Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Tails puts his finger up, signalling Mewkie to hang on. He grabs some deflated balloons, quickly blows into them and wraps them up into the shape of a sword. He then gives it to Mewkie, only to instantly pop due to her claws.

"Note to self, make cat-proof balloons." Tails says.

BFZ, the Hedgehog Wizard, stepped in with her prop staff.

"Who dares to disturb the likes of BFZ"? She said, recalling what she was doing earlier...

BFZ plants a seed outside and used her prop staff to nonchalently chant a 'spell'. 

"Hocus Pocus Abra cadabra, Expecto Patronam... This is gonna take a while is it."

/flashback

After seeing the 'villains', Dreamy, Calamity and Star, she sprang into action. "Surrender now, or you will, uh, deeply regret it!" She waved the staff around as if she was going to attack them, but used her electric powers for lighting effects.

Sweetie Belle narrated some more:

Sweetie Belle: "Then, Dreamy came back ... and suddenly look like a little filly."

"Dreamy" Sweetie Belle: "Hahaha, I the master of transform, welcome to die!"

Real Dreamy: "You know, you really don't have any excuse to say any of those mistakes out loud."

"What happened to you? Did you regenerate or something?" Sonic asks, playing along. "If I couldn't run fast, you'd be my steed! Ha!"

Sonic gets out his balloon sword once again. "En garde, villain!"

Punchy countered the transformation:

Punchy: "I can transform .,. noot noot?"

Meowkie: "Oh, yeah, I forgot, we can't say that word or we'll go back into the form, I thought Sweetie Belle looked a bit odd..."

Sweetie Belle: "Transform! ... Um, Tails, can you get Punchy a translator so he can turn back?"

Tails gets out the DEUS. "This is really unprofessional, you guys. Next time, say henshin or something." He tinkers with the settings until the translator became acti e.

"Alright, fire away."

Punchy returned back to normal:

Punchy: "Phew, I think I did enough nooting last time."

Rosie: "I'm never saying that word,  I don't want to be a snowman ever again."

Rarity: "Let's get on with the story, people!"

At Rarity's cue, Sonic once again drew the balloon sword. "En garde, villain!"

Meanwhile, at the top of the castle, Jet-Vac shouted out a warning. "HAWK! An army of evil sticks are approaching to capture the queens!"

"HARK!" Tails once again pointed out.

Star looked at the broken barrel forlornly, then ran to Calamity. She stood behind her.

Calamity pulled out a rubber duck from... somewhere. "Aha, but I have the evil rubber ducky of evil! You can never escape! Your precious queen is doomed!"

"No stick army and rubber duck will stop me!" Sonic says. "I'm a knight of the-"

Sonic whips out his copy of Sonic and The Black Knight's script, reading through it.

"WIND!"

Calamity grinned. "But this is no ordinary rubber ducky, Sonic! This one is MINT-SCENTED!" She started laughing evilly, then realized something. "Wait, no, wrong ducky..."

Star handed her another ducky. Calamity grinned. Again. Seriously, when will she stop grinning? "Here we go! This is the ducky... Of evil! It gives the user the power to... Uh... Have laser eyes?" She squeezed it. "In a few moments, you will be destroyed!"

Ryuko Matoi is a nomadic transfer student who is trying to find her father's killer. Her search leads her to join Honnouji Academy.

"Laser-eyed ducky? WAIT, THAT'S ANOTHER-" It however was too late, and the ducky actually shot laser and hit Sonic.

"experiment... of... mine." Tails says.

"Stop littering your experments!" Sonic yells out.

Rosie smashed the Rubber Ducky:

Rosie: "We don't need another Bubberducky in the world, it's bad enough we didn't finish him off when we had the chance!"

Mewkie: "... I sense something ... something ... edgy."

Punchy: "It must be weird for a villager's first encounter with us is us larping."

"Edgy? I assure you, nothing sharp is here, whatsoever! My sword's a balloon for pete's sake!" Sonic turns around to see a bunch of sticks on the ground.

"This is the evil army of sticks?"

Just now, nour said:

Ryuko Matoi is a nomadic transfer student who is trying to find her father's killer. Her search leads her to join Honnouji Academy.

Hey, boss, I know you're new here and all but there is a rule against double posting.

Do you want me to write your introduction? I know enough about Ryoko to make a good intro post, plus you can continue from there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, nour said:

(If you want a proper introduction, you gotta have a picture of her, explain her powers, explain why she came to this village and her personality. You can't just say a simple backstory and be done with it.)

(Since nour is having trouble getting their character introduced, I'm going to do it for them)

A red bike rode up to the castle:
???: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

Mewkie: "Ryuko! I was wondering where you were!"

Ryuko: "..,. Do I know you?"

Meowkie: "Mewkie, care to introduce your friend?"

Mewkie: "Sometime in the future, a girl moved into the village in hopes of getting your help to solve the case of her missing dad, sadly, you were gone before she could get any closure, but now the future has been changed! This is Ryuko Matoi! "
Punchy: "Nice to meet ya, we're uh, larping."

Ryuko: "As long as you're not in a club using Life Fibers, it's cool by me. ... Sorry for the awkward introduction, heh heh."

char_110983.jpg

Ryuko Matoi:

Won't Lose Her Way

After her father was killed by unknown means, Ryuko sleeked out the help of legendary detective Meowkie, sadly, the town of Forest Crossing antics keep getting in the way.

She might seem rude and harsh at first, but she's got a good heart.

She wears the uniform Senketsu, a living piece of clothing that gives her great power.

"Oh, you're from that anime everyone from the real world talks about!" Sonic says, kicking away some sticks. "Or.... used to talk about. Anime just comes and goes, you know?"

"Anyway, I'm Sonic The Hedgehog! Leader of the Disciples army! This is my brother Tails and my partner, Jet-Vac!" Sonic points to the two characters.

"Jolly good to meet you, Ryuko!" Jet-Vac says.

"Hello there." Tails replies.

"Well, hi! I'm the villain of this town!" Calamity said, puffing her chest out and pointing at herself with her thumb. "I mean, I was demoted to sidekick for the purposes of whatever we're doing right now, but I"m usually the villain of this town! And this is my friend Star. She doesn't talk much."

Star stared at her feet.

Dreamy came back with more popcorn:

Dreamy: "You really got to lower the price on these things, Tails, there is no reason pop corn should cost this much ... who's your friend?"

Rosie: "She's a uhhh, a new larper."

Rarity: "Anyways, the great Princess Rarity summoned a new hero to the field! Ryuko!"

"I'm not in charge of the prices here! Blame the mayor, or somebody." Tails says. "I am not on popcorn duty."

"Who is in charge of the popcorn store anyway?" Sonic asks.

"Could be worse." Sonic says. "I could be overpriced coffee."

"Oh yes, I went there." Sonic jokes to Tails. "Anyway, let's continue fighting these sticks." Sonic swings a sword it them, which immediately makes it pop. "Dang it."