "As long as I get a tragic backstory and become the most popular character, I'm fine."

Meowkie: "You really sure you want to do this, boss?"

Dreamy: "It's not like I have anything better to do."

"We need a narrator too!" Sonic points out.

Jet-Vac and Tails look at him in confusion.

"What? Every story like this needs some sort of narrator." Sonic says, responding to the silence.

"Oh, come on! I'm supposed to be the Villain! Me! With Star as my sidekick! You don't even want to do it! Villainy needs passion!" Calamity said. Star shied away.

Futily, leaning against a wall, chuckled. "You two are really young, you know?" She straightened and put her arm around Sun's shoulder. "Well, we'd better get going. See you. Not really, but..."

Just as they were leaving, Calamity yelled, "Hey! You can't just do that! That's not fair!"

"Too bad!" Futily called over her shoulder. "Bye!"

"Hey! You-! Come on! Get back here!"

Futily and Sun kept walking.

"Ugh... Anyways, we're gonna be the villains. No arguing."

"Well, I supose you two will be the.... sidekicks to Dreamy, was it?" Jet-Vac asks. "There are so many new people here."

"Yup. That's right. Have fun, second fiddles!" Sonic teases.

Calamity glowered at Dreamy. "We are so gonna overthrow you."

Star fiddled with her hands, looking at them. Sun had been signing... Maybe that would be better than having Calamity talk for her?

Meowkie proposed a story:

Meowkie: "What if the kings and queens were trying to keep things peaceful but couldn't do so?"

Mewkie: "... That's a bit sad."

Meowkie: "But they win at the end of it, nya!"

"That means us knights have a major role, right?" Sonic asks, eager to jump into action.

"Don't go overboard and hit somebody badly, Sonic." Jet-Vac warns, a little worried about Sonic's eagerness.

"Relax! I'm using a balloon sword!" Sonic says, holding up a cyan sword made of balloons.

Rarity returned with the costumes:

Rarity: "I think I got one for everyone!"

Punchy: "... Hmm, am I really just going to be the comedy relief that's going to move further into the background?"

Mewkie: "You'll be important in the future, you'll see."