Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Dreamy suggested everyone to come with her to the popcorn shop:

Sweetie Belle: "Uh ... to be continued ... I guess."

Dreamy: "This is where I'm getting a pop corn, go in there and kick the seller's butt."

???: "My, my, a customer is upset with me, Wes Weasley? ... But princes are fair and modest!"

"I totally expected Pandergast, but nope." Sonic says. "Listen man, I don't know what you're trying to pull here, but this popcorn is too overpriced!"

"Pluuuuus, this place isn't even authorized by City Hall to be stationed here!" Tails states, scanning the shop.

Wes tried to save his can:

Wes: "Sonic, Tails! Buddies, you understand what kind of business I've done in the past, even though you look a bit different, you're still my loyal customers!"

Dreamy: "... Kick his butt."

Rosie: "Gladly."

Wes got thrown into the stratosphere 

Sweetie Belle: "So, wait, you two know this guy?"

"Heard of him, never met him." Sonic says to Sweetie Belle. "And I hope I don't see him again."

"Well, that's that." Tails dusts off his hands and signals everyone to walk back to the castle.

Dreamy scooped up some pop corn:

Dreamy: "The only thing better than pop corn is free pop corn."

Punchy: "But isn't that stealing or something?"

Dreamy: "Normally it is, but it ain't a crime to steal from a scam artist."

"I suppose so." Sonic says, munching on popcorn. "But I don't wanna leave this free popcorn!"

Jet-Vac sucks up all the popcorn in the store with the Suction Gun. "I'll keep It nice and handy, just in case."

"Reminds me of Pandergast. Don't let his charm fool you." Jet-Vac replies.

"Well, he's gone now." Tails says.

"Don't be so sure. They ALWAYS come back." Sonic responds.

Rosie commented on the matter:

Rosie: "You know, between a bear that hates all living life, a pony that wants to cause a eternal night, a murderous rubber ducky, and a power hungry dictator, I'm glad the worst thing the newest addition to our rouges gallery is just a scam artist."

Punchy: "Tell me about it, this town has too many enemies."

Rarity: "Something tells me we won't be seeing Mr. Weasel ever again, he went pop after we were done with him."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't forget evil Djinns! Nadakhan's whereabouts are still unknown." Sonic mentions. "Just be glad he hasn't retrieved his group of Sky Pirates."

"Don't jinx it, Sonic." Tails warns.

Sweetie Belle continued her story

Sweetie Belle: "But as soon as Dreamy shaped shifted, she found out that there was a Punk Pony Of Classic Rock coming down the hill!"

"Dreamy" Sweetie Belle: "Oh, no, what ever I shall I do?"

Dreamy: ... "That's it, I'm getting back into this thing ... aw crud, my lips are stuck together after eating all that popcorn and salt."

Punchy: "You have lips? I didn't even know you had a mouth."

"HAWK! What's that sound?" Jet-Vac says, hands to his ear.

"It's- Ugh, I give up." Tails puts his hands down.

"Sounds like... rock music." Sonic states.

"Hey, you're right!" Calamity said. She started dancing to the beat.

Star wrinkled her nose.

"Aw, yeah! What's this song called, anyway?"

Punchy jammed out:

Punchy: "Ah, yeah, I know this one, it's that Touch song by Stan Bush!"

Dreamy: "Serena has told me tells of the town of the old universe, apparently that DOOM guy messed up this song badly."

Rosie: "... DOOM singing? Now that's a thought that's hard to imagine."

"Just savour the moment.... let The Touch flowwwww..." Sonic says, rocking to the music.

"Uhh, are we just gonna ignore the supposed stick invaders?" Jet-Vac asks. "Oh well." The Skylander began dancing as well.

Meowkie, Mewkie, Rosie, Punchy, Rarity and Sweetie Belle gathered around for the final attack:

Rosie: "It's time for final buster!:"

They all made pew pew sounds with their mouth.

Mewkie: "Wow, that was fun, hope things stay this peaceful in the future."

Dreamy: "... This RP doesn't have a story, it's just a bunch of overpowered dudes beating up other dudes."

"Guess we'll call it, Godmodding: The Roleplay." Sonic says.

Meanwhile, Jet-Vac gets a call on the DEUS. "Looks like my Clone squad needs me! Catch you later, guys!" He opens a portal and hops in.

"See ya later, bird brain!" Sonic says, waving goodbye.

Meanwhile in the past:

Valkyrie: "I'm so bored, Xandra, nothing been exciting since I found that town, SMH."

Xandra: "... Well, I can do my comedy routine, want me to do that?"

Valkyrie: "Please don't. ... Hey, I see a portal, you know what that means, another adventure through time and space! Come on!"

She grabbed Xandra by the arm

Xandra: "Why do I always get dragged into these things?"

New storyline:

Valkyrie returns, what kind of adventures will happen this time?"

As Valkyrie and Xandra travel down the Time Vortex, they bump into the TARDIS. The door opens as the Tenth Doctor sees the two flying. "Well, you shouldn't be floating in a Time Vortex all alone! Come on in, I'm heading over to Forest Crossing. This unstable vortex is leading you to Forest Crossing when it was a black and white mystery story!"

Xandra was confused:

Xandra: "... What's a Forest Crossing? I thought we were heading to that city with the werefoxes again."

Valkyrie: "You never did forget about the werefoxes, did you? Anyways, a pal of mine lives in that town, and she's a detective, so maybe she knows what going on."

Xandra:"... This is going to end in disaster, isn't it?" 

"Just get in the TARDIS!" The TARDIS swoops down and takes the two as it materialises in Forest Crossing the present.

The Tenth Doctor was the first to step out. "Oh Sonic, we have some visitors!"

Valkyrie and Xandra arrive in the village:

Valkyrie: "Let's head off to Meowkie's place ... wherever that is."

Xandra: "Val! We got another cross dimension problem that can possibly doom Marvel Land! This is no time to visit friends!"

Valkyrie: " You got to chill out, Xandra, stories like this usually have 30 chapters, you know?"

"I found these two flying alone in a Time Vortex on my way here, so I picked them up. It's probably because of the multiverse still stabilizing, but because of this cross-dimensional problem they mentioned, we might me dealing with something else." The Doctor explains.

"Great, more dimension destroyers." Tails says.